P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

GBK interview
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IronBloodBlasphemy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: GBK interview Reply with quote

posted elsewhere, but I thought some people here might be interested.
Few people have the balls to speak their minds the way Gezol does.

http://www.theseattlesinner.com/Pages/ButchersBlock.html
Kapalika

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find them rather overrated, if it weren´t for the "controversy" (yawn)... but it is a matter of taste I guess.
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The demo is really awesome. Raw Black Metal with a morbid vibe.

I heard a sample on drakkar that was boring...
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mocking and Judeobeast are the best for me. I think they're one of the best to come out of the states.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

DESECRATOR777

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like all the releases.
they get my respect for keeping true themselves and not worrying about some stupid gossip and internet nonsense...there is not enough mean spirited motherfuckers in metal these days...
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a difference between mean-spirited and just holding irrational views that are fucking bullshit.
Evil Fifi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
There's a difference between mean-spirited and just holding irrational views that are fucking bullshit.

Hehe, now that's a nice one!
DESECRATOR777

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatever the case, they are sticking to there guns.
not bending over to be more accessible or whatever.
Hellhammer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They got less good with every release; their demo is the best indeed and this

Dodens Grav wrote:

is very true.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
IronBloodBlasphemy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
what exactly do you find to be so "irrational" or false in that interview?
Straxus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1998 INTERVIEW FOR ABYSSUS ZINE

GRAND BELIAL’S KEY

This is really a last minute addition, as NAZGUL’S advertisement! When I sent the interview I thought the ex-member of this Black Metal act, Lord Vlad Luciferian, was going to answer this, so I made some questions about vampirism. But Gelal Necrosodomy answered it. He seems to be very angry with Lord Vlad, so maybe someday I’ll try to contact ANCIENT. Maybe some abyssal day...

1. Hail, Don’t you get bored people often compare to you with a very well known band? It could be useful as a reference to compare some band’ style, but many people seem to abuse of it. (For example, everybody compared MASTIPHAL with EMPEROR... maybe they are tired of it!). What can you tell us about BLACK FUNERAL act?

We rarely get compared to other Black Metal bands because we do not sound like them. Our music has always been appreciated for the fact that it is original. We have a very refined sound, truly ours lyrically and musically. We are influenced by shit like RAZOR, AUTOPSY, NUNSLAUGHTER, V.O.N., GOATPENIS, JERRY’S KID, INCUBUS, POSSESSED, REAGAN YOUTH, NUCLEAR DEATH, BRUTAL ATTACK, BLASPHEMY, UNBORN-SF, AGGRAVATED ASSAULT, ESTIRPE.

I respect BLACK FUNERAL, but I wouldn’t believe that GRAND BELIAL’S KEY is a vampiric oriented band. I must admit that, when Lord Fag Pussyferian was still in the band, he tended to steer the ship towards that fairytale agenda. However, after we disposed of this pathetic scum bag, we re-directed GRAND BELIAL’S KEY towards its initial goal...obscene, profane Black Metal onslaught! We don’t wear make up nor think we are vampires! We play occult music for the hordes...Defamation of the Empyrean doctrines, elimination of the pious people of the world, adoration of Judaic-Christian extermination. For the only positive aspect of Christianity is its opposition to homosexuality which we shall all support. Assassination of all faggot scum at once!!! This of course means that Lord Vlad and Norwegian ANCIENT will have to fucking die!

2. Do the vampires exist? (I mean real vampires, not the psychiatric madmen, or obsessed guys, I refer to real Zombies?

What the fuck are you talking about? You have been playing too many video games or listening to ANCIENT. I don’t know if your question is serious or a mockery... (It was serious; I really like vampiric topics –ED) I don’t fucking believe in anything but old Roman-Germanic Paganism and in the eternal battle against Judaic domination. This question reminds me of Lord Fag.

3. How is the relation between vampirism and Satanism? Anything to add about La Vey’s church?

Satanism is anti-Christianity, anti-Christianity is paganism, and paganism is Black Metal not vampirism. Must I suppose you also believe in Santa Claus and Spider-man? I really don’t know what this has to do with my band at all.

I don’t follow La Vey nor his church, I don’t think it is compatible with my beliefs. ‘The Black Lourde of Crucifixion’, however, is more interested in this subject, maybe contact him for honest opinions about this matter.

4. And what about the myths of the ways to eliminate a vampire (crosses, garlies, stockade in the heart)? Maybe someday you would talk about werewolves in your lyrics?

I really do believe you have contacted the wrong band. As I mentioned in the very first couple of answers, we are not like the typical 90’s Black Metal band, fuck their glam rock attitudes and visual aids. Pure sickness comes from within. I mean: Do you buy a CD because you like the fucking band photo? From vampires to werewolves, what is the next? Ghouls and aliens? (OK, I got your view, sorry –ED)

As I said before, I’m not an expert on fantasy bullshit. I play a fucking guitar; I don’t mix potions in a cauldron! Fire, blood and honor are what I know. Extreme prejudice, war, bigotry and Black Metal...

5. Are you still working on PAGAN RCDS? I want some info about your discography, because I’m very delayed of it...

We released demo # 2 “Triumph of the Hordes” with PAGAN RCDS. This demo is not a good one, I was not totally in charged of the works of it. The band was experiencing its worst moment when this was released. Lord Fag was becoming intolerable; his time was already coming to an end. Weak, uneducated illiterate idiots must be dealt with at once, he embarrassed GRAND BELIAL’S KEY too many times. Anyhow, I left the band after this release as Lord fag ruined our chances to record an LP with British CACOPHONOUS RCDS.

As I was consumed by extreme fucking hatred I invoked the Black Lourde of Crucifixion to take Lord Faggot’s place, and The Marauder to replace Demonic. We rehearsed in the pits of Gehenna in Pennsylvania and released a 7” EP entitled “A Witness to the Regicide” on Belgian label WOOD-NYMPH RCDS, limited edition to 666 copies on Christ-skin vinyl. This was sold out without any advertising and re-released on my label on cassette format with 2 additional songs.

We then returned to the grave to record our debut LP/CD for the same killer label and released the double gatefold LP vinyl called “Mocking the Philanthropist” limited edition of 500 copies, completely sold-out, 500 double gatefold LPs gone forever. In spite of you’ll be lucky enough to get our next release. Many people thought that we no longer existed thanks to the lying mouth of Lord Fag who spread these lies, we will spread his blood on the fields of the deceased.

The CD is out now but it has been boycotted all over Europe for it is far too offensive. Not only that, but it has been dropped by the original distributor HAMMERHEART RCDS in Holland because their business partners have threatened not to work with them any longer. The very existence of GRAND BELIAL’S KEY threatens the whole lot of impersonators, imitators, and generic bands all over the world. All are threatened by this sick release. Don’t bother to buy it at any record store, because you will not find it. Order directly from WOOD-NYMPH RCDS, first 100 copies include a cloth patch and sticker. The LP is 66 minutes long and contains songs from our very first demo, all the songs are in that style, not like our second demo at all.

The CD costs $ 16 (post-paid) from WOOD-NYMPH RCDS. We need distributors with urgency, serious people write to our label. All those attempting to arrange a South American tour get in touch as well. Order “A Witness to the Regicide” tape to my address.

6. Well, after all of this you say: What is your honest opinion about: CRADLE OF FILTH, MASTIPHAL, ANCIENT, BLACK FUNERAL and JUDAS ISCARIOT?

I never liked CRADLE OF FILTH nor their original label, it is far too fabricated in visual effects and pretty designs, it is not genuine music to me. Personally I don’t know them; I’m just giving my overall impression of them. They might be the greatest people but I don’t like their music. (I’m totally agree with you, but I like their 1st LP, but not the female vocals or some fool keyboards –ED)

I’ve never heard of MASTIPHAL, but if people compare them to EMPEROR, then I don’t like them.

ANCIENT is the worst piece of shit ever, complete gay glam rock false pussy shit music from talentless musicians and cocksuckers. I shit on their face. ANCIENT consists of a Norwegian midgit pussy, a Brazilian faggot homosexual scum, a gook slut with a fucking keyboard and an American querboy. Zyklon-B for all the members of ANCIENT! (Talentless musicians? Let’s see. I love their LP “Svartalvheim”. This is real Nordic Metal. I have not listened their next releases. But I have seen a very fool cover of some release of them, too focused on the visual image of band, it really sucks! I think they are maybe following the CRADLE OF FILTH path... –ED)

BLACK FUNERAL and JUDAS ISCARIOT are true haters and deserve total support. (Ha!, Lord Abaddon from BLACK FUNERAL is another guy who thinks he is a vampire, doesn’t he? –ED)

7. What do you listen generally?

I’m into old hardcore bands like YOUTH OF TODAY, MINOR THREAT, URBAN WASTE, ADOLESCENTS, RAW POWER, NO REMORSE, NORDIC THUNDER, LOCOMOTIVA, VOID, and shit like SINOATH, ROOT, ABOMINOG, DECEASED, CRUCIFIER, RIGOR MORTIS, BLOOD FEAST, CARNIVORE, SPEAR OF LONGINUS, etc...

8. I wonder if you still live with your parents (as I do still)? Have you listened something really good in these last times? Any extreme release you like to comment?

I have never left my parents, I’m not unwanted scum, I’m always welcome in my home here and abroad. I’ve been into Metal since I was about 12 or 13 years old and I’m pretty sick of it too, so much shit until you can find something good, you know? But shit like MERCYFUL FATE’s ‘Melissa’ are always fucking the same great masterpieces...Or RAZOR’s ‘Violent Restitution’ and ‘Evil Invaders’, incredible shit.

I like BAXAXA from Argentina, their demo is fucking great. Another good band is MACABRE OMEN from Greece, also the release of AGATUS. Most demos are not good anymore, fucking rip-offs, all sound either like DARK-THRONE, BURZUM or EMPEROR, that it seems to be the carbon copy of Black Metal today.

The only thing going on in USA right now is the SPLIT 7” EP of two of the oldest acts from Pennsylvania: CRUCIFIER/NUNSLAUGHTER out on SINISTRARI RCDS. This is the last release from my label as it is no longer needed in this false, plastic, Underground. These cult acts represent the last remaining hordes in what was once called the American Underground. Also ARGHOSLENT have released their debut CD “Galloping through the Battleruins” in Europe. MORBIUS is working on their 3rd CD and should be recorded later this year.

9. What do you miss of those glorious old times?

I miss going to shows with lots of people and the violence it brought. I rarely see anybody being hurt at show and that’s very disappointing. Before there were always fights and broken bones, blood, violence. Now everybody is an expert on acoustics, guitar techniques, a reporter, or some other asshole with a fucking opinion. I wish it could return to those old days of senseless violence and perversity. I want to see an ambulance outside the concert again. (I wish it too. I like broken bones too. Not the mines, of course! –ED)

10. Do you care about the art design of your releases? Is it essential for you?

Of course the artwork is important, but it is the music that has to be worth while. I can put with a shitty logo and artwork and design if the band is incredible. I cannot however appreciate the nicest packaging, photos and design if the band sounds like my shit in a tunnel. The most important thing is the content not the clothing.

11. I’ve seen in an old issue of HOLOCAUST zine (Poland) a photo of you, with racist texts (I don’t remember the texts)? Explain us about it, because I can not understand racism...

Everyone is proud of who they are (Right, but it doesn’t mean you have to scorn people from other countries, or by their color skin –ED).

If racism awareness of one’s root and accomplishments then we are guilty of it. Nobody really believes in equality, right? (I don’t believe in mind equality –ED). It is only a natural form of expression for one’s kind and against its enemies.

I am sure you do not like Equatorians correct? (Not correct, I love TOTAL DEATH doomers! I do not care about our war problem –ED).
Surely you think Peru is better than Equator (Of course. And better than USA, He! -ED), its people, customs, foods, armed forces, and definitively soccer (Peruvian soccer? Ha, Ha! Don’t make me laugh! -ED). Right?

12. Are you working with DECEASED still?

‘Demonic’ used to play guitar in DOOMSTONE with King and Les of DECEASED. Jeff Vomit of DEATH VOMIT zine, and a member of REVELATION, but he is no longer with them, nor us. Lord Vlad joined ANCIENT so he could play vampire games and dress like a woman with make-up and all, fuck these dicksuckers (Better you fuck them, I don’t fuck men –ED)

13. Why do you hate so much to Lord Vlad Luciferian?

You must know he was kicked-off of the band like 2 years ago, because he is a betrayer, gay and Brazilian! (Again backing with racism? –ED). He rip-offed so many people, he robbered to lot of people through his P.O. Box, and I wish to give him tons of kicks.

Well, don’t forget to send me copy of zine when it is out. I’m fan of ‘Boca Juniors’ Soccer Club, and we have or had to the great Peruvian player Solano, thanks to him, we won to ‘River Plate’ (Don’t bore me please, I don’t care about soccer at all! I just care about eradication of hypocrite Catholic Faith and maintaining Underground the true Metal Music –ED). I hope you spread our music in your country. (Of course, first I’ll try to get any copy! Thanks GELAL -ED)

GRAND BELIAL’S KEY / SINISTRARI RCDS
Gelal
P.O. BOX 393
Oakton, VA 22124
USA
illomen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellhammer wrote:
They got less good with every release; their demo is the best indeed and this

Dodens Grav wrote:

is very true.

i think the demo is far less engaging than either mocking or judeobeast. it may be an unpopular opinion but i think judeaobeast is actually the best gbk release. kosherat, while not nearly as strong as previous albums, was still a great album though i dont ever find myself wanting to listen to it when im in the mood for gbk.

lately ive been realizing that arghoslent, although frequently overlooked compared to gbk, is, in my opinion, every bit as worthy of praise.
Hellhammer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

illomen wrote:
it may be an unpopular opinion

That shouldn't hold you back from stating it. It also doesn't hold me back to state mine.

illomen wrote:
lately ive been realizing that arghoslent, although frequently overlooked compared to gbk, is, in my opinion, every bit as worthy of praise.

I think they are way better.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Band ! Like all their stuff....the "Trifixion of Swine" 7" is the only missing release in my collection. Sale or Trades are welcome !!!
Evil Fifi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronBloodBlasphemy wrote:
Dodens Grav wrote:
what exactly do you find to be so "irrational" or false in that interview?

I think you well know what he intended to say, don't you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: