P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

LEVIATHAN - lp reissues....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
I hope for my sake that he still makes an attempt to make this right.

He won't, "Fool me once...". I'd look at legal options at this point, assuming you had a formal, legally binding arrangement with him.
chunks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't wait for Judge Judy to make a ruling on all o' this
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or Judge Joe Brown like the guy from Night Conquers day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-ZeKtwC_z0&t=0
Fermentor240L

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
Or Judge Joe Brown like the guy from Night Conquers day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-ZeKtwC_z0&t=0

thanks for this.
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
Ashes
banned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ascension Monuments Media

949-445-0956

This is a Google Voice number. Not sure how that works but they make you state your name. Obviously this yid didnt answer. I left a message. Let's see if he calls me back! He's owed me $1,100 for over a decade Laughing
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AK wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
I hope for my sake that he still makes an attempt to make this right.

He won't, "Fool me once...". I'd look at legal options at this point, assuming you had a formal, legally binding arrangement with him.

Legal fees would likely just add to the financial loss. Even if a judgment were won against him, collecting that money would be next to impossible.
3. Content related to Necroytardonic Records
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
AK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
Legal fees would likely just add to the financial loss. Even if a judgment were won against him, collecting that money would be next to impossible.

Fair point. It would appear then that that money, and those LPs, are gone. There's no reason for Blake to send them at this point as his reputation is pretty much back to what it was the first time he pulled this, so he really has no incentive to make good on any of his outstanding debts.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashes wrote:
Ascension Monuments Media

949-445-0956

This is a Google Voice number. Not sure how that works but they make you state your name. Obviously this yid didnt answer. I left a message. Let's see if he calls me back! He's owed me $1,100 for over a decade Laughing

Well, seeing as he just banked $1,000 for his remaining stock if the rumors are true, you should be fine! Laughing
Tollwut

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess if there are any Judas Iscariot LPs by AMM stuck in production or already sold to another distro, these should be deemed unsaleable.
They are nothing but bootlegs, wether the artwork looks good or not, or wether they sound fine or not. "Disgraceful" releases.
Endsieg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:

is there any way you can check out with the pressing plant whether or not he has paid up for all the projects in the run, and if yes, for which ones and how many he had pressed?

there is a chance he actually had them pressed (he did post a car full of 12" parcels in one of his rants) but is just no able to get them sent out.

if he's got the records, you're in with a good chance of getting them seized to cover your demands I'd think.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

99.9% of regular businesses have pretty strict customer confidentiality policies which basically means there's no way Yosuke can just call the pressing plant out of the blue to say 'This is Yosuke from NWN! speaking, your customer Blake owes me money and a bunch of records you guys were supposed to press, so did he even pay to have them made, or what's the deal here?', unless there's a clear legal reason for them to divulge that information.

If the plant already pressed a bunch of records prior to Blake fulfilling his end of the deal (i.e. paying for production, perhaps not even the full amount but simply a percentage or a certain advance payment that was agreed upon prior to accepting any new orders, based on whether or not any earlier business went down okay), I'm almost certain - even though I'm by no means an expert on US law - the pressing plant has no obligation to provide the already pressed records to NWN! anyway, because it is very likely that it's Blake who entered into a contract with the pressing plant, not NWN!
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back door phone calls and favors... this isnt some government agency. For as long as NWN has been in this business some manner of personal relationship with someone at one of these plants must exist.

Whatever he is told would only provide some personal use only info on blakes intentions... but honestly, pretty sure every logical sane sober person knows any financial investment made in to blake is lost. I mean, its obvious isnt it?

Small claims court, get a ruling... there is no lawyer fee here, you present your own case. In the very least you can get blake on some misdemeanor at least... make life harder for him to continue his scam schemes. Maybe he does not show to court, thats an arrest warrent usually, and he is bound to lose his case right? ...if he did show, but the worry is he will never pay up? Well usually a court order to pay is set with a time frame or no? ...plus you just let a collections agency handle that. All in all at least you get the satisfaction of making life more miserable for that parasite, and with any luck you set the stage for a little jail time for him. Someone like him is bound to encounter discomfort inside.
ChoirOfWolves

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe people are still falling for Blake's shit after all these years....
NECROSLUT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been lurking here for a long while and finally decided to make the step with my first post here. Blake really is the gift that keeps on giving -- and I have no idea how so many people keep falling in his traps.

Dude really is a waste of life, or so it seems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 30 of 77

Jump to: