P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PAGAN ALTAR Judgement of the Dead-Lords of Hypocrisy reissue
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bones

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:
Bones wrote:
I didnt get Judgement of the Dead because I owned the BbTaD press but now I'm kicking myself.

My blue vinyl Lords of Hypocrisy is absolutely fantastic. It's fucking beautiful and sounds amazing. Straight to the top of my favorite record list. Thank you so much for this one.

As a matter of fact, I just went back and grabbed the silver vinyl of JotD and the CDs and tapes of both.

Do Mythical and Magical next please.

We will be starting with CD version of both Mythical and Magical and Time Lord, and then once we get some funds available, we'll send the LPs to press. These last two Pagan Altar LP represses were ambitious and we will need a few months to recoup the investment, as we are still a small independent label.

Good to know, Iíll be waiting. At this point Iíve bought the cd/lp/cassette for all the Pagan Altar releases youíve put out. Iím doing my part. Ha.
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones wrote:
Hellfire Commando wrote:
Bones wrote:
I didnt get Judgement of the Dead because I owned the BbTaD press but now I'm kicking myself.

My blue vinyl Lords of Hypocrisy is absolutely fantastic. It's fucking beautiful and sounds amazing. Straight to the top of my favorite record list. Thank you so much for this one.

As a matter of fact, I just went back and grabbed the silver vinyl of JotD and the CDs and tapes of both.

Do Mythical and Magical next please.

We will be starting with CD version of both Mythical and Magical and Time Lord, and then once we get some funds available, we'll send the LPs to press. These last two Pagan Altar LP represses were ambitious and we will need a few months to recoup the investment, as we are still a small independent label.

Good to know, Iíll be waiting. At this point Iíve bought the cd/lp/cassette for all the Pagan Altar releases youíve put out. Iím doing my part. Ha.

Haha, yeah!!! Thanks a lot!!!! Your money is being directly reinvested into those reissues for sure! They are currently being remastered by VK, who did the previous albums.
doomedplanet

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today arrived your new versions of these albums. Initially I decided against buying them, since I have so many other versions going back to when I distro'ed the Oracle Records cd of JotD. Anyway I'm happy that I did pick these up. I'm quite impressed with the presentation. Nothing can beat the BBt&D vinyl press but this version is very nice. I say to anyone that owns these albums already: buy these versions too, you will not be disappointed. It goes without saying anyone that does not have an old version is a fool to pass on these.
raskolnikhilov

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:
They are currently being remastered by VK, who did the previous albums.

Phil Kusabs? interesting that he's into the more traditional side of Metal too.

The shit is over, cds on Garbage!

Next time ask Nuclear Blast and Century Media to release your FART DIAHRREA sounds!!!!
Ben

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got my copy of JotD. I already have the Black Widow LP version, but I do not regret buying this new version. The booklet is much nicer and the whole design is great. Also very nice remastering-those solos are really screaming now! (I do prefer the cover art on the BW version though)
Huldrelok

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my copies and I have to echo everyone else; I own other versions, but this one is damn worthy of such fine music such as PA. Thanks for the hard work, im sure Terry would be honored.
axebix

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got Judgement, it's amazing. One of the best reissues I own.... Now that Satan has come!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: