P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

MORBID ANGEL - Unholy Blasphemies LP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: MORBID ANGEL - Unholy Blasphemies LP Reply with quote

Just found this LP for sale.
It is rare/wroth? What about sound quality?

MORBID ANGEL - Unholy Blasphemies LP

A:
UNHOLY BLASPHEMIES
BLEED FOR THE DEVIL
CHAPEL OF GHOULS
AZAGTHOTH

B:
MAZE OF TORMENT
HELLSPAWN
MORBID ANGEL
LORD OF ALL FEVERS & PLAGUES

1992 HEADACHE RECORDS

www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
peterott

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check this Morbid angel tribute page
http://www.chapelofghouls.de.pl/?toolbar=n

--snipp--
This LP, released by HEADACHE RECORDS, includes the complete live tape of the May 25th 1986 concert (but in fact not the complete show they played back then), circulating out there since more than 20 years. The layout is in fact nearly the same as on "3RD GIG" (the backcover of "3RD GIG" is the frontcover of "UNHOLY BLASPHEMIES" and turned around...special thanks to Johannes Marchand for the good quality picture of the front cover - my digital camera fucked up...!!!), but the recording quality of the album is very bad...it sounds like dubbed from a broken tape recorder...if you own the "EVIL LIVE" CD, listen to it on your home stereo and press the MONO button - that's what you can hear on the HEADACHE vinyl...it sounds like recorded under water and it is very sad that it doesn't have the same quality as on the "EVIL LIVE" CD...the only postive thing is that the track "Lord Of All Fevers And Plague" is included on that LP, sadly missing on the CD verrsion. The album is available in different colors (as all HEADACHE LPs), I own the blue vinyl version and it is available on some underground mailorders. I am sure that HEADACHE repress their releases over and over again because it is very easy to buy them for a price between 15 - 20 Euro. If you are a die-hard-maniac (as me), you should have the record in your collection because it is the only known source (except some self made tapes) including "Lord Of All Fevers And Plague". All other tracks are exactly the same as on the "EVIL LIVE" CD (the song "Morbid Angel" is also incomplete here), but the sound of the LP sucks...!!!
---snapp---
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete Rot, as always helpful, thanks!

Quote:
it is the only known source (except some self made tapes) including "Lord Of All Fevers And Plague".

I have pro done tape bootleg "Angel of Disease" - Live Holland 1992 (I'm in 99% sure that also CD version exist) relased by BLasphemy records, and this also contais Lord of all Fevers and Plague
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Portentum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Pete Rot, as always helpful, thanks!

Quote:
it is the only known source (except some self made tapes) including "Lord Of All Fevers And Plague".

I have pro done tape bootleg "Angel of Disease" - Live Holland 1992 (I'm in 99% sure that also CD version exist) relased by BLasphemy records, and this also contais Lord of all Fevers and Plague

Yes. And it is on the abominations of desolation bootleg lp, the abominations... official lp and on the entangled in chaos live album. By the way, does a vinyl version of entangled exist??? never saw one...
deathster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading review that Peter posted I would not buy this album. Anyway, I have this album for many years already and I love it. I never noticed this ultra bad sound the the reviewer mentioned. Yeah its ugly cover but music is fantastic. I think I have this live on VHS also. And CD too.
Hellhammer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
(I'm in 99% sure that also CD version exist

True, I have it
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
INEXORABLE EXTERMINATION

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little off the subject. Anyone have a cd/lp bootleg that contains the track "FUNERALS". It was the 1 song that had been performed live by the band just prior to the release of the 1st album. Really great riffs, many written by Richard Brunelle. Shame the song was not done for "Alters.." A bit of trivia...Brunelle had a band in Tampa, fl a few years back called Swollen, which later became Paths of Possession. Riffs from the song "Funerals" made it into one of the songs. However sadly arranged in a manner that made it sound like the latest from KORN or some other "jump core" crap...
Anywhoo............................
peterott

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INEXORABLE EXTERMINATION wrote:
A little off the subject. Anyone have a cd/lp bootleg that contains the track "FUNERALS". It was the 1 song that had been performed live by the band just prior to the release of the 1st album. Really great riffs, many written by Richard Brunelle. Shame the song was not done for "Alters.."

Morbid Angel/Slaughterlord - Split 7" has Funerals on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: