P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Lost Bathory tracks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Lost Bathory tracks Reply with quote

Anyone know about this stuff? I can't remember all the song titles but I've heard of songs like 'Wicca' and 'Crown of Thorns on the Golden Throne'. There are others on the Bathory site for those proposed EPs. Anyone remember any other titles?

Some of these songs are DEFINATELY lost but apparently there are some reels collecting dust and I just hope Black Mark get round to releasing it someday. Some of the stuff made it onto the Jubileum releases, but I really want to hear more. But I'm just interested if anyone can think of other 'lost' songs. I'll do some research into it too. Some are mentioned on the Bathory official biography on the site.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Keller of Ares Kingdom can tell you all about the lost Bathory recordings.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

post it here! this is queit interesting.
peterott

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isn't there still a complete album left, where "Burning Leather" has been taken from for one of the Jubileum CDs ?
deathster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there should be unreleased pre-"The Return..." album. It was even mentioned on Bathory box-set book. Would be damn interesting.
Also ca 10 years ago I heard first time about Bathory "Hail Sathanas" EP. Some vinyl dealers even claimed it existed. One guy even taped it to me (not from EP though).
In 2005 or 2006 "Hail Sathanas" EP was done by some Mexican label, maybe it was influenced by this "rumour" I explained here, who knows? Maybe this "Hail Sathanas" old EP talk is same wrong info like Sarcofago "Recrucify" EP and Necrofago "Bestial War" LP?
peterott

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathster wrote:
Maybe this "Hail Sathanas" old EP talk is same wrong info like Sarcofago "Recrucify" EP and Necrofago "Bestial War" LP?

a definite "yes" to this question. Some tapetrading guys made that kind of stuff and traded it in their lists and that's how the names got spread (as well as Hellhammer live '83 and other stuff like the Recrucify EP, Nihilist/Dismember 7"...)
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll get in touch with Chuck very soon about that, though one friend told me he doubted Chuck would let the stuff out, but maybe I'm wrong. I've been wanting to hear it since I first got the early Bathory albums. I'm younger than you lot so that was roungly five years since I got them and I just wanted to hear those songs since then, when I first heard about them.
Hellhammer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
isn't there still a complete album left, where "Burning Leather" has been taken from for one of the Jubileum CDs ?

It's also in the Die in Fire Picture Boot
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
peterott

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellhammer wrote:
peterott wrote:

It's also in the Die in Fire Picture Boot

Uuuh, that Bootleg LP is unknown to me. Can you elaborate a bit more on it (songtitles, maybe a link to a cover, ...) ?
Hellhammer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
peterott

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellhammer wrote:

Die In Fire LP Pics

ah ok. I guess these songs were mainly taken from Jubileum 1-3. However, the session with Burning Leather should be a complete LP alone. Maybe Black Mark will release that piece by piece by piece in the future.
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes so they can squeeze every penny out of us bit by bit!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellhammer wrote:

Killer picture, one of the most rare pictures from Bathory, togheter with the black mark LP.... Twisted Evil
Hellhammer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fimbulwinter wrote:
Killer picture, one of the most rare pictures from Bathory, togheter with the black mark LP.... Twisted Evil

I might have a few copies left, if anyone is interested I will check tonight. I remembered I traded Chase from HHB a bunch.
IntoTheAbyss

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that "Under the sign" Pic LP the only releases by the bootleg label BATHORY HORDES? I remember I also have a cd version of it...With Quorthon's signature at the back.

The tracks are mainly from the Jubelium compilations....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: