P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Death Yell, Goatlord, Bone Awl LPs out now!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
That sucks, but it happens with any semi popular band. Too bad the scene is full of assholes like this.

what sucks?
Ykh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markos wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
That sucks, but it happens with any semi popular band. Too bad the scene is full of assholes like this.

what sucks?

this :
http://cgi.ebay.com/BONE-AWL-Meaningless-DIE-HARD-LP-EP-Xasthur-Sunn_W0QQitemZ170091161804QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
krawling kaos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, there's always some dick trying to make a buck of someone else's stuff, but it sucks when they latch on to an underground band. Die hards should be for the die hards. The only way to fight it is to not play along... don't bid!! Trade a friend for it, or wait for the trendies to move on.
markos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krawling kaos wrote:
Yeah, there's always some dick trying to make a buck of someone else's stuff, but it sucks when they latch on to an underground band. Die hards should be for the die hards. The only way to fight it is to not play along... don't bid!! Trade a friend for it, or wait for the trendies to move on.

surely there are more than 200 people who would call themselves die hards bone awl fans though. personally, i'd be into it if nwn just made all the records die hard style thus eliminating this shit altogether. an edition of 200 just begs to be exploited.

this said, please send me your trade offers for my die hard bone awl (anal vomit 7", die hard morbosidad lp, die hard canadian speed metal anyone?) . i'm underwhelmed by the recording. can't wait for the "not for our feet" though. although i'll probably have to go through the same bullshit to get my copy of that too unless i wanna camp out here which i don't.

man, i hate limited editions. boohoo. poor me.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you really think I could make all of them die hard? That would cost me a fortune and consume too much time. It doesn't really matter much in the end what people think as long as I'm satisfied with the release.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also most of my die hard releases do not sell out as quickly. I still have die hard edition of Terrorama and Rites of Thy Degringolade from two years ago.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People should stop bitching about everything. Yosuke is damn right when he did not expect that 200 BONE AWL diehards couldnīt be enough. I didnīt know when this band became the next cult overnight. I had their first demo for sale over 2 years and no one cared, same as with some of their later tapes or the "nigh is indifferent" 7" and now people are going crazy about their releases.
Anyway, I can live without the diehard even when I would have liked to get one, but thatīs life. And I think record collecting wouldnīt be the same as if everyone would be able to get everything. Itīs sometimes about showing off some stuff to friends at home, and I like when they show off their stuff when Iīm at their home. Thatīs part of the thing.
Mitch339

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Nocturnal...The real die hards like myself don't care if we can't get the special limited edition (even though i would have liked to), we just want the music, besides the regular version still looks awesome.

And if the 7" that came with the die hard is getting repressed then that's perfect.

So what's going to press next Yosuke? Very Happy
markos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited. see rewrite below.

Last edited by markos on Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
markos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
People should stop bitching about everything. Yosuke is damn right when he did not expect that 200 BONE AWL diehards couldnīt be enough. I didnīt know when this band became the next cult overnight. I had their first demo for sale over 2 years and no one cared, same as with some of their later tapes or the "nigh is indifferent" 7" and now people are going crazy about their releases.
Anyway, I can live without the diehard even when I would have liked to get one, but thatīs life. And I think record collecting wouldnīt be the same as if everyone would be able to get everything. Itīs sometimes about showing off some stuff to friends at home, and I like when they show off their stuff when Iīm at their home. Thatīs part of the thing.

and maybe you should stop bitching about people bitching about everything. it goes both ways.

as for the "show off" aspect of collecting, i've no patience for it and i wish for the collections of people who collect like that nothing but water, heat and smoke damage like the world has never known. between all my years of working in book and record stores i've spent too much time suffering chin stroking nerds talking about how they don't even really like this or that record/book, but they NEED it because it's an "important" one. FUCK THAT.
segerhuva

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder why the copy of the die hard edition got pulled off of ebay...!?
markos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

segerhuva wrote:
Wonder why the copy of the die hard edition got pulled off of ebay...!?

me too. i'm figuring somebody offered holmes a sweeeet trade. maybe i'll have to list mine on e-cock to get somebody to do the same since nobody is doing it here.
markos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Do you really think I could make all of them die hard? That would cost me a fortune and consume too much time. It doesn't really matter much in the end what people think as long as I'm satisfied with the release.

i merely said i'd be into it, yosuke, so if you can help it, please don't take what i've said personally. you do an AMAZING job with both this label and the distro. it must suck to work so hard and then have people bitch that they still want more from you. i'll try to keep this in mind and be more sensitive (HOW UNMETAL!!!) in the future. you are a cool dude, yosuke, and i appreciate what you do.

looking over your list of NWN! titles it is amazing the stuff that you still have die hards of, i guess you can almost never be sure of what will fly and what will sit around.

Last edited by markos on Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
markos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitch339 wrote:
I agree with Nocturnal...The real die hards like myself don't care if we can't get the special limited edition (even though i would have liked to), we just want the music, besides the regular version still looks awesome.

And if the 7" that came with the die hard is getting repressed then that's perfect.

So what's going to press next Yosuke? Very Happy

"The real die hards like myself"

oy. if i used emoticons i'd use the one that rolls its eyes right now.

haha. sorry. hahaha...
Mitch339

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get what is so funny about someone considering themselves a "Die-Hard" fan of a band. I have been listening to Bone Awl practically religiously since the release of Magnetism of War, but whatever, to each his own...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: