P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

IRON MAIDEN Catchall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LorteBrian wrote:
CR99 wrote:
LorteBrian wrote:
If you can get the maiden records in 2nd hand shops, can you buy 452251416 records on ebay for 10

LorteBrian is the Black_Fire of Denmark

ARGH! FUCK! "If you cant get the records in 2nd hand shops, you can buy 452251416 records on ebay for 10 "

well i dont know about you but i usually dont pay with paragraphs. also not with percents, semicolon or asteriscs
LorteBrian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
LorteBrian wrote:
CR99 wrote:
LorteBrian wrote:
If you can get the maiden records in 2nd hand shops, can you buy 452251416 records on ebay for 10

ARGH! FUCK! "If you cant get the records in 2nd hand shops, you can buy 452251416 records on ebay for 10 "

well i dont know about you but i usually dont pay with paragraphs. also not with percents, semicolon or asteriscs
i dont have a dollar sign on my computer.. Rolling Eyes
msp666

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyhell666 wrote:
Anything after 1985 is worthless pop music.

fuck off
As my crushed bowels evacuate much to my dismay...
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LorteBrian wrote:
CR99 wrote:
LorteBrian wrote:
CR99 wrote:
LorteBrian wrote:

i dont have a dollar sign on my computer.. Rolling Eyes

how about USD or dollar duh
-RacerX-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back on topic, there are ALWAYS record lots of just Maiden on eBay. Great way to bulk up your collection quickly, that's how I started mine.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw Di'Anno last thursday..... he sounded good for the first half of the set, but was telling the crowd that he had larengitus for the past week. After "Killers" or so, his voice went down hill and he was having trouble speaking. The crowd made up for it by singing everyword of the rest of the set, while Paul did his best to keep up !

Overall, it was a great show. Lots of energy on stage and a huge mosh pit ( Shocked Rolling Eyes ) during the Maiden classics, especially "Prowler" and "Phantom of the Opera". Glad I had a chance to see him before he dies or goes back to prison.
GHOAT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devil's Advocate:

Do you see DiAnno because he was in Maiden and you want to hear the classics, or do you enjoy his solo stuff too?

And what is the mix of Maiden to DiAnno material in the set? Or does he just do Maiden material?
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHOAT wrote:
Devil's Advocate:

Do you see DiAnno because he was in Maiden and you want to hear the classics, or do you enjoy his solo stuff too?

And what is the mix of Maiden to DiAnno material in the set? Or does he just do Maiden material?

I went to Di'Anno to hear the classics, of course ! I like of few of his solo songs, but that's it.

I think he played 4 orginals, and the rest was Maiden. Here's the Maiden songs I remember (not in order)... Ides of March (actually played, not intro tape), Wrathchild, Murders in the Rue Morgue, Killers, Innocent Exile, Prowler, Running Free, Phantom of The Opera, Iron Maiden, Another Life.

I think that's it...but he might of played one more Maiden track. He didn't play "Remember Tomorrow", that was the only dissapointment for me !

Edit: Also, he played all the Maiden songs quite a bit faster than their studio counterparts. Prowler, in particular souned like fucking Discharge or something !

Also, his backing band, Icarus Witch played a set before Paul came out, and goddamn does that band SUCK !! No one, and I mean NO ONE was clapping or cheering for them after their songs. Di'Anno picked up on this and was telling the crowd "If you've got a problem with Icarus Witch, you've gotta get through me first, bloddy wankers " Laughing
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The show was only $12 and was sold out. Lots of old child molestor looking dudes there !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: