P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

USPS Bitch thread?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dalecooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones wrote:
So I've got one for you guys. I already emailed Unspeakable Axe about this but please understand this is 1000% not his fault.

I received this today instead of my 2 Hellish albums I purchased last week
Edit: Took a new picture to show this package is from UA.

Weird as hell mishap. I've had packages lost - rarely - and damaged -also rarely. But never had them just deliver something other than what I shipped.
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what treasures lie in the USPS vaults of things lost in transit? Maybe the person who lost the cd's you got received a bunch of Nicole 12 as a replacement.
dAHMER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
I wonder what treasures lie in the USPS vaults of things lost in transit? Maybe the person who lost the cd's you got received a bunch of Nicole 12 as a replacement.

Laughing God I hope so!

I recently got a package from World Terror Committee that was severely mangled. It was a miracle none of the contents were damaged. Even the clerk at the post office seemed disappointed in the USPS.
bearsbearsbears

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amon-goethe wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
My package with Solstice's White Horse Hill album arrived at the hub next to my house at the beginning of August and his since, been "Transported to next Facility" (with no specific information provided other than just that phrase) 3 times ending on August 4th. From there it seems to have disappeared into the ether. This happened a few months ago with a zine I ordered... It never showed up Confused

This has happened to me many times. Go on the full USPS site and email the where is my mail section and they'll fix it hopefully. Unfortunately the automated mail search option doesn't do shit.

Ah, I had filled out that form at the missing mail part of USPS website, but I'll go ahead and try and email them as well. Thanks for the information.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
amon-goethe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
amon-goethe wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
My package with Solstice's White Horse Hill album arrived at the hub next to my house at the beginning of August and his since, been "Transported to next Facility" (with no specific information provided other than just that phrase) 3 times ending on August 4th. From there it seems to have disappeared into the ether. This happened a few months ago with a zine I ordered... It never showed up Confused

This has happened to me many times. Go on the full USPS site and email the where is my mail section and they'll fix it hopefully. Unfortunately the automated mail search option doesn't do shit.

Ah, I had filled out that form at the missing mail part of USPS website, but I'll go ahead and try and email them as well. Thanks for the information.

Yeah the automated system will still send you emails saying they're still looking for your package for about six months after it was eventually delivered saying they're searching for your package. Clearly not an effective tool at all. Like I said though, if you email customer service they'll find the shit. I have this issue several times a year.

Most recent bitch for me is a package from a trade. I was watching the tracking for weeks while it just said in transit to next facility. Eventually that quit updating as well. I went through the whole email fiasco, and eventually it showed up in a town about an hour north of me saying 'ready for pickup'. Of course I'm not driving to get it, so I sent another email. The package say another few days and then they got it down to my city. When I went to pick it up from the post office it was wrapped up in plastic wrap and the lady said it had been inspected because it was leaking. The box did have some kind of wet looking spot on the corner, but inside was a few records and CDs, no liquid. So naturally they opened the package and had a gander at my Der Sturmer records which I'm sure got me on a watch list somewhere.
Hidden38

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few of you are awaiting some records from me. Just posting that the parcel is still in transit to me, the last status was it being processed through US customs in NY but that was about a week ago. The USPS tracking site is down currently (and Stamps site info, though working, is probably based on info from USPS pre-website crash, thus not current).

My humble apologies for the delay, everything ships when its in my hands.

Cheers,
Me
Nightvvolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had a package with 3 SATANIC WARMASTER and 3JUDAS PRIEST cds get stolen. GOT TO LOVE HOW THE POSTAL WORKERS JUST THROW THE PACKAGES ONTO THE LOBBY FLOOR. They could place them in the parcel box designed for this exact purpose but hey they did their job, right?

Edit: Instead of the normal delivered in/at mailbox they said they delivered to an "alternate location" at the address. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN? There is no other place. Fucking worthless piece of shit should be fired.
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.sfgate.com/news/world/article/Return-to-sender-Postal-union-warns-of-fallout-13321033.php?fbclid=IwAR27UCA36k6ye4UQzru9ywY7MKNUP9GgzSUlgvgJFaqttQ08gdAE82uXd-8&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

hold onto your butts. no more international mail pretty soon for people in the USA
Question

not posted for political or any reasons (please don't divert it into that!) other than if this happens underground metal in the USA is dead.

at least we won't have to worry about lost or damaged packages anymore...
Rolling Eyes

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
Evil Fifi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlevinKelevra wrote:
https://www.sfgate.com/news/world/article/Return-to-sender-Postal-union-warns-of-fallout-13321033.php?fbclid=IwAR27UCA36k6ye4UQzru9ywY7MKNUP9GgzSUlgvgJFaqttQ08gdAE82uXd-8&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

hold onto your butts. no more international mail pretty soon for people in the USA
Question

not posted for political or any reasons (please don't divert it into that!) other than if this happens underground metal in the USA is dead.

Rolling Eyes

Glad it's being mentioned here. Worrying to say the least.
dAHMER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlevinKelevra wrote:

Question

Rolling Eyes

Wow. Yeah, that is pretty bad.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightvvolf wrote:
There is no other place. Fucking worthless piece of shit should be fired.

haha... wow. Firing that poor bloke is pretty harsh. He might just have been a little tired from carrying that whole whopping armload of 6 cd's Laughing

That's a amazingly lazy fucked up mail delivery story. How can a postal worker even justify and defend themselves or their salary when simply just leaving a package in a public access lobby where anyone can simply perform the pick up. Astonishing. Reading that was enough to send a shiver up ones spine. It really is the most wretched thing to cross ones mind ...some other fucker just helping themselves to ones parcels, from a personal doorstep or the lobby. Fuck.
providedship

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlevinKelevra wrote:

Pretty sure if something this absurd were to actually transpire, more bands will provide digital outlets for their releases.

Not that I mind too much, shipping costs to and from some places are murder.
Bones

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously fucking doubt international mail is going to be non-existent in the united states ever.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones wrote:
I seriously fucking doubt international mail is going to be non-existent in the united states ever.

I don't think any country can function these days without the international trading and what not that makes up business transactions moving various aspects of products and resources needed from one location to another... and if it were to ever be a cease and desist on this trade etc etc, its certainly not something that could be done over a night ...or even within a decade probably without causing some seriously major hassles.

Easier to assume full out war would occur first.
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can afford transoceanic 53'cargo trailers and offloaded truck/rail delivery, it wont affect you. Companies that basically have their own logistics already. They dont mail stuff anyways

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: