P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Horror Records Statement....my tears flows...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:
I actually can't believe this thread is close to reaching the 5th page!!
WHAT THE FUCK is this supposed to be, the Azter/DOG/Horror Records inquisition? Watching someone's ebay activities and dissecting old interviews? I'm actually disgusted about all those "rules" what to do on ebay, what to have said back then etc.! This is all one pile of BULLSHIT!! Instead of condemning a surely reliable person which has proven integrity for a long time now, people should probably concentrate on scumbags, who REALLY deserve some shit being thrown at them! [e. g. "Deepsend Records"] You want "Black Metal dignity" when it comes to ebay? Welcome the real world, as this one has long gone down the drain. If Azter, if ANYONE actually, wants to get rid of something via ebay, then so be it. At least this way, it consolidates "Horror Records" to keep up releasing and distributing quality products! And -although it's been said a couple of times before- the statement was merely pointed against fuckwits who only buy shit for the SOLE PURPOSE of re-selling them on ebay! On the other hand, if people buy records (or whatever) for horrendeous bucks, while being still readily available, be it from the labels themselves or several mailorders, more power to the seller, if only for the laziness of the bidder! Cos' thazz actually what's still happening nowadays, meaning morons watching for shit on ebay ONLY! Bottom line to me is: 203 $ for the "African Harmageddon" EP? Fuckin' Hell, my Harmageddons are sooo going as well soon!


Cosigned! Everybody should get that! Threat could be closed now, even deleted...
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Stygian Shadows 'zine



Joined: 18 May 2006
Posts: 1157
Location: Hungary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading the full thread it seems that Azter became an enemy of public. What a fucking shame, next time some idiots wants to burn him on bonfire???
If he sells his stuffs on ebay, it's his own thing, no one has nothing to do with it...
To sell stuffs from mailorder and on ebay is 2 different attitude.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Azmoth



Joined: 27 Aug 2007
Posts: 855

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that now Azter can do only one thing to apologize : releasing this EP of Abysmal Grief.

Damn the Mors Eleison MLP is a real killer, this band rocks !!!!!!! The band sent me the Exsequia Occulta MCD at the time for review and I didn't get into it really, what an ass I was !!!!

So Azter, any update on the Abysmal Grief stuff planned on Horror Recs ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Guest






PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stygian Shadows 'zine wrote:
After reading the full thread it seems that Azter became an enemy of public. What a fucking shame, next time some idiots wants to burn him on bonfire???
If he sells his stuffs on ebay, it's his own thing, no one has nothing to do with it...
To sell stuffs from mailorder and on ebay is 2 different attitude.


I just do not feel like going on explaining myself as I think my first post said it all. I was reluctant to join any forums and now I know why. I have better things to do in life than to listen to or read all that bullshit. Thanks to those who understand my point. Over and out.
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azmoth wrote:
I guess that now Azter can do only one thing to apologize : releasing this EP of Abysmal Grief.

Damn the Mors Eleison MLP is a real killer, this band rocks !!!!!!! The band sent me the Exsequia Occulta MCD at the time for review and I didn't get into it really, what an ass I was !!!!

So Azter, any update on the Abysmal Grief stuff planned on Horror Recs ?


I will do so Smile
And I think you should accept my "excuse" as I will do two releases:
Abysmal Grief/Denial Of God "Brides of the Goat"/"Resurrection of the Damned" split 7" EP and another Abysmal Grief 7" EP for which the title has not been finally decided yet.
I just got the master for the Abysmal Grief side of the split EP and it is great as always - totally dark Horror Doom!
Back to top
Mz412



Joined: 07 May 2007
Posts: 2734

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK is this supposed to be, the Azter/DOG/Horror Records inquisition? Watching someone's ebay activities and dissecting old interviews? I'm actually disgusted about all those "rules" what to do on ebay, what to have said back then etc.! This is all one pile of BULLSHIT!! !

Quote:
After reading the full thread it seems that Azter became an enemy of public. What a fucking shame, next time some idiots wants to burn him on bonfire???
If he sells his stuffs on ebay, it's his own thing, no one has nothing to do with it...
To sell stuffs from mailorder and on ebay is 2 different attitude.


Ok, cause reading is not really the Best here i will write again for
you all:

Hey, the real Joke is, that this Ebay Rules comes from himself Laughing

And thats why i have made this Tread, cause this is fucking Funny
after all and it seems, thats a good joke for the Future too Cool

HE claimes what to do on Ebay and waht not to do an Ebay Wink


Now understand?
If not, not so important, it makes my day anyway Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stygian Shadows 'zine



Joined: 18 May 2006
Posts: 1157
Location: Hungary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
Opolus wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK is this supposed to be, the Azter/DOG/Horror Records inquisition? Watching someone's ebay activities and dissecting old interviews? I'm actually disgusted about all those "rules" what to do on ebay, what to have said back then etc.! This is all one pile of BULLSHIT!! !

Quote:
After reading the full thread it seems that Azter became an enemy of public. What a fucking shame, next time some idiots wants to burn him on bonfire???
If he sells his stuffs on ebay, it's his own thing, no one has nothing to do with it...
To sell stuffs from mailorder and on ebay is 2 different attitude.


Ok, cause reading is not really the Best here i will write again for
you all:

Hey, the real Joke is, that this Ebay Rules comes from himself Laughing

And thats why i have made this Tread, cause this is fucking Funny
after all and it seems, thats a good joke for the Future too Cool

HE claimes what to do on Ebay and waht not to do an Ebay Wink


Now understand?
If not, not so important, it makes my day anyway Laughing


Yeah, you're right surely but as tastes as persons are different. And one thign is important, not obligatory to buy any stuff on ebay, it depends on you.... But your starting thread makes a question, the question of authenticity. But this again different, so I think really no need to say any bad about Azter, for some people he's a authentic guy and his label is worth for support!!! If you don't want support, don't say bad, very simple...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Evil_Invader



Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 555
Location: Quebec, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:
I actually can't believe this thread is close to reaching the 5th page!!
WHAT THE FUCK is this supposed to be, the Azter/DOG/Horror Records inquisition? Watching someone's ebay activities and dissecting old interviews? I'm actually disgusted about all those "rules" what to do on ebay, what to have said back then etc.! This is all one pile of BULLSHIT!! Instead of condemning a surely reliable person which has proven integrity for a long time now, people should probably concentrate on scumbags, who REALLY deserve some shit being thrown at them! [e. g. "Deepsend Records"] You want "Black Metal dignity" when it comes to ebay? Welcome the real world, as this one has long gone down the drain. If Azter, if ANYONE actually, wants to get rid of something via ebay, then so be it. At least this way, it consolidates "Horror Records" to keep up releasing and distributing quality products! And -although it's been said a couple of times before- the statement was merely pointed against fuckwits who only buy shit for the SOLE PURPOSE of re-selling them on ebay! On the other hand, if people buy records (or whatever) for horrendeous bucks, while being still readily available, be it from the labels themselves or several mailorders, more power to the seller, if only for the laziness of the bidder! Cos' thazz actually what's still happening nowadays, meaning morons watching for shit on ebay ONLY! Bottom line to me is: 203 $ for the "African Harmageddon" EP? Fuckin' Hell, my Harmageddons are sooo going as well soon!


Well said.
_________________
http://www.riotor.ca
http://www.demonametal.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16508
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok this is not a constructive thread. Do not post anymore.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
abomination_virginborn



Joined: 09 Feb 2008
Posts: 543

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I think that the problem begins with fools who are actually paying tremendous amounts to get whatever - be it rare or not. If there was no demand (on such prices) there would be no offer either, correct?
So if you want to boycot Ebay whores, simply don't buy their stuff.

I heard that some Mutiilation LP was sold for over 1000 euros. Now you tell me: who is the MORON in this case, the seller (who most probably had the party of his life after the auction closed) or the bidder who paid the LP's weight in diamonds?

Azter's proven his dedication to this music by supporting it with one way or another for more than a decade - if he earns some extra cash on Ebay by selling his own releases, good for him. It might re-coup some of the money he has invested in all this...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

abomination_virginborn wrote:
Personally, I think that the problem begins with fools who are actually paying tremendous amounts to get whatever - be it rare or not. If there was no demand (on such prices) there would be no offer either, correct?
So if you want to boycot Ebay whores, simply don't buy their stuff.

Furthermore I can't get the point why it's often about that "Fuck eBay"-attitude only, just like there has never been price rigging before. I'm kinda lost at words if there's an English expression for the German word "Plattenbörse", maybe a record trading show, anyway, but this occasion has some sort of tradition over here and even before anyone ever thought of selling records at a virtual auction house it was and still is a place where sellers tried/try to force up prices for hip and semi-rare stuff. It's not like eBay has brought greed into this world.
Back to top
Evil Fifi



Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 401

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Schall und Rauch"]
abomination_virginborn wrote:
Personally,
Furthermore I can't get the point why it's often about that "Fuck eBay"-attitude only, just like there has never been price rigging before. I'm kinda lost at words if there's an English expression for the German word "Plattenbörse", maybe a record trading show, anyway, but this occasion has some sort of tradition over here and even before anyone ever thought of selling records at a virtual auction house it was and still is a place where sellers tried/try to force up prices for hip and semi-rare stuff. It's not like eBay has brought greed into this world.


QFT!!

ps. Plattenbörse = record swap
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tal666
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pretty much can understand what Azter point is, I see all this selling on Ebay stuff as sort of a necessity dictated by the changes that has been going on the "underground scene" in the past few years, I've been trading vinyls for many years now back from the days where one would trade a Burzum LP with you for a Bolt Thrower LP simply because he really wanted that BT vinyl, now the values of the records are measured strictly by how much they get on Ebay, trade lists most of the time are stripped from the really good stuff because people will sell their rare stuff on Ebay for $200+ instead of waiting for a trade, so the only way to get the more rare stuff on your list is selling other rare stuff in order to be able to pay the insane prices, if you can't play by those rules you're pretty much out of the game today, so yeah, I sometimes sell stuff on Ebay, and I can assure all of you that 100% of the money is going back with much more from my bank account to buy more vinyls, if you don't believe it you can see for yourself that the banks of Israel doesn't have an agreement with Paypal so the money you get can't be withdrawed as real money and can only be used like a monopoly money, sell something on Ebay and buy something on Ebay with the "profits.
The real problem begins in my opinion with what Azter said, people are buying multiple copies of new releases limited to a small quantity which will obviously be exceeded by the demand only to sell them later on Ebay for a profit, check out the latest Profanatica LP diehard on red vinyl limited to 111 copies, it was sold out from Hell's Headbangers on preorder, I have seen after that more than 20 (Yeah, I counted those) for sale on Ebay, that's almost one fifth of the total quantity with one seller selling 5 of those one after another, that is the real problem, people who are buying it for the sole purpose of making a profit leaving the real fans who would like to have a copy with two options, either you don't have it or spend a ridiciulous amount on Ebay, I myself had to pay $50 on Ebay to get that red Profanatica, fuck that.
Anyway, that was my two cents.
Back to top
tomas



Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 279

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with what you said. Although I think it's normal that people don't go around trading 'Campo De Exterminio' LPs for 'Reign In Blood' LPs.
Most record collectors check ebay regularly to see what the prices of records are, and they also know about popsike.
Like I said, I think it's normal, but it also annoys me that for example a shopowner who doesn't know shit about music can earn lots and lots of money by just checking the internet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil Fifi



Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 401

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tal666 wrote:
The real problem begins in my opinion with what Azter said, people are buying multiple copies of new releases limited to a small quantity which will obviously be exceeded by the demand only to sell them later on Ebay for a profit...


Hhhmmm, another QFT (I just can't shut up)

I shut up now, promise...try to...uhm, yes Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group