P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Paypal trouble / EU anti money laundering regulations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this message about a year ago and just ignored it. Had no problems with my account except for some annoying message popping up on my 'overview' screen, and they disappeared after about 3 weeks.

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
harald mentor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Paypal account has been frozen for a couple of months now, cause I didnīt send em a copy of a household bill and ID in time. Transfers exceeded the limit of 3.300 usd per year and the amount will either reset in Jan 5th or when they go through and accept my documents. Tried to contact them a ten thousand times, but they have absolutely zero customer service (howīs that for a bank!?).

A Tip for those who havenīt send ID/bills there yet, there is "view limits" link to check out how much more you can transfer before they freeze the account, before it hits zero take your money and run! I Didnīt and now they have a lot of my money there with absolutely no way of getting them out!!!

Too bad there ainīt good alternatives for those swindlers.
rauta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After bombarding them with contact form messages for a week they called me up yesterday and we managed to sort our pretty much everything over the phone. I was forced to send in scanned documents though.
passetiermes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now they limited my account one more notch, because some limit of 2500 euros was exceeded. I can't transfer money to my bank account anymore, so I gave in, and scanned the documents for them. Hopefully they'll lift the restrictions soon enough.
In hindsight, perhaps I should have provided the documents immediately like so many suggested doing. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: