P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Don't be an asshole is one of the rules of this board
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fantomasragnarok

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are all gays. Whats wrong with not liking to mix up with other races and listening to NS music. Does it hurt your feelings? You listen to what you like dont bother with others musical tastes. Damn californian Commies.
lunar stele
banned

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bottom line is ... banning your supporters for their incredulity over the fact that you're working with a known ripoff, someone you've openly dissed and beefed with, is a bad look.
Ough

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nok
banned

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunar stele wrote:
nok wrote:
Same. I don't mean to take things too far.

stop being a pussy. you're pointing out the blatant hypocrisy that's going on with these JI reissues. don't stop now out of fear of catching the banhammer.

I'm definitely not changing my view on the JI vinyl issue, but people already know where I stand so there's no point repeating myself (other than to bring awareness to those who may have been living under a rock).

It's Yosuke's business and he can do with it what he wishes. I'm bummed out about the association/co-release aspect (especially if Blake's side shits the bed and it tarnishes NWN's image in the process), but if this is the only way Yosuke can get repaid from Blake then I (bregrudingly) understand.

Either way, whenever Yosuke is ready, a post clarifying what JI releases (and timeframe) NWN will press on their own (no Ascension Monument bullshit association) would be very much appreciated.

I'd happily pre-order each and every one of them so long as its exclusively NWN. My guess is the NWN versions won't happen until 2019 at the earliest, at least until the current Ascension Monument pre-orders are released and filled (assuming that even comes to fruition).

I credit NWN (both the webshop and the forum) for reviving my interest in black metal so I don't want to bother people or overstate my opinions on certain things.
Shadows...

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation

Last edited by Shadows... on Wed May 16, 2018 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nightvvolf

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assholes are gay.
NightlyFister

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightvvolf wrote:
Assholes are gay.

Only if you're the one looking at them though.
Neon

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fantomasragnarok wrote:
You guys are all gays. Whats wrong with not liking to mix up with other races and listening to NS music. Does it hurt your feelings? You listen to what you like dont bother with others musical tastes. Damn californian Commies.

Yeah dude, but this is a forum for metal fans to discuss music, not 4chan kids to come and declare their Aryan strength to a chatroom of disinterested record collectors. It's hard to find a thread about any band (save old-school albums) that isn't full of this childish bickering about Zionists banning your precious NSBM cassettes.
niranperera

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About time.
abarlum

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neon wrote:
fantomasragnarok wrote:

Yeah dude, but this is a forum for metal fans to discuss music, not 4chan kids to come and declare their Aryan strength to a chatroom of disinterested record collectors. It's hard to find a thread about any band (save old-school albums) that isn't full of this childish bickering about Zionists banning your precious NSBM cassettes.

@highwaycorsair as well,

what are you talking about? I guess you can pick and choose what you want to be mad about, but this certainly is not and has never been my impression of this board. And even if it were,

1) If you don't like it, go post somewhere else. I suggest reddit, that Skuld guy seems to hate anything that isn't halal, and the commenters all want to keep their hugbox nice and warm

2) The problem with your example is the, for lack of a better word (because it isn't exactly the case at that level), censorship, not people complaining about whatever is the latest DtB release got banned from sale on Discogs. I get the hate for reading the complaints if you just mean that enough is enough because it's just going to keep happening, but if you're at all suggesting it's acceptable or even encouraged to restrict the sale of any art for any reason, i'll hit up some people and see about getting you a sweet helicopter ride
GermanicIron

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

al_infierno wrote:
There's a little X icon in the top-right corner of the comment box. Some people need to use that more often after posting, and stick to discussing music.

Why anyone feels that picking dumb fights on metal forums is a productive use of their precious lifetime is beyond me.

https://germaniciron.bandcamp.com
Neon

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

abarlum wrote:
Neon wrote:

@highwaycorsair as well,

what are you talking about? I guess you can pick and choose what you want to be mad about, but this certainly is not and has never been my impression of this board. And even if it were,

1) If you don't like it, go post somewhere else. I suggest reddit, that Skuld guy seems to hate anything that isn't halal, and the commenters all want to keep their hugbox nice and warm

2) The problem with your example is the, for lack of a better word (because it isn't exactly the case at that level), censorship, not people complaining about whatever is the latest DtB release got banned from sale on Discogs. I get the hate for reading the complaints if you just mean that enough is enough because it's just going to keep happening, but if you're at all suggesting it's acceptable or even encouraged to restrict the sale of any art for any reason, i'll hit up some people and see about getting you a sweet helicopter ride

My point had nothing to do with the sale/promotion of music or freedom of speech here (was making a joke). I'm simply tired of seeing so many novice fans that annoyingly make every thread into a political discussion that resembles 4chan more than, you know, a forum/label dedicated to underground metal music. Also, I'm by no means a left-winger whatsoever, so before you continue your alt-right meme culture threats, just consider the site you are posting on.
abarlum

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And all I was saying is that that perception of the board seems woefully inaccurate from what I've been reading over the years
gk

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I clearly need to click on more threads for the juicy drama.
Nightvvolf

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NightlyFister wrote:
Nightvvolf wrote:
Assholes are gay.

Only if you're the one looking at them though.

Ha!!!!

You're lucky you're not my brother.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: