P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Don't be an asshole is one of the rules of this board
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DTBRex

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighwayCorsair wrote:
Kill off all the racist trogs that don't contribute anything, please. Trying to devolve everything to hating on Jews has nothing to do with metal.

Shut the fuck up already, Blake! Laughing
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
lunar stele
banned

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nok wrote:
Same. I don't mean to take things too far.

stop being a pussy. you're pointing out the blatant hypocrisy that's going on with these JI reissues. don't stop now out of fear of catching the banhammer.
Widdershins

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EK Nacht wrote:
Widdershins wrote:
lunar stele wrote:
Widdershins wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
We need to do some house cleaning to get rid of the trolls and internet warriors here.

Please do, so many keyboard warrior shit posters and trolling retards on the forum in the last year....

+ 1!

Here's a prime example of someone that needs to be exterminated immediately.

EK Nacht wrote:
This forum's always been populated by borderline trolls and internet warriors.

True, but there has been a MASSIVE influx of them in the past year or two....tons of keyboard warriors, trolling loudmouths, meme lords, basement dwelling oh so witty little retards on here these days...all of whom seem to thrive on drama and childish bullshit.

You've been here for two years only. Also you've trolled me on numerous occasions because I write for Decibel.

I've been on here longer then that let's just say, especially as a lurker.

I've never trolled you intentionally, I've pointed out when you've blatantly said stupid shit ( according to you at one point Blood Tyrant is a nazi band because they have a reversed swastika in their logo and one of the members is in Ultima Thule! Seriously? Oh wait, you write for Decibel, I'm not surprised and that explains the willingness to spread bullshit conclusions based on false or incorrect information). There's a stark difference between the two obviously, but make of it what you will.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
I apologize if anything I have said in the past has been hurtful. I believe we can change, but change begins within.

As the wonderful and talented Yoko Ono once said “IMAGINE PEACE!”

nok wrote:
Same. I don't mean to take things too far.

It would indeed be pretty disappointing to see people who post here for a long time getting banned out of nowhere and then disppearing.

HighwayCorsair wrote:
Kill off all the racist trogs that don't contribute anything, please. Trying to devolve everything to hating on Jews has nothing to do with metal.

Well, now NWN! tends sometimes to be classified as a "racist" or "hate" forum by outsiders unaware of it (the first time I heard about it was in a discussion about Caller of the Storms), I am glad this not what I see here all the time, and posts relating to stuff such as NSBM and RAC must stay on the music topic, without evolving into nonsensical retardation that is not discussing music at all.

And it took 11 years after the Forum was first created when Yosuke posted "Rules and Disclaimer".
Hidden38

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1981 wrote:
It would indeed be pretty disappointing to see people who post here for a long time getting banned out of nowhere and then disppearing

I agree with you there. There are definitely some folks here that are lame as shit BUT that doesnt mean I want them banned. Thats like pulling out your opponent’s controller plug when playing street fighter 2 turbo edition. There’s just no pleasure in the banning. Save it for scammers and irrelevant marketers (such as the poster that wanted to write college essays for people lol)
PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a private forum and YK can do as he sees fit, private grievances should be kept to PM.

Anyone who supports censorship in BM should be banned.
wirelessdarkness

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

support? when comes the vinyl? (edit: ough, you got any popcorn I can borrow?)

Last edited by wirelessdarkness on Wed May 16, 2018 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hallucinogen

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Widdershins wrote:
EK Nacht wrote:
Widdershins wrote:
lunar stele wrote:
Widdershins wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
We need to do some house cleaning to get rid of the trolls and internet warriors here.

Please do, so many keyboard warrior shit posters and trolling retards on the forum in the last year....

+ 1!

Here's a prime example of someone that needs to be exterminated immediately.

EK Nacht wrote:
This forum's always been populated by borderline trolls and internet warriors.

True, but there has been a MASSIVE influx of them in the past year or two....tons of keyboard warriors, trolling loudmouths, meme lords, basement dwelling oh so witty little retards on here these days...all of whom seem to thrive on drama and childish bullshit.

You've been here for two years only. Also you've trolled me on numerous occasions because I write for Decibel.

I've been on here longer then that let's just say, especially as a lurker.

I've never trolled you intentionally, I've pointed out when you've blatantly said stupid shit ( according to you at one point Blood Tyrant is a nazi band because they have a reversed swastika in their logo and one of the members is in Ultima Thule! Seriously? Oh wait, you write for Decibel, I'm not surprised and that explains the willingness to spread bullshit conclusions based on false or incorrect information). There's a stark difference between the two obviously, but make of it what you will.
Mental illness is a hell of a drug.
lunar stele
banned

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i mistakenly stumbled upon this site while looking for support group forums for obese incels. imagine my surprise upon discovering you lot: a demographic somehow more pathetic than those poor souls. so i stuck around and had a little fun. im not a troll though. just thought it would nice to hurl some insults anonymously. and it was nice.
214N10
banned

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the problem started when JI was not left to rot in the bin as it was its fate before being resurrected and people with complexes falling in awe with it for the lack of anything old and notable to worship outside Von and Profanatica so they picked the oldest Darkthrone (bad) copy from this place, its all about country of origin in black metal, always was, then comes the theme/philosophy and then the sound, the older it is the cooler it gets over time. problem advanced when some targeted YK persona and reliability. all this childish finger pointing to who have to disappear is embarrassing, if you can't swallow an opinion different to yours on a extreme metal forum you suck, and the constant need for police, to sue, to have your way, is a reflection of your real avatar, the jew that sits in every person is more prevalent in some, beware of the take over!
this can be solved by attaching JI in ixtab sig, along with a band that pretended all their career. then you can have the peace that some needs in a place that is grey with nuclear in name, the word death being typed at least once a day. #peace
lunar stele
banned

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

214N10 wrote:
along with a band that pretended all their career

you're talking about Archgoat again, huh?
BREW HAMMER

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been nice knowing you goys! I'll see you all in Valhalla!
Hidden38

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunar stele
banned

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing amazing. i'll lurk post-banation if only for your humor, H38.
al_infierno

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a little X icon in the top-right corner of the comment box. Some people need to use that more often after posting, and stick to discussing music.

Bostitch wrote:

I quit before starting such a Bullshit, i get an Orgasm otherwise or buy some other Tapes from other Labels.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: