P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Old Metal Records discography
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
thrashbeast



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 428

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Old Metal Records discography Reply with quote

Does anyone have a complete listing of all the shit King Fowley put out on his label? I was looking through my stuff earlier and so far I have:

Satan's Host - Metal From Hell
Sentinel Beast - Depths Of Death
Rigor Mortis - Self-Titled
Laaz Rockit - Annihilation Principle
Laaz Rockit - No Stranger To Danger
Sound Barrier - Speed Of Light
Fingernails - Self-Titled
Death Mask - Exhumation

Anything else?

Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1487

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do. Cool

001 CIRTH UNGOL-LIVE 7"
002 WITCHFINDER GENERAL- BURNING A SINNER 7"
003 RAT ATTACK-SILKSCREEN LP
003 RAT ATTACK-STICKER LP COLORED VINYL
004 OCTOBER 31-VISIONS OF THE END CD
005 BLESSED DEATH-KILL OR BE KILLED/DESTINED FOR EXTINCTION CD
006 PREMONITION-WE ARE METAL CD
007 OCTOBER 31-FIRE AWAITS YOU GOLD VINYL LP
008 GRIFFIN-FLIGHT OF THE GRIFFIN CD
009 WILD DOGS-WILD DOGS/MANS BEST FRIEND CD
010 WILD DOGS-REIGN OF TERROR CD
011 CITIES-ANNIHILATION ABSOLUTE CD
012 SENTINEL BEAST-DEPTHS OF DEATH CD
013 LAAZ ROCKIT-CITIES GONNA BURN CD
014 XCURSION-READY TO ROLL CD
015 WITHCROSS-FIT FOR FIGHT CD
016 OCTOBER 31-VISIONS OF THE END (RE-ISSUE W/BONUS TRACKS) CD
017 SOUND BARRIER-TOTAL CONTROL CD
018 LAAZ ROCKIT-NO STRANGER TO DANGER CD
019 Q5-STEEL THE LIGHT CD
020 AGGRESSION-THE FULL TREATMENT CD
021 IRON ANGEL-HELLISH CROSSFIRE CD
022 IRON ANGEL-WINDS OF WAR CD
023 SORCERY-STUNTROCK CD
024 SORCERY-2 CD
025 LAAZ ROCKIT-ANNIHILATION PRINCIBLE CD
026 WILD DOGS-BETTER LATE THEN NEVER CD
027 RIGOR MORTIS-RIGOR MORTIS CD
028 LAAZ ROCKIT-KNOW YOUR ENEMY CD
029 DR. MASTERMIND-DR. MASTERMIND CD
030 SLEEPY HOLLOW-THE LEGEND RETOLD VINYL EP
031 LIEGE LORD-FREEDOMS RISE CD
032 DEATHMASK-EXHUMATION CD
033 BLESSED DEATH-KILL OR BE KILLED CD
034 SATANíS HOST-METAL FROM HELL CD
035 BLESSED DEATH-DESTINED FOR EXTINCTION CD
036 FINGERNAILS-TO HELL AND BACK CD
037 TYRANT-LEGIONS OF THE DEAD CD
038 TYRANT-TOO LATE TO PRAY CD
039 MALTESE FALCON-METAL RUSH CD
040 BLOODLUST-GUILTY AS SIN- CD
041 RAT ATTACK CD (coming out soon)
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
IronBloodBlasphemy



Joined: 11 May 2006
Posts: 1142

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's some missing from the above list, i have the complete list someplace. If I can find it. I'll add on.

coming soon from Old Metal as well:

Fingernails--Destroy Western World cd
Witch--Damnation [complete collection from the classic L.A. band]

also don't forget pre-OMR is With Your Teeth Records, so there's even more to King's output
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thrashbeast



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 428

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
I do. Cool



Thanks for the list. Are you selling any of these out of your distro? Aside from the ones I already have of course...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1487

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronBloodBlasphemy wrote:
There's some missing from the above list, i have the complete list someplace. If I can find it. I'll add on.

coming soon from Old Metal as well:

Fingernails--Destroy Western World cd
Witch--Damnation [complete collection from the classic L.A. band]

also don't forget pre-OMR is With Your Teeth Records, so there's even more to King's output


Really? That's the list I think King made himself.
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1487

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrashbeast wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
I do. Cool



Thanks for the list. Are you selling any of these out of your distro? Aside from the ones I already have of course...


Yes, but I only have BLOODLUST right now.

RAT ATTACK will arrive in about 2 weeks.
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
IronBloodBlasphemy



Joined: 11 May 2006
Posts: 1142

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
IronBloodBlasphemy wrote:
There's some missing from the above list, i have the complete list someplace. If I can find it. I'll add on.

coming soon from Old Metal as well:

Fingernails--Destroy Western World cd
Witch--Damnation [complete collection from the classic L.A. band]

also don't forget pre-OMR is With Your Teeth Records, so there's even more to King's output


Really? That's the list I think King made himself.
don't get me wrong that list is comprehensive, but i think there were a few things that didn't carry the OMR tag.

he also put out the Biovore cd on his Battlezone side-label
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1487

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm sure he did a lot of sneaky releases. Laughing

But on the Old Metal list, I think that's everything.
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
thrashbeast



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 428

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two other titles I found that weren't on that list:

Obsession - Scarred For Life
Unorthodox - Asylum

Not sure what the numbers on them are, though. I ordered them last night and will post them in this thread when they arrive.

And I have a hunch King had a hand in that reissue of Viking - Do Or Die
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
peterott



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 4669
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't forget Cirith Ungol- Live 7"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that Fingernails Debut LP hard to get ? I need it !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2276

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXCITER - Heavy metal maniac and Violence and Force too, if I remember correctly...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
gravesnatcher



Joined: 23 Jun 2007
Posts: 696
Location: DIABLO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Shadow Kingdom"]I do. Cool

001 CIRTH UNGOL-LIVE 7"
002 WITCHFINDER GENERAL- BURNING A SINNER 7"
003 RAT ATTACK-SILKSCREEN LP
003 RAT ATTACK-STICKER LP COLORED VINYL
004 OCTOBER 31-VISIONS OF THE END CD
005 BLESSED DEATH-KILL OR BE KILLED/DESTINED FOR EXTINCTION CD
006 PREMONITION-WE ARE METAL CD
007 OCTOBER 31-FIRE AWAITS YOU GOLD VINYL LP
008 GRIFFIN-FLIGHT OF THE GRIFFIN CD
009 WILD DOGS-WILD DOGS/MANS BEST FRIEND CD
010 WILD DOGS-REIGN OF TERROR CD
011 CITIES-ANNIHILATION ABSOLUTE CD
012 SENTINEL BEAST-DEPTHS OF DEATH CD
013 LAAZ ROCKIT-CITIES GONNA BURN CD
014 XCURSION-READY TO ROLL CD
015 WITHCROSS-FIT FOR FIGHT CD
016 OCTOBER 31-VISIONS OF THE END (RE-ISSUE W/BONUS TRACKS) CD
017 SOUND BARRIER-TOTAL CONTROL CD
018 LAAZ ROCKIT-NO STRANGER TO DANGER CD
019 Q5-STEEL THE LIGHT CD
020 AGGRESSION-THE FULL TREATMENT CD
021 IRON ANGEL-HELLISH CROSSFIRE CD
022 IRON ANGEL-WINDS OF WAR CD
023 SORCERY-STUNTROCK CD
024 SORCERY-2 CD
025 LAAZ ROCKIT-ANNIHILATION PRINCIBLE CD
026 WILD DOGS-BETTER LATE THEN NEVER CD
027 RIGOR MORTIS-RIGOR MORTIS CD
028 LAAZ ROCKIT-KNOW YOUR ENEMY CD
029 DR. MASTERMIND-DR. MASTERMIND CD
030 SLEEPY HOLLOW-THE LEGEND RETOLD VINYL EP
031 LIEGE LORD-FREEDOMS RISE CD
032 DEATHMASK-EXHUMATION CD
033 BLESSED DEATH-KILL OR BE KILLED CD
034 SATANíS HOST-METAL FROM HELL CD
035 BLESSED DEATH-DESTINED FOR EXTINCTION CD
036 FINGERNAILS-TO HELL AND BACK CD
037 TYRANT-LEGIONS OF THE DEAD CD
038 TYRANT-TOO LATE TO PRAY CD
039 MALTESE FALCON-METAL RUSH CD
040 BLOODLUST-GUILTY AS SIN- CD
041 RAT ATTACK CD (coming out soon)[/quote]

And when can the Bands expect payment? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IronBloodBlasphemy



Joined: 11 May 2006
Posts: 1142

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gravesnatcher wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
I do. Cool

001 CIRTH UNGOL-LIVE 7"
002 WITCHFINDER GENERAL- BURNING A SINNER 7"
003 RAT ATTACK-SILKSCREEN LP
003 RAT ATTACK-STICKER LP COLORED VINYL
004 OCTOBER 31-VISIONS OF THE END CD
005 BLESSED DEATH-KILL OR BE KILLED/DESTINED FOR EXTINCTION CD
006 PREMONITION-WE ARE METAL CD
007 OCTOBER 31-FIRE AWAITS YOU GOLD VINYL LP
008 GRIFFIN-FLIGHT OF THE GRIFFIN CD
009 WILD DOGS-WILD DOGS/MANS BEST FRIEND CD
010 WILD DOGS-REIGN OF TERROR CD
011 CITIES-ANNIHILATION ABSOLUTE CD
012 SENTINEL BEAST-DEPTHS OF DEATH CD
013 LAAZ ROCKIT-CITIES GONNA BURN CD
014 XCURSION-READY TO ROLL CD
015 WITHCROSS-FIT FOR FIGHT CD
016 OCTOBER 31-VISIONS OF THE END (RE-ISSUE W/BONUS TRACKS) CD
017 SOUND BARRIER-TOTAL CONTROL CD
018 LAAZ ROCKIT-NO STRANGER TO DANGER CD
019 Q5-STEEL THE LIGHT CD
020 AGGRESSION-THE FULL TREATMENT CD
021 IRON ANGEL-HELLISH CROSSFIRE CD
022 IRON ANGEL-WINDS OF WAR CD
023 SORCERY-STUNTROCK CD
024 SORCERY-2 CD
025 LAAZ ROCKIT-ANNIHILATION PRINCIBLE CD
026 WILD DOGS-BETTER LATE THEN NEVER CD
027 RIGOR MORTIS-RIGOR MORTIS CD
028 LAAZ ROCKIT-KNOW YOUR ENEMY CD
029 DR. MASTERMIND-DR. MASTERMIND CD
030 SLEEPY HOLLOW-THE LEGEND RETOLD VINYL EP
031 LIEGE LORD-FREEDOMS RISE CD
032 DEATHMASK-EXHUMATION CD
033 BLESSED DEATH-KILL OR BE KILLED CD
034 SATANíS HOST-METAL FROM HELL CD
035 BLESSED DEATH-DESTINED FOR EXTINCTION CD
036 FINGERNAILS-TO HELL AND BACK CD
037 TYRANT-LEGIONS OF THE DEAD CD
038 TYRANT-TOO LATE TO PRAY CD
039 MALTESE FALCON-METAL RUSH CD
040 BLOODLUST-GUILTY AS SIN- CD
041 RAT ATTACK CD (coming out soon)


And when can the Bands expect payment? Evil or Very Mad
if your point is that these are all bootlegs you're wrong. Only ones that are questionable are q5 & xcursion. King has addressed this multiple times in multiple places.

http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1466&highlight=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gravesnatcher



Joined: 23 Jun 2007
Posts: 696
Location: DIABLO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="IronBloodBlasphemy"][quote="gravesnatcher"][quote="Shadow Kingdom"]I do. Cool

001 CIRTH UNGOL-LIVE 7"
002 WITCHFINDER GENERAL- BURNING A SINNER 7"
003 RAT ATTACK-SILKSCREEN LP
003 RAT ATTACK-STICKER LP COLORED VINYL
004 OCTOBER 31-VISIONS OF THE END CD
005 BLESSED DEATH-KILL OR BE KILLED/DESTINED FOR EXTINCTION CD
006 PREMONITION-WE ARE METAL CD
007 OCTOBER 31-FIRE AWAITS YOU GOLD VINYL LP
008 GRIFFIN-FLIGHT OF THE GRIFFIN CD
009 WILD DOGS-WILD DOGS/MANS BEST FRIEND CD
010 WILD DOGS-REIGN OF TERROR CD
011 CITIES-ANNIHILATION ABSOLUTE CD
012 SENTINEL BEAST-DEPTHS OF DEATH CD
013 LAAZ ROCKIT-CITIES GONNA BURN CD
014 XCURSION-READY TO ROLL CD
015 WITHCROSS-FIT FOR FIGHT CD
016 OCTOBER 31-VISIONS OF THE END (RE-ISSUE W/BONUS TRACKS) CD
017 SOUND BARRIER-TOTAL CONTROL CD
018 LAAZ ROCKIT-NO STRANGER TO DANGER CD
019 Q5-STEEL THE LIGHT CD
020 AGGRESSION-THE FULL TREATMENT CD
021 IRON ANGEL-HELLISH CROSSFIRE CD
022 IRON ANGEL-WINDS OF WAR CD
023 SORCERY-STUNTROCK CD
024 SORCERY-2 CD
025 LAAZ ROCKIT-ANNIHILATION PRINCIBLE CD
026 WILD DOGS-BETTER LATE THEN NEVER CD
027 RIGOR MORTIS-RIGOR MORTIS CD
028 LAAZ ROCKIT-KNOW YOUR ENEMY CD
029 DR. MASTERMIND-DR. MASTERMIND CD
030 SLEEPY HOLLOW-THE LEGEND RETOLD VINYL EP
031 LIEGE LORD-FREEDOMS RISE CD
032 DEATHMASK-EXHUMATION CD
033 BLESSED DEATH-KILL OR BE KILLED CD
034 SATANíS HOST-METAL FROM HELL CD
035 BLESSED DEATH-DESTINED FOR EXTINCTION CD
036 FINGERNAILS-TO HELL AND BACK CD
037 TYRANT-LEGIONS OF THE DEAD CD
038 TYRANT-TOO LATE TO PRAY CD
039 MALTESE FALCON-METAL RUSH CD
040 BLOODLUST-GUILTY AS SIN- CD
041 RAT ATTACK CD (coming out soon)[/quote]

And when can the Bands expect payment? Evil or Very Mad[/quote]if your point is that these are all bootlegs you're wrong. Only ones that are questionable are q5 & xcursion. King has addressed this multiple times in multiple places.

http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1466&highlight=[/quote]

Wrong,Witchfinder General was a bootleg.It wasn't approved by the Band and the Band did not see a penny from it.So I don't know where King's information is coming from but he's dead wrong on that one too!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group