P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

OUT NOW: ACHERON - SATANIC VICTORY 12"LP
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
masters_throne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: OUT NOW: ACHERON - SATANIC VICTORY 12"LP Reply with quote

FINALLY OUT:

KNEEL008
ACHERON - SATANIC VICTORY 12"LP

The great M-LP finally on vinyl for the first time. LP version includes two bonus tracks.
Pure Satanic Death Metal. Recordings are dating back to 1992.
Regular black vinyl version (+A1 poster) available. The cover-jacket has matt de luxe paper and lacquered logo and album-title.
Die Hard Version: coloured vinyl, white shirt (S,M,L,Xl,XXL), A1 poster,patch and button.
REGULAR VERSION = 13.00 EURO
DIE HARD VERSION = 25.00 EURO

Prices without porto. Paypal possible.

www.mastersthrone.de
http://shop.mastersthrone.de/
masters_throne@gmx.de

Officially and exklusively distributed by
AHDISTUKSEN AHIO (FINLAND) http://www.ahdistuksenaihio.com/
IRON TYRANT (ITALY) http://www.irontyrant.net/

DIE HARD VERSION

MATT DE LUXE PAPER COVER AND LAQUERED LOGO/ALBUM TITLE:

SHIRT/COLOURED VINYL:

BUTTON AND PATCH:

GATEFOLD JACKET:

= KILL I =
= KILL II =

Last edited by masters_throne on Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks fantastic, can't wait to get the diehard I pre-ordered! Btw, any plans to re-release the Lex Talionis album as well? That masterpiece certainly deserves a deluxe vinyl treatment.
masters_throne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Until now nothing has been planned, besides the "Rites of..." Double LP which will be (hopefully) unleashed in March 2008. Kris Verwimp is quite busy and has about 20 artworks to do (two of them for us). We also have about 12 to 100% confirmed other releases which will keep us busy until at least Summer 2008. More infos about these vinyls/compact discs within our newsletter that we will spread in about two weeks...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
iron tyrant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visually it might be your best release so far, nice job, can't wait to have them here.

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
masters_throne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the words, they are appreciated.

We will ship the bigger parcels already tomorrow, because space is quite rare here right now...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the color scheme of the front cover artwork. Is Kris Verwimp expensive?

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Stygian Shadows 'zine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: OUT NOW: ACHERON - SATANIC VICTORY 12"LP Reply with quote

This release looks beautiful. Dennis, you did great work for this band too! Congratulations!!!
Very Happy
ZZOOOUHH

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
"Rites of..." Double LP which will be (hopefully) unleashed in March 2008.

I just hope Rites Of The Black Mass ,came in the ORIGINAL COVER , i never understand why some re-releases came with different cover as the 1st pressings , only 1 cover should exist for each recording !

if the DIE-HARD came out in a GREAT color ( GREY !,Purple or Pink ,i maybe have to buy it...... still if i have 3 versions till now...

Regards ,ZZOOOUHH
Bestial Aggressor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, the whole thing looks excellent! Can't wait to get this and my SAD EX order! That white shirt will look great with a few blood/vomit stains..
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Job as always Dennis....BTW donīt forget to put my Funebrarum EP inside the packet. You got the PicEP ?

Lex Talionis on Vinyl would be a Dream, because itīs my Fave Album of Acheron. Amazing Band ! Sadly they got uninterested for me after Those who have Risen.
masters_throne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:

Yes, it looks so fukkin' real. It loos like it has been painted on cloth. I think it is as usual, the bigger the label, the more he wants/needs. You could calculate between 150.00 Euro (simple cover), to 250.00 Euro (comeplete gatefold, with inner-painting etc...) for a small label.

Stygian Shadows 'zine wrote:
This release looks beautiful. Dennis, you did great work for this band too! Congratulations!!!
Very Happy

Thanks for the words, but without my graphic Desecrator and my wife Wendy this would not have been possible, I think.

ZZOOOUHH wrote:
masters_throne wrote:

I just hope Rites Of The Black Mass ,came in the ORIGINAL COVER , i never understand why some re-releases came with different cover as the 1st pressings , only 1 cover should exist for each recording !

if the DIE-HARD came out in a GREAT color ( GREY !,Purple or Pink ,i maybe have to buy it...... still if i have 3 versions till now...

Regards ,ZZOOOUHH

No, "Rites Of The Black Mass" will also get a new painting by Kris Verwimp. Simply, Vincent Crowley didn't want to have the old ones, because they have been "too" much related to the CoS or something. It was intented to do a picture disc only of the original artwork (which I like a lot), but he didn't like that idea. In the end, for "Satanic Victory" I am glad to have a different one, as it looks supreme. The orange colour is a great colour, and fits perfectly to the whole aura of tha artwork. Btw, I think it is ridiculous to judge a purchase only by the colour of the vinyl. It is still the music that counts, everyhting else is a bonus. There is still the black vinyl of the LP, that comes close to grey, haha...

Bestial Aggressor wrote:
Wow, the whole thing looks excellent! Can't wait to get this and my SAD EX order! That white shirt will look great with a few blood/vomit stains..

Haha, cool idea...

Demonomancy666 wrote:
Great Job as always Dennis....BTW donīt forget to put my Funebrarum EP inside the packet. You got the PicEP ?

Lex Talionis on Vinyl would be a Dream, because itīs my Fave Album of Acheron. Amazing Band ! Sadly they got uninterested for me after Those who have Risen.

Thanks. No, it got noticed on our list. Yes, I got the EP (see recent purchases). Maybe "Lex Talionis" will come true sooner or later, there are already about 10 persons that asked me/us about it. If it would be unleashed by us, it won't happen before autumn/winter 2008 - but a third Verwimp painting for Acheron vinyl would be cool - like a trilogy...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
ZZOOOUHH

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:

ZZOOOUHH wrote:
masters_throne wrote:

Regards ,ZZOOOUHH

No, "Rites Of The Black Mass" will also get a new painting by Kris Verwimp. Simply, Vincent Crowley didn't want to have the old ones, because they have been "too" much related to the CoS or something. It was intented to do a picture disc only of the original artwork (which I like a lot), but he didn't like that idea. In the end, for "Satanic Victory" I am glad to have a different one, as it looks supreme. The orange colour is a great colour, and fits perfectly to the whole aura of tha artwork. Btw, I think it is ridiculous to judge a purchase only by the colour of the vinyl. It is still the music that counts, everyhting else is a bonus. There is still the black vinyl of the LP, that comes close to grey, haha...

hell YES ,it's Still the MUSIC that counts if i buy a record or NOT ,but only to listen to a record ,than it's enough if you own 1 version of it,but i own the Turbo LP ,Turbo CD & The JL America CD ,so the only reason to buy one more version is i wan't to collect it ,and if a LP looks like clear-green VINYL i don't need it.... (except it is the only version in existence...
Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What extra tracks will your include in the RotBM reissue?
masters_throne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The double LP will come with all these intros, as it once was intented to do so, but Turbo refused it to press them on vinyl...

5 bonus tracks and they are sounding fuckin' nasty (good sound). I do not know if they have been already featured at any CD, but I guess they are on that demo CD...

1. Intro
2. To thee we confess
3. Intro
4. Thou art lord
5. Intro
6. Ave Satanas
7. Intro
8. Summoning the master
9. Intro
10. One with darkness
11. Intro
12. Prayer of hell
13. Intro
14. Unholy praises
15. Intro
16. Cursed nazarene
17. Intro
18. The enochian key
19. Intro
20. Let us depart

Bonus Tracks
21. Summoning the Master (1990 “Rites” Demo)
22. The Enochian Key (1990 “Rites Demo)
23. Thou Art Lord (1990 “Rites” Demo)
24. Ave Satanas (1990 Pre-Demo 4 Track)
25. To Thee We Confess (1990 Pre-Demo 4 Track)

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
minge-eater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:

kris isnt expensive, my band uses him all the time. A nice guy too

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: