P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NIRVANA 2002 89-91 CD/Vinyl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
dalecooper wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
Can't we just all be friends? Smile

Apparently not.

Guys, I don't want to act all mod-like (I am not King Parrot) - but maybe you should take it to PM. This is clearly getting into a lot of personal shit that has little to do with the issues at hand.
I second this suggestion.

he wont be able to act all cool in pm
Well, It's just that Yosuke made it clear in the new forum rules post to keep everything metal related and to keep things cool. It would suck to have this thread closed as I know a lot of us don't want to miss out on the N2002 Vinyl when it's ready, as it will be a lot easier to see it posted here than having to regularly check the Relapse page.

Now I sound like a mod too. A trendy mod at that Wink
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
DEATHFEAST

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just let it die Jon. I will send your CDS. Best of luck with your label.

D
DEATHFEAST

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minge -

The Crematory audio was a technical error made at the plant . It has since been rectified and is no longer an issue - thank you for pointing that out - again and again. The LP is in the works. I have also mastered the Gorment and my own album - any problems there you would like to comment on? Your album sounds like it was made in a shack in Nottingham.

As far as posting someone's release for download you must have me mistaken for someone else. I have better things to do.

I never called anyone trendy? Just take a look at what's happening I don't have to say anything. I will send you your CDs - Send me my 7"eps. End of story..

mr daryl kahan

You can keep your cds, at the end of the day, waiting for nearly 2 years to get them , still equals rip off to me. If you had anything to do with the sound on the crematory cd, then you didnt take that much pride in your work. maybe youll deny this too.

You wanted my releases as payment for the logo which as stated above you would of gotten once youd have mailed what you owed.
Also mastering/etc a labels release, then sticking it on the internet for d/l, means your not to be trusted with much else either.

And calling the CRYPT recs trendy or what ever, kinda puts you to shame, as you act all mr old school death metal god , yet you dont make half the effort with your releases.[/quote]Can't we just all be friends? Smile[/quote]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: