P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Diablo soundtrack vinyl pre-order
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hidden38

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
makesgraves wrote:
Now can someone license the whole AKIRA YAMAOKA backcatalog and reissue this on vinyl?

Already happening:

https://www.discogs.com/Konami-Digital-Entertainment-Silent-Hill-Original-Video-Game-Soundtrack/release/10298315

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/287565/silent-hill-2-vinyl-coming-this-year-via-mondo-death-waltz/

Ohhhh shit.... I was unaware! Thank you!!!
LazerBeast

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw in a recent email from the label that the next project in the pipe is the Diablo 2 soundtrack...if the quality on the first soundtrack is good I'll definitely be picking that up also.
black dream

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was once at a bar and the two DJs, clad in oversized sweaters and mustard yellow, twill pants, played the Twin Peaks theme and then the Silent Hll theme. This was after punishing all the patrons with the most milquetoast selections of Cave, Oldham, Waits, the kinda stuff that your alcoholic uncle listens to in order to feel hip despite being long past relevance... They snickered amongst themselves as if they had pulled off some great charade. All they really did was put me in a sour mood as I hurredly went outside to have a smoke in the freezing rain. Moral of the story: people into scores and OSTs seem to be a special breed of autistic. Boys who wish to be middle-aged men prematurely. Women who traded in rollerderby and abusive skinhead boyfriends for a collection of antique coffee mugs. Someone who gets a tattoo of a hot dog or bootleg Bart Simpson. The most repulsive examples of what a friend once called "normie fringe."
Ough

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

black dream wrote:
We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
Ough

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazerBeast wrote:
Saw in a recent email from the label that the next project in the pipe is the Diablo 2 soundtrack...if the quality on the first soundtrack is good I'll definitely be picking that up also.

I wonder why the site is down? I'll probably wait until I see how this first LP goes and then pick up II later on. God I spent so many hours playing II/LOD. I actually just re-installed so if anyone here wants to play just PM me. I was actually surprised to see my keys still in my steam account.
LazerBeast

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
LazerBeast wrote:

I wonder why the site is down? I'll probably wait until I see how this first LP goes and then pick up II later on. God I spent so many hours playing II/LOD. I actually just re-installed so if anyone here wants to play just PM me. I was actually surprised to see my keys still in my steam account.

May have to take you up on that. Still one of the greatest games of all time.
al_infierno

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AveLucifer wrote:
$35? How much is that in SoJs?

Underrated comment!

Vinyl looks great, but I would definitely prefer the D2:LoD ost. Hopefully the people behind this release avoid getting C&D'd long enough to make that happen. Would shill out quite a few Stones of Jordan.

Bostitch wrote:

I quit before starting such a Bullshit, i get an Orgasm otherwise or buy some other Tapes from other Labels.
CR99

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D2 LoD I played on and off since classic came out. The last run I had just a few months ago. Crazy how addictive the endless pursuit for cool loot and character development is, I guess that's my collector gene coming through yet again Smile .
sghost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So was this a scam? The sites been offline for quite a while now ...
Crcfx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sghost wrote:
So was this a scam? The sites been offline for quite a while now ...

He closed bigcartel site and opened this:

https://www.bindsonpickup.com/

Latest informations what he sent for those who pre-ordered this or are in his mailing list:
Quote:

BOPSB001 Update #3!

Hi All,

Things are moving along with everything still in production and moving along smoothly. I did want to share some updates with you all and answer some questions I received:

-Production is moving along as scheduled with no delays so far (if the status of this changes you'll be first to know.)
-Release date has not changed and is still mid/late April, i have updated the shop listing to notate this.
-I hate bigcartel, so limited on features.. so I changed host and moved the shop to our new site http://www.bindsonpickup.com, stay a while and listen =P
-No orders were affected in the change from bigcartel so don't worry =)
-The slipmats/buttons are NOT for individual sale, they were a gift and FREE UPGRADE to those who spent their hard earn money on the most expensive version (picture disc) and was a way to show my gratitude to them.
-The Deluxe Picture Disc are SOLD OUT, however that does not mean orders won't get canceled from now until release date so if I do have any left over I have created a small email list for those of you who reached out to me and you'll be able to grab one if available.
-Packaging for shipping will be secured, I will be losing money with what I have planned but investing back into it and not using cheap mailers the only way I would feel comfortable mailing everything out, especially internationally, not saying there won't be issues because there always will be I suppose.

Last edited by Crcfx on Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total
sghost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah! Thank you! I was a retard and just pre-ordered as soon as I saw this post and was getting worried, had no idea about the actual website!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: