P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

DARKTHRONE flexi
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Argentum



Joined: 08 May 2009
Posts: 74
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since he continues putting out such crap there are people buying it. I really wonder who the hell are those buyers of such crap? Shocked
It's 100% retardness!
_________________
Pyosified Rotten to the Gore
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wraith



Joined: 02 Aug 2009
Posts: 2525

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argentum wrote:
I really wonder who the hell are those buyers of such crap?


Exclamation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
G.



Joined: 06 Jan 2009
Posts: 126
Location: France

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: DARKTHRONE flexi Reply with quote

LorteBrian wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230371668727&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

bought it just when i saw it. anybody know some info about it?


ahahah! the song is from 2003's Hate them album, but the seller says "Manufactured in Russia by some obscure plant 10-12 years ago". Laughing
_________________
www.necrocosm.org

http://codexanamnesis.blogspot.fr/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TheUnborn



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2411
Location: Akershus, Norway

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wraith wrote:
Argentum wrote:
I really wonder who the hell are those buyers of such crap?


Exclamation


LorteBrian wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230371668727&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

bought it just when i saw it. anybody know some info about it?


Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LorteBrian



Joined: 03 Jun 2009
Posts: 869
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheUnborn wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Argentum wrote:
I really wonder who the hell are those buyers of such crap?


Exclamation


LorteBrian wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230371668727&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

bought it just when i saw it. anybody know some info about it?


Smile

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nekrokunt_Usurper



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 2985
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argentum wrote:
Since he continues putting out such crap there are people buying it. I really wonder who the hell are those buyers of such crap? Shocked
It's 100% retardness!


Probably people who have very easy access to mummy's credit card.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3862
Location: bachn de k¨ppe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Fenriz approve flexis ?
_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nekrokunt_Usurper



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 2985
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if he does then little wonder that the kids want them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group