P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Paysage d'Hiver - Kerker LP out now (lim. 300)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the5thcolumn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gordeth wrote:
Would a Kerker vinyl reissue one month after the first pressing be out of the question?

Highly unlikely I'd say. Although possible. They could have ordered 800 LP's from the pressing plant, released 300, and are now holding onto 500 for a "regular" vinyl release. Hmmm.

Someone posted on Reddit that they spoke with Wintherr earlier this year and that Die Festung and the S/T will likely be the next vinyl releases. No idea how credible the source is, but seems plausible.
totemofskulls

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone in US gonna have copies of Schattengang for sale?? Just gonna suck it up and buy from a Euro supplier if not. Glad this one has been so widely available and i'm mega stoked for more Paysage reissues!
Vapula

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't imagine Kerker being repressed so soon after the original LP release. These will most likely come in the same order as the original LPs were released I believe Schattengang was the first (I could be wrong on that). If past releases are anything to go by I wouldn't expect the next LP for while but at least they are coming which is great. It's another band I never thought would do vinyl reissues.
GuilioCrippler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

totemofskulls wrote:
Anyone in US gonna have copies of Schattengang for sale?? Just gonna suck it up and buy from a Euro supplier if not. Glad this one has been so widely available and i'm mega stoked for more Paysage reissues!

I found shipping to be real cheap direct.
Ironroots

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shipping from amor fati was 10 euros to the US for 2x
bearsbearsbears

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else who ordered direct in the US still waiting on their Schattengang LP?

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
AK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
Anyone else who ordered direct in the US still waiting on their Schattengang LP?

Ordered mine around the time that it came out using the cheap shipping method and got it a couple weeks ago.
bearsbearsbears

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AK wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:

Ordered mine around the time that it came out using the cheap shipping method and got it a couple weeks ago.

Thanks. Chose the registered shipping with tracking and on September 5th it reads: "Failed to deliver" and nothing more after that. Never got a note or anything here, so who knows... Gonna shoot off an email tonight I guess. Confused

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Herr Nacht

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:

Still waiting on mine...
Oht Gaga

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Schattengang LP came from spkr at least 3 weeks ago, ordered the first day it was available using the cheap shipping method
RottingGrandmaCorpse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A strange amount of mint/unplayed PdH vinyl keeps popping up in my wantlist email lately. Gee I wonder why?? Rolling Eyes
dAHMER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
AK wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:

Thanks. Chose the registered shipping with tracking and on September 5th it reads: "Failed to deliver" and nothing more after that. Never got a note or anything here, so who knows... Gonna shoot off an email tonight I guess. Confused

It might be at the post office. If they needed a signature because it's international and you weren't home when they tried to deliver it, that's what they do, or at least what has happened to me in the past.
heavyR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
AK wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:

I'm shocked if you have not already reached out to the post office on September 6th over this situation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: