P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

REUERORUM IB MALACHT- Urkaos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 44, 45, 46  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.kM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bartwa wrote:
.kM wrote:
Has the vinyl repress reached any other EU distros apart from IBP?

New Era:

https://new-era-productions.nl/shop/p-z/4702-reverorum-ib-malacht-urkaos-dlp.html

great, thanks!
gordeth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received my copy yesterday. The vinyl sounds great and has a very low noise floor. I just wonder why the book image and album title were removed from the cover.
Jafningjafræðsla

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.kM wrote:
bartwa wrote:
.kM wrote:
Has the vinyl repress reached any other EU distros apart from IBP?

New Era:

https://new-era-productions.nl/shop/p-z/4702-reverorum-ib-malacht-urkaos-dlp.html

great, thanks!

also at AFP.
Desolatio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Irma Malacht tape is... weird
heavyR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gordeth wrote:
I received my copy yesterday. The vinyl sounds great and has a very low noise floor. I just wonder why the book image and album title were removed from the cover.

As someone who shelled out 70EUR plus shipping to the USA at some point between the first pressing and this new one, I do appreciate they made some minor changes so I don't feel completely like an idiot for not waiting 2 years for the repress. Not to sound like collector, although I'm sure it comes off that way.

I think this release matches other recent releases from them stylistically. Very minimal, almost stark white, which I find appealing for this record. It fits for me personally.

*Edit: One additional note, I do wish this would come out on CD so I had something for the car. I've historically been one of those "fuck CDs, vinyl only" guys, but this is an album I'd rather not just have MP3s of for playing while on the go.
S.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heavyR wrote:

As someone who shelled out 70EUR plus shipping to the USA at some point between the first pressing and this new one, I do appreciate they made some minor changes so I don't feel completely like an idiot for not waiting 2 years for the repress. Not to sound like collector, although I'm sure it comes off that way.

I think this release matches other recent releases from them stylistically. Very minimal, almost stark white, which I find appealing for this record. It fits for me personally.

*Edit: One additional note, I do wish this would come out on CD so I had something for the car. I've historically been one of those "fuck CDs, vinyl only" guys, but this is an album I'd rather not just have MP3s of for playing while on the go.

Your original press should come with a CD!?
gordeth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heavyR wrote:
gordeth wrote:

I'd feel the same way if I owned a first pressing copy. I might still try to get one someday if I ever have enough disposable income.

heavyR wrote:

Ter Agios Numini is the only recent release like that. It would be nice if this one had at least a little something on the cover but I don't want to complain about it too much. I'm just happy that it got repressed at all.
gordeth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S. wrote:

I've seen copies for sale that don't include the CD so I'm not surprised if his didn't come with one, especially at that price. Ones with the CD included usually cost about twice as much.
S.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paid 60€ plus postage for my copy incl. CD, but I guess I bought it before it got even more hyped. Rightly so!
heavyR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S. wrote:
heavyR wrote:

Yes, my copy comes with a CD, BUT my understanding is that when the music was pressed on CD the volume on the master audio was inadvertantly "normalized" so you really have to turn up the volume to hear it. Same with most MP3 versions on the internet. I had to boost the volume on my rip of the CD, but I really need to get around to recording my LP (or a certain label that promised this would never be repressed could talk the artist into permitting a 1 time pressing of proper audio on CD format).

Check earlier pages of this thread for details:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25201&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=135

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25201&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150
nikosV.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it sold out?
axegrinder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.van-records.de/products_new.php
DTBRex

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikosV. wrote:
Is it sold out?

I have it in stock.
bearsbearsbears

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Now in stock. Reply with quote

:AJNA: wrote:
Irma Malacht cassette
Of 200 copies. No riffs. Experimental oddity.

In time...

Any Swedes or Roman Catholics around here want to fill me in on what the fuck is happening on side B of this tape? Laughing

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Ashes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is possibly me just sperging out, but.... I bought the repress of this LP. Never could quite afford the original and even tried gripping Mr. Heavy R's copy so this one is fine... 2 questions..

1. On the repress, the logo looks a bit pixelated or something. Was this the case on the original?

2. What exactly was on the CD included with the original press?

The Irma Malacht tape is fucking DEEP. I love it. I transferred it to mp3 so I could put it on the iPod as side B is especially great for long walks at night in the woods.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 45 of 46

Jump to: