P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

COLOMBIA!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
passetiermes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astaroth wrote:
The Nebiros LP is the most bestial album to be spawned from Colombia.

I need that LP like there's no tomorrow. That divine intervention just makes the hunt even more enjoyable...
Ps. The French are hibernating.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disagree. Nebiros sounds more like Samael. The most bestial for me is the Blasfemia 12" or the Parabellum sacrilegio 12".

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Sacrilegio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an extra Astaroth LP for trade, but I will only trade it for Graf Spee-Reincarnation, Mefisto- Megalomania, or the FOH LP Very Happy
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Nebiros sounds nothing like Samael. Really nordic sounding almost tend to LLN lo-fi-ness. But great stuff for sure.
Agree with Blasfemia & especially first Parabellum to be the harshest and best of them all.
Madre Muerte is a song that gives me the creeps like none other does
passetiermes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can pick worship him from Guerreros De Lucifer. I can also pick berries. Are any of the other bands where Nebiros members are involved worth checking out.
Did somebody release Masacre's Total Death on vinyl?
Destrozer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacrilegio demo 1987 (simply the best band)
Profanación demo 1987
Ataque de Sonido EP 1990
Pirokinesis demo 1988
La Pestilencia "La Muerte - Un Compromiso De Todos" LP 1988
Danger EP 1988
Darkness "Espías Malignos" 1989
DESTRUCTO EVANGELIA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the mighty Mahdyhell killer colombian band!!!
passetiermes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bothered to do some research and found out that Monster Nation released Masacre's Total Death on vinyl in February.
Many totally unknown bands to me mentioned in this thread. Too bad I'm lazy to download music and I don't have a cd-player at the moment.
Albominator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OrdenSatani wrote:
As previously mentioned, SKULL is some pretty good stuff. A lot faster and more maniacal sounding than all the generic retro-thrash homosexuality that exists in the MySpace era.

In regards to the living situation in South America... it is harder than many people can even begin to imagine. Human life really doesn't mean anything there, and it's evident every day. Not only that, the religious influence is pushed down that much harder on the people, because everyone is desperate and those in charge want to keep people afraid and servile... THIS is the reason why South American metal is full of so much hatred and disgust. The hatred felt by many people there (especially metallers who refuse to take part in the idiocy that common people hold on to for comfort) is very real and intense. So despite the obvious hardships of South American life, it adds some great fuel to the fire for the METAL coming from that area...

Like Schmier from the mighty DESTRUCTION once said "You can't play Metal if you're fucking rich"

Reality is not the same in each South American country. All you, europeans and United State fellow always commit that mistake.
SOUTH AMERICA IS NOT A COUNTRY!!! Reality is diferent in each country.
Per example, here in Chile, Argentina or Uruguay (The South Cone) obviously we have some violence, delinquency of drug dealers and all that shit, but not in the same level as Colombia!!

Well, about the mighty Colombian scene my favourite bands are; Typhon! (Evil and lust!!!) Madhyhell (Fucking chaotic shit!!! haha) Blasfermia, Parabellum.
stampoutdisco

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
The Rodrigo movie is great. There are some cool bands appearing. Also one with a female vocalist (similar to an angry Simone/Bestial Holocaust). However, they are not on the Soundtrack LP/CD. That Sampler is mandatory. With Profanacion there is one of the best bands from Colombia ever, which exactly did two songs in their career (one of them being the best song on the on the soundtrack).

The female vocalist from rodrigo was in a real band, more punk sounding i think? I think they released a 7". Anyone have more details on this??

A Colombian friend told me she is still around and goes to shows still, unlike most of the actors from Rodrigo d who were really from the slums and died/were murdered.

Heard another funny story that Victor Gaviria made another film after Rodrigo d and made it into the Cannes film fest, and him and some of the actors went to France for it, but one of the actors was arrested in Cannes for mugging people.
anthares

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destrozer wrote:
Profanación demo 1987
Ataque de Sonido EP 1990
Pirokinesis demo 1988
Danger EP 1988

This is the shit I need to hear!!!!

stampoutdisco wrote:

Heard another funny story that Victor Gaviria made another film after Rodrigo d and made it into the Cannes film fest, and him and some of the actors went to France for it, but one of the actors was arrested in Cannes for mugging people.
LOLZ! Laughing
Astaroth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Disagree. Nebiros sounds more like Samael. The most bestial for me is the Blasfemia 12" or the Parabellum sacrilegio 12".

Bestial is the wrong term to use. You've interpreted that as "I_LOVE_PENIS rar" bestial but what I really meant was best-ial. It is however the most frequent Colombian LP I spin and the most original imo. It does have a heavy Samael feel but also early Varathron and even a little Mortuary Drape.
Kakarot SS5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destrozer wrote:
Profanación demo 1987
Ataque de Sonido EP 1990
Pirokinesis demo 1988
Danger EP 1988

La Pestilencia...

Very good stuff...

Trade/Sale:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40729
deathster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

La Pestilencia... boring hardcore thrash... had both LPs some 6-7 years ago and sold immediately. Nothing for Parabellum/Blasfemia abuser. I think Darkness can also labelled as boring thrash, nothing for deathcore freax.
DESTRUCTO EVANGELIA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albominator wrote:
OrdenSatani wrote:
As previously mentioned, SKULL is some pretty good stuff. A lot faster and more maniacal sounding than all the generic retro-thrash homosexuality that exists in the MySpace era.

In regards to the living situation in South America... it is harder than many people can even begin to imagine. Human life really doesn't mean anything there, and it's evident every day. Not only that, the religious influence is pushed down that much harder on the people, because everyone is desperate and those in charge want to keep people afraid and servile... THIS is the reason why South American metal is full of so much hatred and disgust. The hatred felt by many people there (especially metallers who refuse to take part in the idiocy that common people hold on to for comfort) is very real and intense. So despite the obvious hardships of South American life, it adds some great fuel to the fire for the METAL coming from that area...

Like Schmier from the mighty DESTRUCTION once said "You can't play Metal if you're fucking rich"

Reality is not the same in each South American country. All you, europeans and United State fellow always commit that mistake.
SOUTH AMERICA IS NOT A COUNTRY!!! Reality is diferent in each country.
Per example, here in Chile, Argentina or Uruguay (The South Cone) obviously we have some violence, delinquency of drug dealers and all that shit, but not in the same level as Colombia!!

Well, about the mighty Colombian scene my favourite bands are; Typhon! (Evil and lust!!!) Madhyhell (Fucking chaotic shit!!! haha) Blasfermia, Parabellum.

no creo que colombia sea un pais tan diferente a chile...

Mahdyhell....puta que me gusta esa banda!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: