P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Neo-folk, martial industrial & related genres
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hate oath

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call on the new Rome album. Just finished listening for the first time and it may be his best since A Passage to Rhodesia.
(((OdiumNostrum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely, some of my favorite material of his since FFE. Who Only Europe Know, One Lion's Roar, Uropia O Morte have a huge sing-along value as well which makes the whole experience even more satisfying.
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hate oath wrote:
Good call on the new Rome album. Just finished listening for the first time and it may be his best since A Passage to Rhodesia.

Agreed. I like all of his albums but this is my favorite in some time, a real return to form. Some of his best lyrics too.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.

Fallen Portrait Prod wrote:
Delete this forum or you WILL hear from my lawyer.
chich666

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPECTRUM COMPENDIUM: archival documentation of the post-industrial underground 1998-2002

SPECTRUM COMPENDIUM is finally released. After a monumental amount of work in the background over the last two years, the SPECTRUM COMPENDIUM book is now available for order.

Topping out at just short of 400 pages (392), it is available in soft-cover and special hard-back edition with bonus 5 track digital compilation of archival tracks (incl. Toroidh, Navicon Torture Technologies, Militia, Isomer and Chaos As Shelter). The book is full A4 size, so is an absolute brick!!!

Specifically SPECTRUM COMPENDIUM reproduces scanned pages of all five issues of the rare, out of print issues of Spectrum Magazine, plus the unpublished issue No 6, and a wealth of bonus archival material.
Featured interviews: Bad Sector / Black Lung / Brighter Death Now / Caul / Cold Spring / Crowd Control Activities / C17H19No3 / Death In June / Der Blutharsch / Desiderii Marginis / Deutsch Nepal / Dream Into Dust / Endvra / Folkstorm / Genocide Organ / Gruntsplatter / Hazard / House Of Low Culture / I-Burn / Ildfrost / Imminent Starvation / Inade / IRM / Iron Halo Device / Isomer / John Murphy / Kerovnian / Knifeladder / LAW / Malignant Records / Megaptera / Middle Pillar / Militia / MZ.412 / Navicon Torture Technologies / Nový Svĕt / Ordo Equilibrio / The Protagonist / Raison D’être / Sanctum / Schloss Tegal / Shining Vril / Shinjuku Thief / Skincage / Slaughter Productions / Spectre / StateArt / Stone Glass Steel / Stratvm Terror / Terra Sancta / Tertium Non Data / Toroidh / Tribe Of Circle / Warren Mead / Vox Barbara / Yen Pox

Plus:
-: foreword commentary by: Klaus Hilger/ Tesco Organisation, Justin Mitchell/ Cold Spring Records, Mikko Aspa/ Freak Animal Records, Henrik ‘Nordvargr’ Bjorkk/ MZ.412, Jason Mantis/ Malignant Records, Rene Lehmann / Loki Foundation. Stephen Petrus/ Murderous Vision/ Live Bait Recording Foundation, David Tonkin/ Isomer.
-: detailed introduction covering the backstory of Spectrum Magazine.
-: 600+ detailed reviews of dark ambient / industrial / experimental / heavy electronics / neo-folk / power electronics releases.
-: 2001 archival interview with Spectrum Magazine’s creator Richard Stevenson.
-: live performance photo archive, covering 40 artists at eleven underground industrial shows in Melbourne, London, Switzerland & Sweden between 2000-2002.
-: personal correspondence archive, including selected letters, flyers and postcards.

A 20% discount code applies for a short time, which can be applied when ordering through the Headpress site: HPMAR20

All retail and wholesale orders need to go through the publisher Headpress directly, as I am not selling any copies myself.

https://headpress.com/product/spectrum-compendium/

"I can only recommend Spectrum — one of the best print mags in this genre". - Tesco Organisation Germany

"Amazing work, really cool to see these zines again". -  Henrik Nordvargr Bjorkk, MZ.412

"These issues are legendary and historically very significant! Thanks for making them available again". - Stephen Petrus, Murderous Vision / Live Bait Recording Foundation

spectrum magazine archive:
http://spectrummagarchive.wordpress.com/
SWO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only learned recently DI6 had a new album out in November, it's excellent stuff!

Fuck metal, hail interludes
Sleipnir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWO wrote:
Only learned recently DI6 had a new album out in November, it's excellent stuff!

Yeah it's ok, some of the internet-themed song titles are a bit cringey, "The Trigger", "The Humble Brag", come on Very Happy
WhoreChurch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone who missed the Death in June - Essence LP, a black version is coming out soon. Only a few left here, but I'm sure the previous spots will carry as well.
https://stormingthebase.bandcamp.com/merch/death-in-june-essence-black-vinyl
FiendMorte

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sleipnir wrote:
SWO wrote:

Yeah it's ok, some of the internet-themed song titles are a bit cringey, "The Trigger", "The Humble Brag", come on Very Happy

Hey now Douglas P. is with the times! I understand what you are saying. I have always seen DiJ's work to be timeless and that somewhat causes his work to be dated in the future.

Personally, I'm always shocked that left leaning people fall in line behind corporate power when it suits their needs, I guess assuming that power will never be turned against them?
Ostara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Burdi (ex Rahowa) has a new album out.
I have to say i'm enjoying the music a lot.

https://uberfolk.bandcamp.com/album/music-for-nations
Feuersturm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like Ianva is working on/recording new stuff, maybe not a full length but an EP.
Travis N.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven’t seen anyone mention this on here yet, but Prophecy repressed Lex Talionis on LP. Been a top want for a very long time!
khamul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travis N. wrote:
Haven’t seen anyone mention this on here yet, but Prophecy repressed Lex Talionis on LP. Been a top want for a very long time!

Same here. Pre-ordered it and it is of the same high quality as the other Sol vinyl issues from Prophecy. Great album with some of this 80s rawness I like so much.
khamul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ostara wrote:
George Burdi (ex Rahowa) has a new album out.
I have to say i'm enjoying the music a lot.

https://uberfolk.bandcamp.com/album/music-for-nations

Oh boy, this looks like some Jehova‘s witnesses imagery 🤣
fantomasragnarok

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt even know Burdi was back on the “right” side. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: