P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Sadistik Exekution demo 1987

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Astaroth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Sadistik Exekution demo 1987 Reply with quote

Does anyone have an original of this? I'm after some pictures to ascertain originality. Thanks.
deathster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good score if you get the original. I never saw original...just have it on tape (3 trx).
Astaroth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have everything else but this one. I know it will be a hard demo to find. Only ever saw this about 4 years ago on eBay...

Some of you deathcore demo freaks must have this? Yosukemon even?
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I don't have the original of this. I wish...

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Sadistik Exekution 87 demo.. Reply with quote

Hi,

Hmm, I have a copy of a rehearsal demo they put out in Jan 87, it has Possessed (its spelt like this on the tape) Heomorage, The Magus, Sadistikly Exekuted and a drum solo by Sloth "the drummer for the E.P".. I might have to verify with Sloth whether it was one of the first rehearsals with him playing drums..

I got this from Rok, its just a TDK tape with his writing on it. Nothing much to see really..

I also have an all black Sadistik tape, i dunno whats on it, he sent it at the same time as the other tape, i think.. I dunno - it was so long ago.. its all black and has a cover which was sent separately to the tape, so i dont know if its the actual cover or some random cover he sent to me for fun..

Anyways, what tape are you guys talking about? They did lots of rehearsal "demo" tapes..

Cheers,

Riff, NomDi..
deathster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomenclature Diablerie ruled as well!
I got the same SAD EX recording on tape.
Astaroth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm talking about this first self titled demo with 3 songs (the one you mentioned).

I'm assuming you're the one behind those demos and the coasters on eBay recently. Some crazy bidding on those items.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: 87 demo Sadex.. Reply with quote

Ahh!

Yeah thats the one i have, although i have 3 songs and Sloth's drum solo. The cover came a few weeks later, well at least i know which tape its from.. It gets confusing. I have stickers of the cover too, heaps of them.. I use them to hold things together.. Oh the black tape i mentioned was the first version of the red promo, which Rok sent to me well before the red tape came out..

And yeah, it is me who is selling the stuff on eBay, its to help get some money together so Sloth can buy some drum equipment so he can record with NomDi later this year.. the bidding was mad, time will tell if the person who won the bidding will actually pay.. I had a few private offers for the red promo tape as well, cos i have a few of them, the best was $50 euro, which is about $AU80..

By the way, what does your tape look like on the inside? Does it have any writing on it at all? Are you wondering if its an original or something? Are you guys in Australia? Cos if you aren't, i was wondering how you all manage to have so much of the old Sad Ex stuff..

Cheers,

Riff/NomDi..
deathster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got SAD EX 1987 demo via tapetrading from guy who made Stregoica mag... ca 8-9 yrs ago.
From Nomenclature Diablerie I have demo EP release that I got from Dave Bloodstorm Smile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Sadistik Exekution 87 demo.. and Nom Di.. Reply with quote

deathster wrote:
I got SAD EX 1987 demo via tapetrading from guy who made Stregoica mag... ca 8-9 yrs ago.
From Nomenclature Diablerie I have demo EP release that I got from Dave Bloodstorm :)

That E.P has nothing whatsoever to do with the band. At all.

Its really awful, it sounds like it was recorded in a cave. The saddest thing about it is, that a lot of people think that it represents the band, both in sound and presentation. Matty who wrote all the songs, did all the artwork and plays both guitar and bass on the demo was shattered when he heard it, because its obvious they didn't give a rats arse about the band or the music cos they used an old worn out demo (which i gave them in 88) with cheap recording equipment and production, plus they couldn't even be bothered to spell half the names right, use proper record labels or even render the artwork correctly. Over all its a substandard embarrassment to the band and everything they care about musically and otherwise.

You can hear MP3 versions taken from the original master VHS a couple of months ago (so i could record the tapes i am selling). It's MP3 cos thats all you can load on myspace, so the quality has been compromised a little, but it still sounds infinitely better than the E.P and has the 2 songs backwards as well (which they did originally on the master).

Its: http://www.myspace.com/nomenclaturediablerie

Sorry if it sounds like I am trashing the fact that you have a copy of the E.P. that wasn't my intention. It's not like anyone knew it was a bootleg or anything. I'm selling some original (unplayed) demo tapes on eBay, I don't know how much they will go for, but if you want the real Nomenclature Diablerie deal it might be worth checking it out.. cos it saddens me that all you have is the E.P. and its obvious you like the music..

Take it easy,

Riff..
Astaroth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made this post for a friend as he was trying to get this tape. Not sure what the original looks like myself. I have the other demos and the EP on Black Power but just need this one. Maybe I'll find it next millenium.

As for the Nom Di EP that's all I have also. Interesting Lovecraftian demo with fucked up vocals. Yeah the EP sucks but it's easier to find than an original demo.

I reside in Australia but Sad Ex cults have managed to infiltrate every country on this planet - just the demo tapes and those MCD's which are harder to find.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astaroth wrote:
As for the Nom Di EP that's all I have also. Interesting Lovecraftian demo with fucked up vocals. Yeah the EP sucks but it's easier to find than an original demo.

I reside in Australia but Sad Ex cults have managed to infiltrate every country on this planet - just the demo tapes and those MCD's which are harder to find.

I have 12 of the ORIGINAL 888 demo tapes by Nomenclature Diablerie. Without going into too much detail here, I was the original person to release/distribute the 888 demo, and out of 500 I have 12 left, which I am selling. I kept all the left over covers, lyric sheets and tapes, so they are 100% original. They are numbered and signed by the original band members.

I'm taking offers, if you would like to make one.

Cheers,
NomDi..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: