P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Moenen of Xezbeth "Ancient Spells of Darkness..."
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sloughfegkillers



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Posts: 2665

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fukk meg Markhams wedding just come here for all the fashion Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sloughfegkillers



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Posts: 2665

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who wears what and how big and so forth...AGET FUCKED
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frank_zito



Joined: 10 Jun 2010
Posts: 212

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do enjoy myself a really cool six page thread about t shirt aesthetics and sizing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23843
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

214N10 wrote:
of course atheists are gonna end up in something to believe, where mysticism have no place, and that is science, fodder for the lost, that is denying the creation because is not explainable without including mystic forces. this is how science attempt to prove our complex multi-cell based environment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_history_of_life i beg you to read it and then have a laugh after you may realize how from water and carbon to bacteria that developed sex organs then to an ape you became what you are. science is our creation but our creation is not science.


Science is not a dogmatic belief system. It's just a way to study the reality we live in.

You sure sound like a christian. That entire paragraph could've been written by one.
_________________
I don't read DMs.

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
214N10
banned


Joined: 02 Aug 2014
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

going back thousands of years to study how bacteria developed sex organs that further advanced in all kinds of different animals is surely a departure from reality and actually border with sci-fi theories and maybe insanity for the urge to have an explanation for our existence. this is assumption, the science taking over pseudo science and presenting it as a fact for generations for the lack of a better explanation. too bad that is not documented any case of for example a mice turning to a cat, or a frog turtle that lives easily 30 years to a dolphin or whatever, exactly what science implies it happened in the chain of beings that led up to human, instead of believing that all of them were created and evolved since its creation through live, learn and birth process to what they are today. giving the man made explanation ill go with mystic forces or extraterestrial intervention, i find it more rational.
_________________
free cookies
https://youtu.be/oYNFUHWRnMQ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cyclicvomiting



Joined: 07 Oct 2014
Posts: 279
Location: Minneapolis, MN

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when we discussed music and not science denial here. What happened to this forum?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wormvoice



Joined: 06 May 2018
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you view evolution as a bacteria getting sex organs or a cat turning into a pig then science hold little explanation. Fortunately no scientist makes such claims. You might be surprised to find that scientists do a bit more than making wild claims and guesses.

Evolution is adaptation to circumstances that favor living in a certain environment. It did not happen over thousands of years. Think billions. A lot can be explained by science on such a time scale beyond divine intervention, alien meddling or mystical forces for which we certainly have no proof. But in the end, we all choose to believe what we think is true.

Be that as it may, satanism, Christianity, the occult, gutting virgins, riding dragons... Who gives a crap what bands sing about. I'm looking forward to the record and the shirt design!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
214N10
banned


Joined: 02 Aug 2014
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wormvoice wrote:
If you view evolution as a bacteria getting sex organs or a cat turning into a pig then science hold little explanation. Fortunately no scientist makes such claims. You might be surprised to find that scientists do a bit more than making wild claims and guesses.

Evolution is adaptation to circumstances that favor living in a certain environment. It did not happen over thousands of years. Think billions. A lot can be explained by science on such a time scale beyond divine intervention, alien meddling or mystical forces for which we certainly have no proof. But in the end, we all choose to believe what we think is true.

Be that as it may, satanism, Christianity, the occult, gutting virgins, riding dragons... Who gives a crap what bands sing about. I'm looking forward to the record and the shirt design!


you seem to not understand how science explain human existence. if creation is not a factor then is definitely slow evolution from initial bacteria. scientists not only make this 'claim' but actually sustain it at large. you need to read that wikipedia article which holds trustworthy external sources, is not an article written by some nerds and their thoughts. in their view the purpose of everything was to become a human yet it seems the stagnation occurred in this lengthy process as we still have animals AND bacteria. it makes no sense.
i'm sorry to derail this thread, i think the discussion can be great but this is not the place for it and definitely not the thread. this is my final post on the matter.
_________________
free cookies
https://youtu.be/oYNFUHWRnMQ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23843
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

214N10 wrote:
Wormvoice wrote:
If you view evolution as a bacteria getting sex organs or a cat turning into a pig then science hold little explanation. Fortunately no scientist makes such claims. You might be surprised to find that scientists do a bit more than making wild claims and guesses.

Evolution is adaptation to circumstances that favor living in a certain environment. It did not happen over thousands of years. Think billions. A lot can be explained by science on such a time scale beyond divine intervention, alien meddling or mystical forces for which we certainly have no proof. But in the end, we all choose to believe what we think is true.

Be that as it may, satanism, Christianity, the occult, gutting virgins, riding dragons... Who gives a crap what bands sing about. I'm looking forward to the record and the shirt design!


you seem to not understand how science explain human existence. if creation is not a factor then is definitely slow evolution from initial bacteria. scientists not only make this 'claim' but actually sustain it at large. you need to read that wikipedia article which holds trustworthy external sources, is not an article written by some nerds and their thoughts. in their view the purpose of everything was to become a human yet it seems the stagnation occurred in this lengthy process as we still have animals AND bacteria. it makes no sense.
i'm sorry to derail this thread, i think the discussion can be great but this is not the place for it and definitely not the thread. this is my final post on the matter.


Just because you don't understand the rigor required to study genetics and evolution doesn't mean much.

I don't understand the string theory either, but I'm not going to sit here and argue with someone over it.
_________________
I don't read DMs.

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 12262

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
214N10 wrote:
Wormvoice wrote:
If you view evolution as a bacteria getting sex organs or a cat turning into a pig then science hold little explanation. Fortunately no scientist makes such claims. You might be surprised to find that scientists do a bit more than making wild claims and guesses.

Evolution is adaptation to circumstances that favor living in a certain environment. It did not happen over thousands of years. Think billions. A lot can be explained by science on such a time scale beyond divine intervention, alien meddling or mystical forces for which we certainly have no proof. But in the end, we all choose to believe what we think is true.

Be that as it may, satanism, Christianity, the occult, gutting virgins, riding dragons... Who gives a crap what bands sing about. I'm looking forward to the record and the shirt design!


you seem to not understand how science explain human existence. if creation is not a factor then is definitely slow evolution from initial bacteria. scientists not only make this 'claim' but actually sustain it at large. you need to read that wikipedia article which holds trustworthy external sources, is not an article written by some nerds and their thoughts. in their view the purpose of everything was to become a human yet it seems the stagnation occurred in this lengthy process as we still have animals AND bacteria. it makes no sense.
i'm sorry to derail this thread, i think the discussion can be great but this is not the place for it and definitely not the thread. this is my final post on the matter.


Just because you don't understand the rigor required to study genetics and evolution doesn't mean much.

I don't understand the string theory either, but I'm not going to sit here and argue with someone over it.


Throw some chicken bones and a eye of newt down on this thread... 214N10 will sure to stop posting cause of the magical pressure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 6508
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

214N10 wrote:
you need to read that wikipedia article

Amazing intellectual rigor on display right here.

And dude, you understand absolutely nothing about evolutionary biology.
_________________
Analog Worship

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.

Fallen Portrait Prod wrote:
Delete this forum or you WILL hear from my lawyer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 4448
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
214N10 wrote:
you need to read that wikipedia article

Amazing intellectual rigor on display right here.

And dude, you understand absolutely nothing about evolutionary biology.


For derailing yet another thread, he has been relieved of his compulsion to post inane garbage here and is now free to pursue his highly-anticipated Wikipedia entry explaining how Archgoat is not black metal.
_________________
THINGS THAT WILL BE DELETED:
1. Ghost and Watain threads
2. Image signatures
3. Content related to Necroytardonic Records
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 6508
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
214N10 wrote:
you need to read that wikipedia article

Amazing intellectual rigor on display right here.

And dude, you understand absolutely nothing about evolutionary biology.


For derailing yet another thread, he has been relieved of his compulsion to post inane garbage here and is now free to pursue his highly-anticipated Wikipedia entry explaining how Archgoat is not black metal.

A+

On topic: the MoX demo was one of the best debuts of the last few years. I predict that the album will be at least as black metal as Archgoat.
_________________
Analog Worship

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.

Fallen Portrait Prod wrote:
Delete this forum or you WILL hear from my lawyer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23843
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back on topic.

LP and Tape editions are in full production.

CD is waiting on a master from the band that includes the demo. They were working on normalizing the levels.

TS design is in the works.
_________________
I don't read DMs.

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gramschap



Joined: 10 Jan 2016
Posts: 99
Location: Belgium

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

European tape version of the album will be released through GRAMSCHAP.
_________________
http://schalendergramschap.blogspot.be/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 6 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group