P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

For Trade - Zemial In Monumentum PLP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Astaroth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: For Trade - Zemial In Monumentum PLP Reply with quote

For Trade: Zemial In Monumentum PICLP
I have two copies of these so if anyone is interested send PM.

Sale is also possible.

Domentor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: aaarrrggghhhh!!!! Reply with quote

Hail Petar, my dear Australian Bolgarian Hellenic Bloodbrother!!!!

I GOT YOUR ZINE, MATE!!!

WOOOW, IT'S ON A5 FORMAT!!!!!! HOW FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!

GREAT SIMPLE-IMPROVIZED PERSONAL UNDERGROUNDISH-LOOKING LAYOUT!!!! HIGHLY RECOGNIZABLE PERSONAL TOUCH!!!!

ON THE LEVEL OF RECOGNITION IT'S 10 OUT OF 10!!!

I LOVE IT & AND I'M INTO IT NOW!!!!!

ROTTING CHRIST ARE HERE!!!! AS WELL AS INTERESTING AUSSIE-FRONT REPORTS!!!!! DIRECTLY FROM THE AUSSIE-FRONT!!!!!

I'D NEED TO GET INTO IT DEEPER!!!!

I'LL EMAIL YOU SOON ON DETAILS, AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW NOW I GOT IT AND I'M THRILLED!!!!

VERY SPECIAL FOR ME TO GET IT DIRECTLY FROM AN AUSSIE FRIEND, WHO IS A PART OF THE MICROCOSM WHERE AGATUS & ZEMIAL!!!! (AND ALFA CANTAURI, ETC, ETC...) AN HONOUR!!!!!

SO, BE HAILED PETROS!!!

SOON!!!

OH, AND NOTE THAT I'M HANDLING THE ZINE WITH EXTREME CARE!!! EVERY SHEET FOLDED IS DONE VERY CAREFULY AND VERY SLOWLY!!!! LIKE A BABY IN MY HANDS!!!!! EVERY TIME I PUT MY HAND OUT OF MY MOUTH AFTER FEEDING MYSELF WITH CHOCOLATE, ALONG WHEN READING, I WARP IT!!!! EVERYTHING WILL REMAIN IN NEW-LIKE CONDITION AFTER MANY YEARS!!!!!!

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT, MY FRIEND!!!!!!

AGATUS & ZEMIAL RULE!!!!!!!!

GILGAMESH!!!!!

CHEERS!!!!
Domen

P.S: uffff, great you service the new ZEMIAL PIC LP!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
OH, AND NOTE THAT I'M HANDLING THE ZINE WITH EXTREME CARE!!! EVERY SHEET FOLDED IS DONE VERY CAREFULY AND VERY SLOWLY!!!! LIKE A BABY IN MY HANDS!!!!! EVERY TIME I PUT MY HAND OUT OF MY MOUTH AFTER FEEDING MYSELF WITH CHOCOLATE, ALONG WHEN READING, I WARP IT!!!! EVERYTHING WILL REMAIN IN NEW-LIKE CONDITION AFTER MANY YEARS!!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

o sweet Jesus!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: