P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Wholesale Sepultura Shirts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Imperative Coronation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Wholesale Sepultura Shirts Reply with quote

I work in a retail store selling metal shirts and other crap. We have some cool shirts, but I want to bring some more decent bands in to drown out all the bollocks we sell too.

Does anyone know where I can get some decent priced Sepultura shirts for wholesale, with a nice design.

Thanks in advance!
probert

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

of all the bands out there to 'drown out the bollocks' you somehow came up with a request for sepultura shirts?
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

probert wrote:
of all the bands out there to 'drown out the bollocks' you somehow came up with a request for sepultura shirts?

Laughing

Too funny.
Imperative Coronation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The band has to be able to sell too, I couldn't bring in Mortuary Drape or Blasphemy shirts as no one would buy them, however much I want them. I recently ordered in Primordial, Beherit and a few others. Hardly anyone is buying them. It's sad, I know. I also get in shit for it. Now I'm trying to find some Sepultura. Their old material is killer and people like them.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imperative Coronation wrote:
The band has to be able to sell too, I couldn't bring in Mortuary Drape or Blasphemy shirts as no one would buy them, however much I want them. I recently ordered in Primordial, Beherit and a few others. Hardly anyone is buying them. It's sad, I know. I also get in shit for it. Now I'm trying to find some Sepultura. Their old material is killer and people like them.

If you actually know where to get a Mortuary Drape shirt, let me know. I have trouble finding such a thing.
Bolt Thrower as well.
I'd even like to get my hands on a Ulver shirt. (Not the current version of them, but the old version of themselves)

XL's.

Unfortunate you have to work in a store that caters to the trends or mainstream. It is what it is and thats understandable. However the funny thing is that you ask the question you ask on this particular forum. Cool
A place where no one wants to even pretend they know of the mainstream. Laughing
harmless

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

demoniarch, you can get mortuary drape t-shirts straight from the band. bolt thrower t-shirts are hard to come by and as far as i know they only sell them on tour.
harmless

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: Wholesale Sepultura Shirts Reply with quote

I work in a retail store selling metal shirts and other crap. We have some cool shirts, but I want to bring some more decent bands in to drown out all the bollocks we sell too.

Does anyone know where I can get some decent priced Sepultura shirts for wholesale, with a nice design.

Thanks in advance!
roadrunner/roadracer used to be handled by blue grape but perhaps the best thing would be to contact someone like plastic head or razamataz as they handle rather large amounts and often print up their own stuff.
Imperative Coronation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, I know. Asking about Sep. shirts on this forum, but I thought people here would know best. And I don't go on many other forums, I can only think of 2 others I go on sometimes.

Mortuary Drape sell shirts themselves. Some really nice designs on the website.

Bolt Thrower shirts, obviously we can't get. That would be great though!

I order from both Razamataz and Plastic Head but neither have Sepultura shirts :s Any other ideas.
Imperative Coronation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Unfortunate you have to work in a store that caters to the trends or mainstream. It is what it is and thats understandable.

Actually, it's quite enjoyable. I tend to play fairly decent stuff really, and kids say the stupidest things. Just other day, I was playing Black Sabbath - Sabra Cadabra. Some 15's year olds come in, one starts air drumming completely out of time and says, "Oh my God, I love Guns and Roses!!" Fun times Very Happy
harmless

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Unfortunate you have to work in a store that caters to the trends or mainstream. It is what it is and thats understandable.

Actually, it's quite enjoyable. I tend to play fairly decent stuff really, and kids say the stupidest things. Just other day, I was playing Black Sabbath - Sabra Cadabra. Some 15's year olds come in, one starts air drumming completely out of time and says, "Oh my God, I love Guns and Roses!!" Fun times Very Happy
hmm... If anyone remembers the movie "Global Metal" I think he featured Brazil in it and focused on the Brazilian Sepultura fanclub which also had a big store entirely dedicated to Sepultura. Perhaps someone has a link to that store?
///13///

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.."Brazilian Sepultura fanclub which also had a big store entirely dedicated to Sepultura. Perhaps someone has a link to that store?"

that would be awesome.i need Ratos de Parao shirts in XL and other Brazilian bands shirts Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: