P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

The worst fucking band you've stumbled onto lately?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 6962

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: The worst fucking band you've stumbled onto lately? Reply with quote

I'll start the negativity thread with this gem:

http://www.myspace.com/blackforestlegions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9610
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

portuguese Sovereign
of course they have myspace but dont bother finding it
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VATRA I SUMPOR



Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 1804

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally, i dislike every bedroom microsoft corpsepaint black "metal" fuck, and this idiot made me laugh

Bethroned

i really hate engrish pagan internet warriors
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fornication



Joined: 10 May 2009
Posts: 677
Location: Calgary, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OATH.
http://www.myspace.com/oathcouter
Even the logo makes me angry to look at. And the guy who makes this is a fucking tool and even said NWN is a shitty fucking distro once. Of course this guy who makes black metal... also have a acoustic fucking emo project.... how many false faggots have a black metal and a indie project... FOAD.
_________________
FUCK OFF LIFE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
War Moon



Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 124

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Velvet Cacoon, I finally decided to give this band a listen after many years of avoiding them on purpose due to the utterly pathetic and moronic behavior of the band members and fans, I expected the music itself to be just as bad.

I was correct.

This band is an iconic example of when spoiled, American, art fag hipster trash tries to create "ironic" and "psychedelic" bedroom black metal.

I should've followed my intuition. I'm not surprised in the least this band has to rely on teenage level hype and internet rumors in order to gain their desperately needed attention....and I recall hearing the retard behind this band whining about Funeral Mist relying on gimmicks and hype as well for icing on the cake hahahaha.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fornication



Joined: 10 May 2009
Posts: 677
Location: Calgary, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: The worst fucking band you've stumbled onto lately? Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
I'll start the negativity thread with this gem:

http://www.myspace.com/blackforestlegions


This is terrible.
"Black Forest is an Spanish Black Metal band based in old bands of first wave of Black Metal (Darkthrone, Mayhem ...)"

Darkthrone is first wave black metal... LOL.
Who names themselves Valfar too. Idiots.
_________________
FUCK OFF LIFE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ophidian Messiah



Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 166
Location: Croatia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheo wrote:
personally, i dislike every bedroom microsoft corpsepaint black "metal" fuck, and this idiot made me laugh

Bethroned

i really hate engrish pagan internet warriors


The worst part is that the word "bethroned" doesn't mean anything. It should be "enthroned". Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Werewolf



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 3280
Location: IsraHell

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pandas suck, no groundbreaking news... Goatfago and Demonancy suck more than the majority though.
_________________
WWW.INFERNALROCKNROLL.BANDCAMP.COM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4006
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathspell Omega or smth. Fukin horrible and massively overrated
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BreedingtheSpawn



Joined: 18 Oct 2007
Posts: 1305
Location: Cobra Island

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
Deathspell Omega or smth. Fukin horrible and massively overrated


I could not agree with this more. I downloaded a couple of their albums to listen to and nothing about the band is good to me and the production on their albums sound like shit. As you said overrated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heliogabalus



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1082
Location: 22 Acacia Ave.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Moon wrote:
Velvet Cacoon, I finally decided to give this band a listen after many years of avoiding them on purpose due to the utterly pathetic and moronic behavior of the band members and fans, I expected the music itself to be just as bad.

I was correct.

This band is an iconic example of when spoiled, American, art fag hipster trash tries to create "ironic" and "psychedelic" bedroom black metal.

I should've followed my intuition. I'm not surprised in the least this band has to rely on teenage level hype and internet rumors in order to gain their desperately needed attention....and I recall hearing the retard behind this band whining about Funeral Mist relying on gimmicks and hype as well for icing on the cake hahahaha.....


I agree on the Velvet Cacoon thing, except for the term "art hipster fag trash". It is becoming increasingly "hip" to use the word "hipster" when referring to certain bands. Perhaps the word "hipster" is becoming a new word that "hipsters like to use"
It is a all relative..
Form the retarted doo-doo that comes from Gall's mouth to the
aryan bullshit Burzum spews forth. It would have been nice to see him spend some time in an "American" prison. I betcha a dollar to a doughnut (sorry for the unhip phrase) he would bear the semen of of many "non aryans" in his anal tract or esophagus.
Both "hipsters"........
You need not worry about Velvet Cacoon becoming popular. If they do they will spawn thousands of clones and there will be many other bands for you to call "art hipster fags"
But we both have something in common..
I would never say the derogatory words I have written to Gall or Count Chocula to their faces, just as you never would to Velvet Cacoon.

You are a hipster...no maybe I am
both the names heliogabalus and war moon
are about as hipster as the hippest hipster fags get.



Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Skoll



Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 782
Location: Wellington, NZ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

90% of Black Metal bands are shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
God Slayer



Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 1320
Location: New Jersey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heliogabalus wrote:
War Moon wrote:
Velvet Cacoon, I finally decided to give this band a listen after many years of avoiding them on purpose due to the utterly pathetic and moronic behavior of the band members and fans, I expected the music itself to be just as bad.

I was correct.

This band is an iconic example of when spoiled, American, art fag hipster trash tries to create "ironic" and "psychedelic" bedroom black metal.

I should've followed my intuition. I'm not surprised in the least this band has to rely on teenage level hype and internet rumors in order to gain their desperately needed attention....and I recall hearing the retard behind this band whining about Funeral Mist relying on gimmicks and hype as well for icing on the cake hahahaha.....


I agree on the Velvet Cacoon thing, except for the term "art hipster fag trash". It is becoming increasingly "hip" to use the word "hipster" when referring to certain bands. Perhaps the word "hipster" is becoming a new word that "hipsters like to use"
It is a all relative..
Form the retarted doo-doo that comes from Gall's mouth to the
aryan bullshit Burzum spews forth. It would have been nice to see him spend some time in an "American" prison. I betcha a dollar to a doughnut (sorry for the unhip phrase) he would bear the semen of of many "non aryans" in his anal tract or esophagus.
Both "hipsters"........
You need not worry about Velvet Cacoon becoming popular. If they do they will spawn thousands of clones and there will be many other bands for you to call "art hipster fags"
But we both have something in common..
I would never say the derogatory words I have written to Gall or Count Chocula to their faces, just as you never would to Velvet Cacoon.

You are a hipster...no maybe I am
both the names heliogabalus and war moon
are about as hipster as the hippest hipster fags get.



Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Have you ever actually seen the girls involved in VC? Hipster is a very accurately descriptive word here.
_________________
Helcaraxë - Epic Heathen Death Metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Son of Satan



Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 2038

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate how one man black metal projects have been turned into a joke nowadays. With the over saturation of shitty new black metal i pretty much never look into new bands anymore.

i continually try to get added by insanely awful bands on myspace this one was the worst of the bunch

Their name is fucking Trout Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.myspace.com/trofta
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Incinerator



Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fornication wrote:
OATH.
http://www.myspace.com/oathcouter
Even the logo makes me angry to look at. And the guy who makes this is a fucking tool and even said NWN is a shitty fucking distro once. Of course this guy who makes black metal... also have a acoustic fucking emo project.... how many false faggots have a black metal and a indie project... FOAD.

Takes the cake.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 1 of 48

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group