P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Rosenfeld (I-LOVE-PENIS)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacy Catlin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Rosenfeld (I-LOVE-PENIS) Reply with quote

Anyone know if these glammed out, Nazi obsessed speed metalers released anything on vinyl or were their albums CD only? Thanks
-Jacy
Crows In Black

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the released 3 demo tapes, 1 CD, 1 Live CD, and one home video. They are also featured on 2 omnibus CD's, and are also on a CD of coversongs. The only related vinyl releases to them is the singer Hisayoshi was on the first AION album "deathrash bound" which was released on vinyl only.
Jacy Catlin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the info! Any idea how tough this stuff is to find? I found a Japanese language website which is apparently still selling the CDs but the English language Japanese CD vendors (amazon.jp and yesasia.com) didn't have anything by them.
-Jacy
Crows In Black

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacy Catlin wrote:
Thank you for the info! Any idea how tough this stuff is to find? I found a Japanese language website which is apparently still selling the CDs but the English language Japanese CD vendors (amazon.jp and yesasia.com) didn't have anything by them.
-Jacy

none of them are sold by any online retailers unless you buy them directly from Skullcrusher records (Hisayoshi's record label) :

http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~gts-toy/index.html

I got the live album on ebay from a guy in America years ago luckily, but your best bet is yahoo japan auctions. None of the stuff is really hard to find. The demos don't come up for auction that much but they aren't terribly rare. The 2 CD's are on there all the time, the video comes up occasionally. Also note that the studio album "Pigs of the Empire" has 3 different versions: the first has the band logo in red with the album title in gold and came with a sticker of the band, the 2nd pressing had no sticker and has the band logo in gold with the album title in red, the third pressing has the band name in black/red with the album title in blue, both are centered on the front, and the back cover is completely different.
CR99

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Rosenfeld, the third demo is really good (with your nickname, crows in black being the best song). I need more I-LOVE-PENIS metal. That Dementia EP i have is killer too (Struggle For Rebel).
A lot of them older ones suffer from being more or less cheesy especially in the outfits, thats why I had trouble with enjoying their music first +
Mein Kampf, Rommel, DamZell, all good shit but heavy Nazi Imagery...

Edit: I asked Skullcrusher some time ago for Rosenfeld CDs but they/he didnt reply! Strange
Jacy Catlin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 3 copies of "Pigs" CD on yahoo auctions Japan, I've got to translate the site to figure out how to register and make sure they ship overseas. CR99 check there if you are looking for a copy. Too bad you did not hear back from Skullcrusher. I've never had much luck emailing anyone in Japan (in English).

To be honest, the strangeness of the image of some of these Japanese bands is part of what attracts me to them. Very heavy music, glam outfits (in the 90s!) and Nazi imagery...the Japanese always have an interesting take on things... Wink

CR99- If you can stand some punk influence, be sure to check out GISM if you haven't already (though their M.A.N. Lp is pure metal).
Crows In Black

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacy Catlin wrote:
There are 3 copies of "Pigs" CD on yahoo auctions Japan, I've got to translate the site to figure out how to register and make sure they ship overseas. CR99 check there if you are looking for a copy. Too bad you did not hear back from Skullcrusher. I've never had much luck emailing anyone in Japan (in English).

To be honest, the strangeness of the image of some of these Japanese bands is part of what attracts me to them. Very heavy music, glam outfits (in the 90s!) and Nazi imagery...the Japanese always have an interesting take on things... Wink

CR99- If you can stand some punk influence, be sure to check out GISM if you haven't already (though their M.A.N. Lp is pure metal).

you cant bid on yahoo japan unless you have a japanese bank account and credit card. Soon yahoo auctions and ebay are merging and youll be able to bid on yahoo japan via ebay. Until then, search for a yahoo japan "deputy service". Its basically a place you pay (usually only like 5 bucks) to bid on stuff on yahoo japan for you. I always use Celga and can vouch for them that they wont rip you off or anything. Its an extremley long and sort of complicated process but its worth it if you want japanese stuff bad enough, for example I ended up paying 50 dollars after its all said and done for the Rosenfeld CD and video. Basically expect on pay twice what you pay for the actual item after all the shipping and other various fees, and then expect to wait about 2 months to actually get it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: