P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Wacken 2008/Metaltix

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mitch339

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Wacken 2008/Metaltix Reply with quote

Hey everybody, I was just wondering if anybody else from north america has bought their tickets for Wacken this year. If so, how long did it take for your tickets to arrive? I placed my order on November 28th and still have yet to receive anything (despite being sent an email that said the tickets were mailed).

After inquiring with the Metaltix email, they said they would make an inquiry with the German post. This was a week ago and I have yet to receive any news.

Is this website reliable? I am getting worried since I ordered the tickets for me and 2 other friends.

Also, I know it's still very early but is anybody else from the board know that they will be there? I can't wait, will easily be the highlight of 2008 for me (Nifelheim, Kreator, Destructor, Iron Maiden, Lord Belial, Gorgoroth, etc, etc.. Twisted Evil )
Portentum

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metaltix is very reliable. I ordered Wacken tickets at metaltix the last 2 years and didn`t have any problems. I think I will be at WOA 08, but didnīt order my ticket yet. The billing is killer! But the prices much too high!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: