P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

New Drowning the Light & Eternum vinyls
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skaven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received these two releases a few days ago, and I'm impressed.

The Weeping Moon was slightly familiar to me beforehand, and it is great to own it on vinyl, finally. The two tracks are well executed and belong to the best tracks that Drowning the Light has put out.

While The Weeping Moon is gloomy and "depressive" (I hate to use that term nowadays because it is linked to all the "DSBM" bands out there), United by Iron Will is bombastic, epic and melodramatic, in a good way. Both of the bands: because I really can't see any difference between these two. Drowning the Light split material recorded in 2008 seems to never disappoint.
da666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those interested in Eternum, there is a self released "promo 2009" tape that came out the other week, by far the best Eternum material to date with some RAC influence. limited to 100, it is available from ruin productions:

www.ruinproductions.com

Also i can recommend some other excellent Australian black metal demos that have just come out from our circle (you can get from ruin also):

*Ill Omen - S/t (Self released, limited to 100)

*Ill Omen - Black Esoterica (Self released, limited to 100)

* "Ill Omen - Adverse Order (self released, limited to 100 - not on the site yet but im told it will be finished in the next few days and ruin will be the first to get copies, and i have heard some of the rough mix and it sounds really excellent thus far)

*Forest Mysticism - Blood of the Woodland (compilation of their 2 demos - really epic/melancholic black metal, some of the best stuff i have heard from Australia, limited to 200)

Highly recommend all 5 tapes above
Mitch339

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got the split EP today. Great stuff!
Hrafn666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
Those interested in Eternum, there is a self released "promo 2009" tape that came out the other week, by far the best Eternum material to date with some RAC influence. limited to 100, it is available from ruin productions:

www.ruinproductions.com

Also i can recommend some other excellent Australian black metal demos that have just come out from our circle (you can get from ruin also):

* "Ill Omen - Adverse Order (self released, limited to 100 - not on the site yet but im told it will be finished in the next few days and ruin will be the first to get copies, and i have heard some of the rough mix and it sounds really excellent thus far)

*Forest Mysticism - Blood of the Woodland (compilation of their 2 demos - really epic/melancholic black metal, some of the best stuff i have heard from Australia, limited to 200)

All mentioned tapes are available at http://www.defanatus.com for european customers. I can't recommend these tapes enough.
da666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrafn666 wrote:
da666 wrote:

www.ruinproductions.com

All mentioned tapes are available at http://www.defanatus.com for european customers. I can't recommend these tapes enough.

I just got the tape of IOs - Adverse Order (with the final mix, which is different to the mix i heard before) and it sounds really good - dirty satanic analog glory!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: