P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Iron Bonehead Productions - Releases & Updates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 216, 217, 218, 219, 220  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 3429
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vomitfarm wrote:
BurstCommandTilWar wrote:
A first stab in the rotting heart of Summer ...

Almost one year ago, three entities, BLACK WITCHERY, NYOGTHAEBLISZ & POSSESSION, joined forces to invade and desecrate the Old World during a 10 days long tour, gathered under the banners of A Thousand Lost Civilizations, Iron Bonehead Productions and New Era Productions.

While still raging on the roads of the Abhorrent Desecration, it became very clear to all of us that a bound was being created between these three entities, looking together in the same darkness and possessed by the same iron will. Therefore, we took the decision to ask our long time friend & silent member of POSSESSION, Phorgath, to prepare himself to record the final ceremony of the tour, in Brussels, at the infamous Magasin 4 on the night of the 04th of November 2017.

It is now time to reveal that IRON BONEHEAD PRODUCTIONS will release this recording on a triple gatefold LP in early November 2018, in time for the Never Surrender Festival.
This recording has been mixed and mastered by Phorgath but is unchanged otherwise, leaving the madness, the rage and the violence of that night untouched.



Oh shit! Mandatory purchase!

I would like to hear sample first... but most probably at any case mandatory purchase, cause there is never enough Black Witchery!
and hmmm also curious does it mean that BW live album that NWN planned to do for many years not going to happen now..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 2331
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be unleashed 1st of November at Never Surrender Festival

SMASH THE TETRAGRAMMATON
2(0)18 Kalikshetra Raktachakra & Iron Bonehead Productions Mastermindery


_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hammertime



Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Posts: 807

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They aren't performing are they?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DARKNESSATTACK



Joined: 03 Oct 2013
Posts: 523

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
vomitfarm wrote:
BurstCommandTilWar wrote:
A first stab in the rotting heart of Summer ...

Almost one year ago, three entities, BLACK WITCHERY, NYOGTHAEBLISZ & POSSESSION, joined forces to invade and desecrate the Old World during a 10 days long tour, gathered under the banners of A Thousand Lost Civilizations, Iron Bonehead Productions and New Era Productions.

While still raging on the roads of the Abhorrent Desecration, it became very clear to all of us that a bound was being created between these three entities, looking together in the same darkness and possessed by the same iron will. Therefore, we took the decision to ask our long time friend & silent member of POSSESSION, Phorgath, to prepare himself to record the final ceremony of the tour, in Brussels, at the infamous Magasin 4 on the night of the 04th of November 2017.

It is now time to reveal that IRON BONEHEAD PRODUCTIONS will release this recording on a triple gatefold LP in early November 2018, in time for the Never Surrender Festival.
This recording has been mixed and mastered by Phorgath but is unchanged otherwise, leaving the madness, the rage and the violence of that night untouched.



Oh shit! Mandatory purchase!

I would like to hear sample first... but most probably at any case mandatory purchase, cause there is never enough Black Witchery!
and hmmm also curious does it mean that BW live album that NWN planned to do for many years not going to happen now..


...hopefully so - the BLACK WITCHERY " Live Desecration 2012" cassette which I released on Darkness Attack last year or so was proposed to be that live album , as the initial live recording we promised to YK was ruined ..you should check that live cassette and this 3 LP ,in the meantime .
_________________
http://officialblackwitchery.bigcartel.com/products
Out now:
PROPHETS of DOOM " Sermon..."demo
WITCHCRAFT " Nightmare Goetia " demo
THE WAMPYRIC SPECTER "Macabre Fullmoon.." US ed. CS
NECROMONARCHIA DAEMONUM "Ghosts of Coven" CS


Last edited by DARKNESSATTACK on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 2331
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hammertime wrote:
They aren't performing are they?

they are not performing at the fest.
_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
palehorse



Joined: 03 Dec 2017
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a preorder for Tetragrammacide? And will there be new shirts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 2331
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palehorse wrote:
Is there a preorder for Tetragrammacide? And will there be new shirts.


There is no pre-order available. Leftovers from the fest will be sold through our shop.
New shirts are not planned at this point.
_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 3429
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DARKNESSATTACK wrote:
Shiru wrote:
vomitfarm wrote:
BurstCommandTilWar wrote:
A first stab in the rotting heart of Summer ...

Almost one year ago, three entities, BLACK WITCHERY, NYOGTHAEBLISZ & POSSESSION, joined forces to invade and desecrate the Old World during a 10 days long tour, gathered under the banners of A Thousand Lost Civilizations, Iron Bonehead Productions and New Era Productions.

While still raging on the roads of the Abhorrent Desecration, it became very clear to all of us that a bound was being created between these three entities, looking together in the same darkness and possessed by the same iron will. Therefore, we took the decision to ask our long time friend & silent member of POSSESSION, Phorgath, to prepare himself to record the final ceremony of the tour, in Brussels, at the infamous Magasin 4 on the night of the 04th of November 2017.

It is now time to reveal that IRON BONEHEAD PRODUCTIONS will release this recording on a triple gatefold LP in early November 2018, in time for the Never Surrender Festival.
This recording has been mixed and mastered by Phorgath but is unchanged otherwise, leaving the madness, the rage and the violence of that night untouched.



Oh shit! Mandatory purchase!

I would like to hear sample first... but most probably at any case mandatory purchase, cause there is never enough Black Witchery!
and hmmm also curious does it mean that BW live album that NWN planned to do for many years not going to happen now..


...hopefully so - the BLACK WITCHERY " Live Desecration 2012" cassette which I released on Darkness Attack last year or so was proposed to be that live album , as the initial live recording we promised to YK was ruined ..you should check that live cassette and this 3 LP ,in the meantime .

Thanks for clearing it up... yes i have this tape (and always was curious why it is mentioned something about "lincensed from NWN" and now it explains). And i am very sure that i am grabbing also this Tripple LP monster!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 2331
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full Album Stream: Cosmic Void Ritual – “Grotesque Infections of Interplanetary Divide”

https://www.decibelmagazine.com/2018/09/18/full-album-stream-cosmic-void-ritual-grotesque-infections-of-interplanetary-divide/
_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 2331
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, Iron Bonehead Productions sets December 7th as the international release date for Order of the Nameless Ones' striking debut album, Utter to Me the Word of Wrath, on CD and vinyl LP formats.

Sound: https://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions/order-of-the-nameless-ones-runes-of-cosmic-blasphemy

images hochladen
_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wormvoice



Joined: 06 May 2018
Posts: 175

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent track, will definitely keep an eye out for this!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 2331
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, Iron Bonehead Productions sets December 7th as the international release date for the striking debut album of Canada's Omnipotence, Praecipitium, on CD and vinyl LP formats.

Sound: https://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions/omnipotence-beyond-the-boundries-of-being


_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 2331
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUT NOW!

ANCIENT MOON - Sigil Hooded Zipper & Metal Pin




_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 2331
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUT NOW!

Grave Upheaval - Lantern Longsleeve , T-Shirt & Girlie Shirt

Exclusive design for IBP and a one time run!






_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 2331
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUT NOW!

MALSANCTUM
(Canada)

"Malsanctum" CD

- Mini-Gatefold Digipak with Gold Hot Foil stamping CD
- CD Housed in Black Paper Bag
- Custom Designed in Miniature 12" Gatefold LP look
- Limited to 500 copies

Sound: https://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com/album/malsanctum-malsanctum


_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 216, 217, 218, 219, 220  Next
Page 217 of 220

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group