P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Blasphemy “Fallen Angel of Doom….” Gym Shorts Out Now
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AncientSlumber



Joined: 18 Feb 2014
Posts: 2237
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will IBP stock these when they are back from their holiday, around the end of September?
_________________
Why have you disturbed our sleep, awakened us from our ancient slumber?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SlevinKelevra



Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 1386

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are there plans to do this with any other releases?
_________________
Trade/Sale List (new Dark Adversary, Goatowa Vinyls, ..)

---
references: heretic death call, jerry666, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx , and more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23607
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most sizes still in stock.

https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/copy-of-blasphemy-fallen-angel-of-doom-gym-shorts
_________________
I don't read DMs.

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23607
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in stock.

https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/copy-of-blasphemy-fallen-angel-of-doom-gym-shorts-1

Also added the Desecrator Demon design to the shop.

https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/blasphemy-desecrator-demon-gym-shorts
_________________
I don't read DMs.

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kvltivation



Joined: 20 May 2015
Posts: 204
Location: Austin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Back in stock.

https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/copy-of-blasphemy-fallen-angel-of-doom-gym-shorts-1

Also added the Desecrator Demon design to the shop.

https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/blasphemy-desecrator-demon-gym-shorts


Are you wearing the medium or small size in the picture? It looks like the size I need.
_________________
https://www.discogs.com/seller/kvltivation/profile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brooklyn Bastard 666



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 4414
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought an XL a few months back, wish I bought an L, these are very true to size.
_________________
Too Old, Too Cold!
I have tons of great Death, Black, Hardcore cds & vinyl for sale on my Discogs page:
https://www.discogs.com/seller/Inh722/profile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23607
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kvltivation wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Back in stock.

https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/copy-of-blasphemy-fallen-angel-of-doom-gym-shorts-1

Also added the Desecrator Demon design to the shop.

https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/blasphemy-desecrator-demon-gym-shorts


Are you wearing the medium or small size in the picture? It looks like the size I need.


I'm wearing medium. I'm 5' 9", 160 lbs, 32 waist.
_________________
I don't read DMs.

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 5260

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
kvltivation wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Back in stock.

https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/copy-of-blasphemy-fallen-angel-of-doom-gym-shorts-1

Also added the Desecrator Demon design to the shop.

https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/blasphemy-desecrator-demon-gym-shorts


Are you wearing the medium or small size in the picture? It looks like the size I need.


I'm wearing medium. I'm 5' 9", 160 lbs, 32 waist.



5'11, 200lbs, waist 32, I wonder if the medium would fit?
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NightlyFister



Joined: 24 Jul 2015
Posts: 221

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^same as you, large is a good fit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 5260

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NightlyFister wrote:
^same as you, large is a good fit.



The Quadfather.
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23607
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All designs are back in stock. New NWN fist design is out now as well.






Please excuse the chicken legs.

Click here to order.
_________________
I don't read DMs.

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
translucent_nick



Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 539
Location: Athens, Hellas.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
All designs are back in stock. New NWN fist design is out now as well.






Please excuse the chicken legs.

Click here to order.


Please tell me that IBP will get them too.
_________________
"What's with the girly screams? We are not The Beatles" - Black Winds.
“The earth has a skin and that skin has diseases; one of its diseases is called man.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23607
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see if Patrick wants to stock more.
_________________
I don't read DMs.

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brooklyn Bastard 666



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 4414
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Semi related - will there be a re-issue of the FAOD t-shirt anytime soon?
_________________
Too Old, Too Cold!
I have tons of great Death, Black, Hardcore cds & vinyl for sale on my Discogs page:
https://www.discogs.com/seller/Inh722/profile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23607
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooklyn Bastard 666 wrote:
Semi related - will there be a re-issue of the FAOD t-shirt anytime soon?


Long sleeve is back in stock now.
_________________
I don't read DMs.

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group