P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

[!] Go get it now.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 634, 635, 636 ... 695, 696, 697  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lemegethon
banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeral-records wrote:
GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
funeral-records wrote:
Usurperofthetyrants wrote:
RottingGrandmaCorpse wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrV-1OEl2xL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1jw4yu4md82xa

Awesome. Flipper put on blast in the comments. His name was 'leavethehall' and he actually left the hall. 😆😆

Their (the band's) reaction is just plain gold. Every band should be on top of things in this way.

seems more childish than gold to me. yeah, saying you played once then put on shelf and it hasnt even shipped yet is pretty stupid but to go full on character assassination on instagram over a tape is starbucks-sitting with macbook kind of homosexuality.

I don't see how anyone would spend more than 20 Euros on a tape, being a tape collector myself, but I can sort of see why they'd be pissed off at flippers like that one. He ordered the tape, put it up for sale right after not having even received it and I'm sure someday someone would've paid him such a stupid amount of cash. It'd still be both a scam and a way of taking potential cash money away from the band in some way or another, especially considering they decided to invest money in keeping the release in print. This Underground Metal flipping habit is getting fairly over everyone's nerves. 40 bucks for a tape...

so one tape sale potentially lost out of the hundreds/thousands they will inevitably sell and its time to throw temper tantrum and threaten to DOX the guy? childish

yeah lost sale because they found out he did this and chose not to sell it after all. otherwise it would still be a sale.
Klown

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necromantia - Scarlet Evil shirt/longsleeve reprints

https://www.facebook.com/Nythra.Production/
Tireheb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klown wrote:
Necromantia - Scarlet Evil shirt/longsleeve reprints

https://www.facebook.com/Nythra.Production/

Sold out in pre-orders.
lemegethon
banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Osmose keeps those T-shirts in print all the time. No idea why they don't make longsleeves.
tormentedFist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANTI_HUMAN wrote:
Final Agony releases up at PTF!!

Thanks. Got the CoC, now only the K/CC split remains to be ordered. Ugh.
Trade/want list: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=890122#890122
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeral-records wrote:

so one tape sale potentially lost out of the hundreds/thousands they will inevitably sell and its time to throw temper tantrum and threaten to DOX the guy? childish

I think you're missing the point. The band will sell that tape regardless. No one is throwing a temper tantrum. This guy was buying a tape to flip it...a tape that would have likely gone into someone's hands that wanted it. That's the point. Turning a small item into a 30 dollar profit without even touching it.

There was no threat of "Doxxing".

But to add some background info to the story, I guess this guy who was flipping the tape already had a copy given to him for free after the recent show when the band first started selling them. He ordered two more of them and posted it on Discogs an hour after they were sold out.
the5thcolumn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SATANIC FILTH wrote:
Sargeist ‎– Disciple of the Heinous Path up at Arcane Altar along with Kriegsmaschine stuff.

Thanks for this , snagged Sargeist Exclamation
eothios

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Närxhen wrote:
I don't know if that much people were disappointed but for me and, couple friends and some comments online it was a huge let down.
Bland riffs, most of them used and reused before, shitty sound way to clean for their style and the whole thing just seemed very banal.
The band was barely recognizabled for me, it could have been any third rate Black/Death band trying to mimic the other.
So yeah overall this new tape is welcome Laughing

I agree with you about the quality of TI products. I spent the 10 euros + shipping ( almost 7 euros for a tape from Spain to France ? Fuck...) without being butthurt since there is work behind it.

Just curious if you received the Shrouded in Grave Soil cs and if it felt more consistent with the older Abhorrence of Light sound to you and your opinion. Honestly, I think it's fucking killer and the ambient stuff is just top notch. It just goes by really fast.

The tape came with a new Triangulum Ignis promo flyer that not only looks really awesome but has some good news itemized on the back.
Widdershins

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost forgot I ordered that tape, hoping it arrives at some point here.....

DEAD REPTILE SHRINE- The Gates Into the Underworld tape or just the full Jewel Throne Set

Chaos Cascade / Putrescent Fog: Nuclear Cremation / Post-Mortal Desecrator tape
Närxhen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eothios wrote:
Närxhen wrote:
I don't know if that much people were disappointed but for me and, couple friends and some comments online it was a huge let down.
Bland riffs, most of them used and reused before, shitty sound way to clean for their style and the whole thing just seemed very banal.
The band was barely recognizabled for me, it could have been any third rate Black/Death band trying to mimic the other.
So yeah overall this new tape is welcome Laughing

I agree with you about the quality of TI products. I spent the 10 euros + shipping ( almost 7 euros for a tape from Spain to France ? Fuck...) without being butthurt since there is work behind it.

Just curious if you received the Shrouded in Grave Soil cs and if it felt more consistent with the older Abhorrence of Light sound to you and your opinion. Honestly, I think it's fucking killer and the ambient stuff is just top notch. It just goes by really fast.

The tape came with a new Triangulum Ignis promo flyer that not only looks really awesome but has some good news itemized on the back.

Yes I received it a couple days ago ! Good sound and good songs. My only regrets came from the fact that it's very short... They could have doubled the duration that I'd still play it again and again and again...
What I mean is that you can feel it's a bunch of lost tracks and not a consistent new release.
That being said, the product is top quality, definitly worth its price ! I wish more tapes could have those little booklets, it's pretty awesome and the printing quality is excellent.

It was good to hear another good old sounding 13th Moon, raw, brutal and possessed ! I wish they'll keep it like that for future releases.
I had no flyers though...but it's fine, I know their releases for the most part.
InfernalPriest
banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SATANIC FILTH wrote:
Sargeist ‎– Disciple of the Heinous Path up at Arcane Altar along with Kriegsmaschine stuff.

also got one of these, thanks for the heads up!
funeral-records

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkdescentrecords wrote:
funeral-records wrote:

I think you're missing the point. The band will sell that tape regardless. No one is throwing a temper tantrum. This guy was buying a tape to flip it...a tape that would have likely gone into someone's hands that wanted it. That's the point. Turning a small item into a 30 dollar profit without even touching it.

There was no threat of "Doxxing".

But to add some background info to the story, I guess this guy who was flipping the tape already had a copy given to him for free after the recent show when the band first started selling them. He ordered two more of them and posted it on Discogs an hour after they were sold out.

I get it, but it still seems really out there to get this bent out of shape over a tape. If someone has $40 to spend on a live tape then all the power to them, this is a free market after all.

And maybe not a direct threat to DOX but there was a strong implication to in two seperate comments.
Widdershins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's almost comical how people on here regularly bitch and complain about flippers and stamp collectors, and then when bands do something to try to prevent it people still find something to complain about. Guess you can't win with some of the high maintenance bitches on here that is for sure.

DEAD REPTILE SHRINE- The Gates Into the Underworld tape or just the full Jewel Throne Set

Chaos Cascade / Putrescent Fog: Nuclear Cremation / Post-Mortal Desecrator tape
Humus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct me if I’m wrong bit isn’t that funeral-records guy a flipper himself?
I’ve briefly talked to the BI/SV guys when they played here and all seemed to have a genuine passion for metal. I like people with that spirit. I don’t like people who see music as a ‘free market’ and basically a commodity to earn some quick money with. Enough opportunities on the stock or commodity markets for those who want.

If I were to make music I’d want it to be bought by people who enjoy it, not by someone who sees it as an investment. But there are enough people on here who only care about limitations and how much something could be worth.
funeral-records

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong bit isn’t that funeral-records guy a flipper himself?

if in going to sell something, i'll definitely get the most people are willing to pay, if that's flipping then cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 634, 635, 636 ... 695, 696, 697  Next
Page 635 of 697

Jump to: