P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Paysage D'Hiver news?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All three wax-sealed varieties are still available from SPKR. Prices on Discogs are as 'low' (well, you know what I mean) as EUR 59 a piece. Flippers are not exactly having a field day, I bet the market will be oversaturated in no time.. Laughing
Kruzifixxion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wait a year or two.
For those who want to flip them and are patient, it will be a rewarding thing anyway.
dAHMER

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that those special editions got relisted a day after I placed my order. Laughing Ah well. Maybe next round.
Moloch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who missed the limited ones, go catch the regular LPs. They look wonderful too, and sound great!
Luxixul Sumering

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like everyones tracking worked, still didnt get mine nor working tracking #.
dAHMER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luxixul Sumering wrote:
It seems like everyones tracking worked, still didnt get mine nor working tracking #.

Same. The email they sent with my tracking number takes me to a page where it asks for my name along with the tracking number. Inputting both gives me nothing. A little annoying, but I'm pretty sure this has happened to me with orders from them before and I've always received my stuff so I wont stress it.
Heretic Death Call

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What post methods did you guys choose? I skipped on the DHL and just went through Post AT. I think it was the 8.99 Euro option. I have tracking that has been working since the day after I ordered.
MrGoatimus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretic Death Call wrote:
What post methods did you guys choose? I skipped on the DHL and just went through Post AT. I think it was the 8.99 Euro option. I have tracking that has been working since the day after I ordered.

I chose DHL since I think they were all the same price when checked out. Came with tracking but it showed up from Austria to the USA in 3 days. Good shit.
Heretic Death Call

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrGoatimus wrote:

I chose DHL since I think they were all the same price when checked out. Came with tracking but it showed up from Austria to the USA in 3 days. Good shit.

I regret not spending the small additional amount for DHL shipping. Still waiting on mine to arrive.
dAHMER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember but it was the cheapest so it's probably my own fault. And like I said, I've ordered from them before and the tracking has always been a little wonky so it's nothing new. It's just annoying to have a tracking number that doesn't do anything.
Smaragd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dAHMER wrote:
Luxixul Sumering wrote:

Same. The email they sent with my tracking number takes me to a page where it asks for my name along with the tracking number. Inputting both gives me nothing.

Same here.
There were only 1 shipping option available for me - Registered goods shipment for 6.99
theconquerorwurm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smaragd wrote:
dAHMER wrote:
Luxixul Sumering wrote:

Same. The email they sent with my tracking number takes me to a page where it asks for my name along with the tracking number. Inputting both gives me nothing.

Same here.
There were only 1 shipping option available for me - Registered goods shipment for 6.99

I was told this option does not include tracking number, even though the same cost has come with tracking for the past 2 PdH records I have ordered. I'm confident it will show up, but they do not exactly have their shit together.
Smaragd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theconquerorwurm wrote:
Smaragd wrote:
dAHMER wrote:
Luxixul Sumering wrote:

Same here.

I was told this option does not include tracking number, even though the same cost has come with tracking for the past 2 PdH records I have ordered. I'm confident it will show up, but they do not exactly have their shit together.

Heh, I thought so.
Still, 7eu shipping for 5 LP is a great deal so i can live with it.)
szentofdeath

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know where from is the soprano sample at the end of Der Baum (on Steineiche)?
dAHMER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theconquerorwurm wrote:
I'm confident it will show up

Same. They have a good track record.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: