P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Bootlegs for personal use only?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are bootlegs made solely for personal use only fine?
Yes
85%
 85%  [ 23 ]
No
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Other answer (specify in comments)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

STRANGUL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1981 wrote:
STRANGUL wrote:
Nothing objectionable about having e.g. a patch made JUST FOR ME.

Pre Order now! Ultra Die Hard Edition Limited to 1 Copy! Approved by the Band!, first 1 copy comes with a autographed glowing tape, after selling 1 copy, it comes without the glowing tape and becomes a normal ultralimited tape!

Yeah, you could ship it to yourself, wait a couple of days, get it in the mail, open it and not be disappointed for a change
Laughing
flameoftheantichrist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone has its own morality. And those differ very wide. Some time ago in German Rockhard was a big article.
If you make a Bootleg of something not available and donīt want to earn big money of others work it should not offend anyone. I mean bootlegging a not anymore available Cult Shirt of an 80s Album should not be that Problem, selling selfmade Judas Priest - Firepower shirts right now would be different kind...

I have done few small things without any doubt. The biggest thing for example was 5 pieces of Heavens Gate - Livin in Hysteria T Shirt for my friends and mine. Sold em all for the prime costs. We would have bought an orginal,if available....
Or a Blood Feast Logo Backpatch, first was a test object and then embroiderd directly on a Jeans Vest. Sold later the "Test object" very cheap to a Fan....
Percival_Fate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lifeless wrote:
I don't think it's a big deal
I made a Blasphemy (Desecrator Demon) slip mat over 10 years ago and was seen by members of Blasphemy, and I'm still alive and healthy, so there's that

I have a bootleg Blasphemy patch prominently on my vest and I had a dream I went to a gig and they beat the shit out of me. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: