P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Postal Service slow or was I fucked?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted that on the 12th though. I was making a point at how lightning fast it was from California to New York.

Anyway in regards to the lost disc, I'm going down to the PO tomorrow to see what the fuck is going on. I'm going to have them investigate with the carrier on my route. Just yesterday a letter from the people across the street came to my house instead. What an incompetent fuck-up.
IntoTheAbyss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
I posted that on the 12th though. I was making a point at how lightning fast it was from California to New York.

Anyway in regards to the lost disc, I'm going down to the PO tomorrow to see what the fuck is going on. I'm going to have them investigate with the carrier on my route. Just yesterday a letter from the people across the street came to my house instead. What an incompetent fuck-up.

Why you keep posting this matter? Nobody could help here I think!

I told you earlier there must be something that went wrong, whether your package got lost during delivery (postman fuck-up) or it got stolen by the peope inside the post office itself! This could happen anywhere in the world!

I could tell you bad experience. Some years ago when a low-life young postman (that did his work in my house area) stole some of my packages, I even asked him that matter, and he denied it. 1 day that asshole came to send a registered package when I was at home, so ran to him, and asked him again. He replied the same answer. But this time I just looked at his motorbike, there were stickers of TWISTED TOWER DIRE, CEMERTARY, ROOT, etc. on it. What the fuck!!!!! That asshole was too dumb becuase all these stickers are really direct from the bands! I made a report to the post office immediately (since I have proof)!
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been getting things I expected to come later earlier, and things that I expected to come later earlier lately. Funny time of the year for the mail.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have not gotten my SLAUGHTER boxset from MARQUEE/Brazil as of yet Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buried In Ohio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

throneofmight wrote:
i have not gotten my SLAUGHTER boxset from MARQUEE/Brazil as of yet Rolling Eyes

neither have I
IntoTheAbyss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha!! You must learn to be patient, especially slow postal service!
peterott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buried In Ohio wrote:
throneofmight wrote:

neither have I

got mine this Saturday and I was one of the first to buy it.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeahh well...it is always really slow from Brazil to Costa Rica Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
Buried In Ohio wrote:
throneofmight wrote:

neither have I

got mine this Saturday and I was one of the first to buy it.

Arrived safe and sound in Norway almost 3 weeks ago. Ordered the same day I read about the preorder on the forum.
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if this is a rant about the postal service or traders, but I just got a CD sent without a jewel case and it was cracked in pieces.

Nothing pisses me off more then when I send a disc in a fucking jewel case, but get one sent in plastic wrap. How much does a jewel case really add to the postage?

Fucking hell....
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like even more how assholes on ebay will charge $5+USD to ship 1x7" and send via media mail in an envelope without any warning as to not bend, fold, or throw the parcel.
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent first! A book (kind of heavy) and a CD in a jewel case to Canada. He sends a CD and a tape without any jewel cases. You'd think since I had no problem about paying the shipping for my much heavier package, he'd return the favor with a jewel case?

What kind of bugs me is that he neglected to write CD on the customs form. It justs says "audio tape", so of course they just threw it around! One jewel case is literally weightless and I'll bet anything it wouldn't of made a difference in the shipping cost.
huja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraiGORE wrote:
I like even more how assholes on ebay will charge $5+USD to ship 1x7" and send via media mail in an envelope without any warning as to not bend, fold, or throw the parcel.

i got a 7" from spain the other day in a bubble mailer. came mint as fuck! he wrapped a couple pieces of cardboard around it though. it does bug me on ebay when users charge you $5 for shipping and send it media.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: