P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Akhkharu (Texas)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Akhkharu (Texas) Reply with quote

I'm looking for their "Poisoned Dreams" demo tape. I think it was from 1994/1995 or something. an original demo dub with photocopy of the cover would be ace, digital upload is ok.

For those who remember, this was the dark ambient project of one Joe Rood from the Beherit influenced band Creepfog and the zine/distro called Goat of the Harvest. Guy totally disappeared in 2000...

Go brush your doll's hair.
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, AMAZING ritual ambient stuff

Impossible to find I'm afraid
I'm kinda looking for it too but well... With these sub-underground occult shits released to 13,3 units.......
I think you can get in touch with the band (or at least one dude from the band) on myspace, they take a very long time to answer though...

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Akhkharu (Texas) Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:
For those who remember, this was the dark ambient project of one Joe Rood from the Beherit influenced band Creepfog and the zine/distro called Goat of the Harvest. Guy totally disappeared in 2000...

I think I know that guy from a couple of shows around here. If this is the same person, he always had a sugar momma to take care of him, ha ha ha.
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
Oh yeah, AMAZING ritual ambient stuff

Impossible to find I'm afraid
I'm kinda looking for it too but well... With these sub-underground occult shits released to 13,3 units.......
I think you can get in touch with the band (or at least one dude from the band) on myspace, they take a very long time to answer though...

They don't have a Myspace (there's another band playing a similar style, with the same name), the guy disappeared a decade ago.

Wilhelm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Akhkharu (Texas) Reply with quote

Pazuzu wrote:
Wilhelm wrote:

I think I know that guy from a couple of shows around here. If this is the same person, he always had a sugar momma to take care of him, ha ha ha.

Recently? He moved from Amarillo to Maine in the late 90's.

Pazuzu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Akhkharu (Texas) Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:
Pazuzu wrote:
Wilhelm wrote:

Recently? He moved from Amarillo to Maine in the late 90's.

Hm... probably not the same guy, then. Smile
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Drowned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never was much of a fan of ambient stuff, but I wouldn't mind hearing this myself. The Creepfog demo is great.
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was referring to the Akhkharu who is supposed to release a CD with Full Moon Prod
They had released tapes in 95 or so.
Fucked up coincidence, same period of time, same genre, same status(unknown, mysterious etc etc) same country

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
harmless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you referring to riddick akhkharu?
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
I was referring to the Akhkharu who is supposed to release a CD with Full Moon Prod
They had released tapes in 95 or so.
Fucked up coincidence, same period of time, same genre, same status(unknown, mysterious etc etc) same country

Yes, same name, different band.

Joe Rood also made one tape under the name "Pagan Funeral". Kind of the same thing, dark/ambient styled music before it became trendy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: