P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

R.I.P.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peterott

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: R.I.P. Reply with quote

so many great people die recently. I just got the info from a friend that Bob Muldowney from Kick Ass Monthly zine died, as well as former Insanity drummer Bud Mills.

Couldn't find a suitable thread, sorry. RIP to both of them for the great music, and the very good zine.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The drummer from Insanity is suffering from cancer right now and will probably die soon.

Joe Frankulin from Goatlord is suffering from a serious case of diebetes.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

deathster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes thats true, Insanity drummer died today! R.I.P.!
deathster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Insanity:

It is with the heaviest of hearts I post this update.

Our dear friend and bandmate Bud Mills is finally at peace after a hellish battle with esophagial cancer. A few of his close friends and I were there with his wife Megan when he passed sometime after 1am last night. Although this was the worst night of my life, I feel priviledged to have been there with him, his wife and our other friends. I am still in awe of the tidal wave of support and love he received from his very special circle of friends and family. He was not only an amazing talent but an amazing person with a huge heart, wit and sense of humor. His loss is completely devastating and will leave a huge void in all of our lives.

He really appreciated all of the comments and support he received from his friends, fans and the metal community. We need to keep that support going for Megan and all of us grieving his loss. Comments can also be sent to his page and/or Chris Springer's support page (in our top friends).

Local friends and fans are welcome to his service which although not yet 100% confirmed will likely be Saturday at 3pm at First Presbyterian Church of Burlingame - www.burlpres.org 1500 Easton Dr, Burlingame - (650) 342-0875 which is where He and Megan were wed. (we will confirm this soon)

Once again thanks for all of your support during this hellish time.
Dave
INSANITY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the drummer of Decapitated died as well almost 2 weeks ago. Heard this news right on the same day of his death at a Massacre gig in Baroeg (Rotterdam). Kam Lee informed the crowd and dedicated a song.

Drummer Witold "Vitek" Kieltyka of the Polish extreme Metal band DECAPITATED passed away in a Russian hospital from injuries sustained in a recent road collision. He was 23 years old. Vitek and DECAPITATED singer Covan (real name: Adrian Kowanek) were hurt in an accident earlier in the week involving DECAPITATED's tour bus and a truck carrying wood in Gomel, on the Russia/Belarus border. Both musicians reportedly sustained serious head injuries in the collision, which is believed to have been the fault of the band's driver (although this has not yet been officially confirmed). According to the Polish Internet portal Onet.pl, Vitek underwent trepanation, a form of surgery in which a hole is drilled or scraped into the skull, and was due to be transported to a hospital in Krakow, Poland for further treatment. Covan's family released a statement yesterday (Thursday, November 1) that the vocalist's condition had improved. At the time, the vocalist was still said to be at a hospital in Novozybkov, Russia, where he and Vitek were taken following the accident.
-------------
Nuclear Blast Records have started a big fundraising campaign for the family of DECAPITATED drummer Witold "Vitek" Kieltyka, who passed away on November 02, 2007. You will find all details at www.myspace.com/decapitated
deathster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: 08.04.1991 Reply with quote

Today 17 years ago Pelle "Dead" Ohlin commited suicide. R.I.P.
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, for those who didn't know - the amazing drummer from BLACK DEATH - Phil Bullard died on February 6th from colon cancer. He was aged 59 years old! I had the chance to speak to him a year before, and he was a real happy guy. R.I.P.
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unbelievable how many people die from cancer in whatever form. 2 colleagues at work passed away during the last 2 weeks alone because of cancer.
Kapalika

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is the disease of this day and age - I know more than one person in their mid-twenties who got cancer without even living too unhealthy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: