P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

The bootleg thread !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chosen wrote:
Dodheimsgard - Satanic Art Steel Box <-- Link

Any know if this is a bootleg?

Looks like that greek bootlegger that did that Archgoat boot...
_________________
Rare shirts of DEATHKEY, AMORPHIS, DEMONCY, SSP, etc.:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9624
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chosen wrote:
Dodheimsgard - Satanic Art Steel Box <-- Link

Any know if this is a bootleg?


this is not a steel box, it's a rather nice looking shoebox bootleg with silver prints, including some useless paper/crap and a CDR
it's one of a large series of common/classic 90ies black metal shoeboxes
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chit019



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2384
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
The Chosen wrote:
Dodheimsgard - Satanic Art Steel Box <-- Link

Any know if this is a bootleg?


this is not a steel box, it's a rather nice looking shoebox bootleg with silver prints, including some useless paper/crap and a CDR
it's one of a large series of common/classic 90ies black metal shoeboxes


not just useless paper crap, it's papyrus. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9624
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
CR99 wrote:
The Chosen wrote:
Dodheimsgard - Satanic Art Steel Box <-- Link

Any know if this is a bootleg?


this is not a steel box, it's a rather nice looking shoebox bootleg with silver prints, including some useless paper/crap and a CDR
it's one of a large series of common/classic 90ies black metal shoeboxes


not just useless paper crap, it's papyrus. Laughing


youre right, you could use it for a potato peel deposit and/or ass wipe / toilet literature (2 in 1)
it's beautiful, i love it
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mental Funeral



Joined: 23 Aug 2009
Posts: 125

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anybody got these crappy "Feeble Screams" and "Spell of Destruction" 7" bootlegs? I have both and they don't even have the tracks they say, just some random Black Metal with synth intros. The records have blank orange labels, so maybe they are on wrong jackets? I don't think so though.

http://www.cultmetal.com/burzum-feeble-screams
http://www.cultmetal.com/burzum-spell-of-destruction

(My Feeble Screams bootleg has the same orange label as the Spell of Destruction 7")
_________________
My tradelist (CDs, LPs, 7"s, Patches, T-shirts...): http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10090

Good deals with: Master, Antimosh003, Werwolf, Antibody, ksudnevar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3703
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mental Funeral wrote:
Has anybody got these crappy "Feeble Screams" and "Spell of Destruction" 7" bootlegs? I have both and they don't even have the tracks they say, just some random Black Metal with synth intros. The records have blank orange labels, so maybe they are on wrong jackets? I don't think so though.

http://www.cultmetal.com/burzum-feeble-screams
http://www.cultmetal.com/burzum-spell-of-destruction

(My Feeble Screams bootleg has the same orange label as the Spell of Destruction 7")


Once time I listein to this Feeble screams 7EP - poor quality, horrible sound.
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Psicoterror



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 398
Location: Lima

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warkult prod from Peru has released illegal versions of Bathory s/t, Mayhem's "deathcrush" and "the mysteriis", Bestial summoning allbum among others.
_________________
Psicoterror'zine,
Our website is online again! Old interviews have been put online!
www.dark-hidden.com/psicoterror
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9624
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psicoterror wrote:
Warkult prod from Peru has released illegal versions of Bathory s/t, Mayhem's "deathcrush" and "the mysteriis", Bestial summoning allbum among others.


vinyl?
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Psicoterror



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 398
Location: Lima

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, of course not! Only CDs, but alo hells headbangers is distributing those, even knowing that they're illegal versions! [/quote]
_________________
Psicoterror'zine,
Our website is online again! Old interviews have been put online!
www.dark-hidden.com/psicoterror
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9624
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psicoterror wrote:
No, of course not! Only CDs, but alo hells headbangers is distributing those, even knowing that they're illegal versions!
[/quote]

hhr is selling bootlegs regularly , not a surprise
whatever, why repressing those mayhem&bathory albums which got rererereleased endless times.
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Psicoterror



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 398
Location: Lima

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because by doing that, Warkult can sell those cds in Brazil at a lower prize or exchange them with some other stuff in order to obtain some material for his record store (what a piece of shit). Strangely, HHR got some copies though.
_________________
Psicoterror'zine,
Our website is online again! Old interviews have been put online!
www.dark-hidden.com/psicoterror
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group