P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Kvikksölvguttene/Vomit CD Intro Question

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mz412



Joined: 07 May 2007
Posts: 2735

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Kvikksölvguttene/Vomit CD Intro Question Reply with quote

Would like to know from which Film is the Sample on the Track
"KRIEG" on the Kvikksölvguttene CD?
Is a Vomit Cover version ...
_________________
OUT NOW:
Naurrakar - Epilogue of Humankind
Black Bunker Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pazuzu



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 634

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's from "New York Ripper", if I recall correctly.
_________________
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mz412



Joined: 07 May 2007
Posts: 2735

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, then i must'n look at any donald duck movie anymore Very Happy
_________________
OUT NOW:
Naurrakar - Epilogue of Humankind
Black Bunker Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blood and Thunder



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 1288
Location: Melbourne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha yeah I often wondered about that too. "You don't know what to do, do you?"

That album is sooooo killer I think! Wish there was a vinyl version of it...
_________________
Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
If god won't help me
Then the devil must...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Evil Fifi



Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 408

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood and Thunder wrote:
ha ha yeah I often wondered about that too. "You don't know what to do, do you?"

That album is sooooo killer I think! Wish there was a vinyl version of it...

Gamlem as well - or has this been released on vinyl? Only have the
cd.

Misogynistic quack, quack, quack...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TeethofSkull



Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 721

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killer LP. Mean spirited death metal.

"That's what we do ! . . . "

NYRipper is a really slow really gross slasher flick. It has everything, including a toe-job !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
God Slayer



Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 1325
Location: New Jersey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil Fifi wrote:
Blood and Thunder wrote:
ha ha yeah I often wondered about that too. "You don't know what to do, do you?"

That album is sooooo killer I think! Wish there was a vinyl version of it...

Gamlem as well - or has this been released on vinyl? Only have the
cd.

Misogynistic quack, quack, quack...

I want to see that cocaine pentagram on the back of some vinyl!
_________________
Helcaraxë - Epic Heathen Death Metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Grell



Joined: 21 Nov 2009
Posts: 610
Location: Norway.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Slayer wrote:
Evil Fifi wrote:
Blood and Thunder wrote:
ha ha yeah I often wondered about that too. "You don't know what to do, do you?"

That album is sooooo killer I think! Wish there was a vinyl version of it...

Gamlem as well - or has this been released on vinyl? Only have the
cd.

Misogynistic quack, quack, quack...

I want to see that cocaine pentagram on the back of some vinyl!


I'll bet that it isn't cocaine, but something alot cheaper.
_________________
Vegetarianism, not always a good thing. Can in extremely rare cases lead to genocide.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
into the pit



Joined: 25 Oct 2008
Posts: 1353

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fantastic album. why don't peole put out shit like that anymore?
_________________
DVLZRX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
God Slayer



Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 1325
Location: New Jersey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grell wrote:
God Slayer wrote:
Evil Fifi wrote:
Blood and Thunder wrote:
ha ha yeah I often wondered about that too. "You don't know what to do, do you?"

That album is sooooo killer I think! Wish there was a vinyl version of it...

Gamlem as well - or has this been released on vinyl? Only have the
cd.

Misogynistic quack, quack, quack...

I want to see that cocaine pentagram on the back of some vinyl!


I'll bet that it isn't cocaine, but something alot cheaper.

I'm sure you're right!


_________________
Helcaraxë - Epic Heathen Death Metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Grell



Joined: 21 Nov 2009
Posts: 610
Location: Norway.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Slayer wrote:
Grell wrote:
God Slayer wrote:

I want to see that cocaine pentagram on the back of some vinyl!


I'll bet that it isn't cocaine, but something alot cheaper.

I'm sure you're right!



I was implying that is was amphetamine, rather than cocaine. Due to the amount of it, and considering the prices for either here in Norway.
_________________
Vegetarianism, not always a good thing. Can in extremely rare cases lead to genocide.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Grell



Joined: 21 Nov 2009
Posts: 610
Location: Norway.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't really matter anyways. Whatever it is, it was probably inhaled shortly after that photo was taken.
_________________
Vegetarianism, not always a good thing. Can in extremely rare cases lead to genocide.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group