P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Is Zyklon-B Productions reliable?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
totaldarkness



Joined: 29 Dec 2006
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Is Zyklon-B Productions reliable? Reply with quote

Has anyone had any experiences with this label? Good or bad?

Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9620
Location: M´┐Żlheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone should make a sticky thread with the title "no zyklon b is not reliable"
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6033
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, very reliable in my book. Most recent order, I received it last week in under a week from the payment.

And I've ordered at least 5 times during the years from Zyklon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mysticus



Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Posts: 1314
Location: Mother Europe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who cares? Even thought they're fucking expensive ...
_________________
www.hexencave.wz.cz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
decimator



Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 153
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ordered from there thrice, all good so far, and I live in AU.
_________________
Tradelist: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=293828

Trade/Sale References: IXTAB, Unholy Horde, Kakarot SS5, DSS, Lohmarizer, CultofVomit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Asphyxiation



Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 1011
Location: The Black Abyss

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why don't people just use the "search"-link in such a case?
_________________
ABHORROT | TERRORGHOUL PROD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM



Joined: 16 Dec 2008
Posts: 1129
Location: Aidnalnif

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered once without any problems and the package arrived well packed, within a week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Avaratoth



Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Posts: 590
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM wrote:
Ordered once without any problems and the package arrived well packed, within a week.


Same. No complaints here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
rauta



Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 1540
Location: Finlandia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered the latest releases, the delivery took less than a week after payment. The packaging was ok, some bent corners but nothing major...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TerrorFromBehind



Joined: 09 Feb 2009
Posts: 292
Location: Trapped in my underwear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rauta wrote:
Ordered the latest releases, the delivery took less than a week after payment. The packaging was ok, some bent corners but nothing major...



you were lucky malaka:)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikael



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my last order I ordered Primordial - A Journey's End LP and it actually arrived, as I'm used with various distros that this kind of stuff is listed, but not really available. Got my package under a week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rauta



Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 1540
Location: Finlandia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TerrorFromBehind wrote:
rauta wrote:
Ordered the latest releases, the delivery took less than a week after payment. The packaging was ok, some bent corners but nothing major...



you were lucky malaka:)

Of course! Now... I'm still waiting for you to send me those Elvis sandwiches Wink

On topic though, not many distros really put effort into packaging so a few bent corners is more or less the standard rather than an exception. The only label I can commend in this regard is Insidious Poisoning. I've ordered from him two or three times, everything always packed exceptionally well and if there's any markings on the items whatsoever (slight bends, beginnings of ringwear, anything really) he marks the prices down and lists them on the distro site with a notification of the damage. At least he used to, haven't checked out the site in a good while now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
nz¨mbe



Joined: 27 Apr 2009
Posts: 356
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rauta wrote:
TerrorFromBehind wrote:
rauta wrote:
Ordered the latest releases, the delivery took less than a week after payment. The packaging was ok, some bent corners but nothing major...



you were lucky malaka:)

Of course! Now... I'm still waiting for you to send me those Elvis sandwiches Wink

On topic though, not many distros really put effort into packaging so a few bent corners is more or less the standard rather than an exception. The only label I can commend in this regard is Insidious Poisoning. I've ordered from him two or three times, everything always packed exceptionally well and if there's any markings on the items whatsoever (slight bends, beginnings of ringwear, anything really) he marks the prices down and lists them on the distro site with a notification of the damage. At least he used to, haven't checked out the site in a good while now.


I can underline this! Insidious Poisoning is a great label/distro.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group