P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Desecration of a Virgin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
passetiermes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read only one issue of Desecration of Virgin. It had interesting bands but lay-out, printing and font made it hard to read sometimes. "The Brotherhood of metal/ metal bonding" also in my opinion lead to cherishing bands sometimes solely because of their origin/style/etc., like LexTalionis wrote.
As for Isten, it would certainly be great to see another "real" issue. When the Isten 100-issue was released, I was sure that it was the last issue for them. It seemed like they had had enough of scene, cult and other diseases. While waiting for the possible new issue, you should order cool Isten shirt from them, classic design!
Unfortunately I have never read any of the zines kängnäve mentioned. Heard a lot of good things of this Laurent guy though.
What was Morbid zine like? Anybody read it?
Also Wounded-zine from Lithuania (?) was a good read.
deathster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got all ISTEN since issue 4. Also USD 3 and Morbid 1. Nice reading for sure.
King Wolle`s Desecration of Virgin was unique when the first issue came in 1996. Especially first issues were very interesting. Honestly, it was Costa Stoios and King Wolle who opened my eyes about South-American scene. Of course I knew Sepultura, Vulcano, Sarcofago and Mystifier before. But bands like Expulser, Sextrash, Calvary Death etc I never heard before. The review thing is matter of taste, I have no complaints about it. So after seeing Sextrash on cover I immediately ordered the LP from Hellion records in 1996 Smile

PS: If you see early Tales of The MAcabre magazines with information where the magazine was sold, then Estonia is me Smile
Straxus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met King personally in 2001 or 2002, when he came to Peru, I was long haired...

I sent him my promotape in 1999 I guess, and he answer me by snail mail, he likes it a bit, but too hard to listen, je.

In september 2004 I was walking in Arequipa main Square (Arequipa is a city of peru at 2300 msnm, at 13 hours from Lima, it is the second great city of peru, after Lima). Well the fact it is I was walking, and saw to king wolle, and I did not know he was in Peru... and we met again, and told me he married with a peruvian girl, which I saw too, nice girl in the peruvian tradition, ha. As far as I know she was the sister of a peruvian banger, from the band DESPONDENT CHANTS (Doom).

Well, he gave his email, but I lost it, but it was anything alike elvira19??@gmx.de... I will try to look again for it...
deathster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dream is to visit Maccu Picchu....aaaarrgghhhhhhh!
masters_throne

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And he already has a child with her. Here's some toy that children use to play with...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
deathster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My daughter plays usually with Flames of Hell LP Smile
ChapelOfDoom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straxus wrote:
I met King personally in 2001 or 2002, when he came to Peru, I was long haired...

I sent him my promotape in 1999 I guess, and he answer me by snail mail, he likes it a bit, but too hard to listen, je.

In september 2004 I was walking in Arequipa main Square (Arequipa is a city of peru at 2300 msnm, at 13 hours from Lima, it is the second great city of peru, after Lima). Well the fact it is I was walking, and saw to king wolle, and I did not know he was in Peru... and we met again, and told me he married with a peruvian girl, which I saw too, nice girl in the peruvian tradition, ha. As far as I know she was the sister of a peruvian banger, from the band DESPONDENT CHANTS (Doom).

Well, he gave his email, but I lost it, but it was anything alike elvira19??@gmx.de... I will try to look again for it...

King will visit Peru end of 2008 !!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: