P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Possessed Seven churches Combat with green labels???
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morbid69 wrote:
TheLastWound wrote:
CR99 wrote:
TheLastWound wrote:
i have the original combat. but mine is unopened so i don't really know.


so fucking open it


Nah. It's pretty cool to keep it unopened.


I don't like listening to albums either


Pacifism-Sucks wrote:
So why to keep LP then?

_________________
Rare shirts of DEATHKEY, AMORPHIS, DEMONCY, SSP, etc.:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kakarot SS5



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2394
Location: Kame House

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morbid69 wrote:
TheLastWound wrote:
CR99 wrote:
TheLastWound wrote:
i have the original combat. but mine is unopened so i don't really know.


so fucking open it


Nah. It's pretty cool to keep it unopened.


I don't like listening to albums either


Laughing +1
_________________
I spoke to God this morning and he don't like you.

Trade/Sale:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40729
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheLastWound



Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 728
Location: sweden

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
Morbid69 wrote:
TheLastWound wrote:
CR99 wrote:
TheLastWound wrote:
i have the original combat. but mine is unopened so i don't really know.


so fucking open it


Nah. It's pretty cool to keep it unopened.


I don't like listening to albums either


Pacifism-Sucks wrote:
So why to keep LP then?


I'm a collector.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-RacerX-



Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Posts: 173

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLastWound wrote:
Chit019 wrote:
That shit is hilarious, I just want to come over to your house and scratch your vinyls with a razor.


I don't see the point to play the lp when i have the cd.


but wait, vinyl sounds exponentially better than CD. Do you maybe have things backwards?
_________________
Mostly spewing bullshit mostly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4924
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLastWound wrote:
adrian5118 wrote:
Morbid69 wrote:
TheLastWound wrote:
CR99 wrote:
TheLastWound wrote:
i have the original combat. but mine is unopened so i don't really know.


so fucking open it


Nah. It's pretty cool to keep it unopened.


I don't like listening to albums either


Pacifism-Sucks wrote:
So why to keep LP then?


I'm a collector.


So am I but I still listen to the goddamned vinyl once and a while (on the releases I already own on cd). As a buyer, I'd almost rather buy an opened but very near mint record than a still sealed copy, so at least you know whoever owned it first played it through & enjoyed it once or twice before storing it forever.. but thats just me.
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VATRA I SUMPOR



Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 1834

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the purpose of buying cd, vinyl, cassette if you're not going to listen to them? You claim that you're a collector. Goddamn, I don't believe you're going to live forever, so your collection must be in perfect shape...

play them fucking loud
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
morbid palace



Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 729

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheo wrote:
What's the purpose of buying cd, vinyl, cassette if you're not going to listen to them? You claim that you're a collector. Goddamn, I don't believe you're going to live forever, so your collection must be in perfect shape...

play them fucking loud

that's totally correct, it's bullshit to buy vinyl if your not going to listen to it, does your collection even mean anything to you??
_________________
Reliable sellers/traders: ENOLA GOAT,LorteBrian, Adrian5118, Unholy Horde, Kapalika, gangraen, frghl, NUCTEMERON, RottingGrave, Blood on Satan's Claw
ripoff: madmaxxx, evildead80
www.killtowndeathfest.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TheLastWound



Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 728
Location: sweden

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play my vinyls once in awhile. But if I have the album on both cd and lp i'd rather play the cd. I play my CDs everyday all the time, I've bought them to listen to, of course. Same thing with the cassettes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Morbid69



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1600
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLastWound wrote:
I play my vinyls once in awhile. But if I have the album on both cd and lp i'd rather play the cd. I play my CDs everyday all the time, I've bought them to listen to, of course. Same thing with the cassettes.


I'd shoot you if my gun wasn't a bloody collectors item that is not to be used
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheLastWound



Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 728
Location: sweden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morbid69 wrote:
TheLastWound wrote:
I play my vinyls once in awhile. But if I have the album on both cd and lp i'd rather play the cd. I play my CDs everyday all the time, I've bought them to listen to, of course. Same thing with the cassettes.


I'd shoot you if my gun wasn't a bloody collectors item that is not to be used


ok
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scott K
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could help with the green label Seven Churches, but I only have the one with this label:



Wink
Back to top
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9632
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott K wrote:
I wish I could help with the green label Seven Churches, but I only have the one with this label:



Wink


show off

haha
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group