P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

absu question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adrian5118

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: absu question Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
harmless wrote:
was there ever made a poster for barathrum v.i.t.r.i.o.l.? that, along with pure holocaust = two of the best black metal covers ever.

The Crypt has signed a deal with Osmose to re-issue ABUS's Barathrum as a double LP with bonus tracks and both original covers, and you can count on a huge poster for sure.

OH MY JEBUS, YES!!!

I wish some would do a red logo patch of that Absu logo. It's definitely the best out of all the ABSU logos!
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646

Last edited by adrian5118 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
nonwave

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i'm still looking for a shirt with the original ABSU logo, not that stale one they changed it to.
Ykh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonwave wrote:
yeah, i'm still looking for a shirt with the original ABSU logo, not that stale one they changed it to.

The t-shirt they printed for their current European tour has the old logo on the front.
Moonchild666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonwave wrote:

Very Happy They sell that on their current tour.
The old logo inside a ring which resembles some kind of viking runes on front. On the back there's tour dates. I bought a long sleeve version which has print down the sleeves too.
adrian5118

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonchild666 wrote:
nonwave wrote:

The old logo inside a ring which resembles some kind of viking runes on front. On the back there's tour dates. I bought a long sleeve version which has print down the sleeves too.

Pictures? I'm curious to see it!
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
throneofmight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonwave wrote:
i think profanatica had a centerfold in an issue of playgirl . . . keep a lookout for that one.

Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
harmless

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

throneofmight wrote:
nonwave wrote:
i think profanatica had a centerfold in an issue of playgirl . . . keep a lookout for that one.

Laughing
Yes, I believe they had a release part at Relapse Records' 1990 Family Fest. Apparently it got everyone's attention.
getfuckedbro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: absu question Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
The Crypt has signed a deal with Osmose to re-issue ABUS's Barathrum as a double LP with bonus tracks and both original covers, and you can count on a huge poster for sure.

Cool, always wanted an LP with the non band photo cover.

Has there ever been a poster, or does anyone have a high resolution picture of the B-side of the TARA picture disc?
getfuckedbro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonchild666 wrote:
nonwave wrote:

I picked one up on the tour when I was in the US. Has a celtic knot circle on the front and the tour dates on the back, says something like "Bringing mythological occult metal to the USA!" or something. I might take a photo when I get home from work if no one else can be bothered. Its one of my favorite shirts.
Ykh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PANZERBASTARD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BESTIAL ONSLAUGHT did a t-shirt/patch/lp package re-release of V.I.T.R.I.O.L. and that band picture was on the back.He's off the radar now but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a bunch still lying around.
harmless

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PANZERBASTARD wrote:
BESTIAL ONSLAUGHT did a t-shirt/patch/lp package re-release of V.I.T.R.I.O.L. and that band picture was on the back.He's off the radar now but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a bunch still lying around.
i'm pretty sure he has enough of everything he ever did. that guy was like a worm on it's gold...
Crucifixion Vomit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: absu question Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:

great!!!
Törrmentor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: absu question Reply with quote

Crucifixion Vomit wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:

great!!!

Damn, that's great news indeed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: