P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

The Repress Wishing Well
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
heavyR



Joined: 28 Mar 2010
Posts: 2585
Location: Trashville, TN

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolfkultReligion wrote:
Satanjugend wrote:
ANTI_HUMAN wrote:
hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
ANTI_HUMAN wrote:
Kaosritual - SvÝpt MorgenrÝd !!! I can't shit out $160 for a nm copy of this.



I would not mind the tape boxset of this.


Definitely, either or would be nice.


13 mentioned a repress of it is in the pipeline. As well a kaosritual box.


Isn't this "in the pipeline" for years?
I'm glad I have the original already..


They've stated the Kaosritual would be repressed since before the Dark Sonority EP came out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Satanjugend



Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Posts: 492
Location: Norf Lahndahn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heavyR wrote:
WolfkultReligion wrote:
Satanjugend wrote:
ANTI_HUMAN wrote:
hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
ANTI_HUMAN wrote:
Kaosritual - SvÝpt MorgenrÝd !!! I can't shit out $160 for a nm copy of this.



I would not mind the tape boxset of this.


Definitely, either or would be nice.


13 mentioned a repress of it is in the pipeline. As well a kaosritual box.


Isn't this "in the pipeline" for years?
I'm glad I have the original already..


They've stated the Kaosritual would be repressed since before the Dark Sonority EP came out.


I am referring to a post from November-December last year.
_________________
A few records for sale:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60752
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lucifer's Fury



Joined: 15 Jul 2015
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demigod -Slumber of Sullen Eyes, on LP....

CD versions seem easy & cheap enough to find (I have one from 2006), but only two LP pressings (1992/2010) that are not easy to come by.
C'mon Xtreem!
_________________
"We are the hatred, Lucifer's fury combined!" -Gospel of the Horns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gia Thanatos



Joined: 03 Aug 2014
Posts: 1009

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucifer's Fury wrote:
Demigod -Slumber of Sullen Eyes, on LP....

CD versions seem easy & cheap enough to find (I have one from 2006), but only two LP pressings (1992/2010) that are not easy to come by.
C'mon Xtreem!


Original CD version is not cheap nor that easy to find.
The re-release (both CD and vinyl) is obviously cheap because it sucks.
_________________
http://giathanatos.weebly.com

214N10 wrote: i met different people at concerts with which i debated archgoat in detail and we all came to the conclusion that is death/black metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10923
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Gia Thanatos"]
Original CD version is not cheap nor that easy to find./quote]

It's easier to find the original LP. But this is a case with many early 90's death metal albums, like first Sentenced etc.
_________________
OUT OF THE DUNGEON label website and distrolist:
https://outofthedungeon.wordpress.com/2018/02/02/distrolist/

LAMENTATION "Grabens Symphonie" 2CD OUT NOW!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 3937
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Tower
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M.



Joined: 11 Jan 2017
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katharsis - 666, forever. Does anyone actually have info on why this still hasnít been done?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deadcitycentres



Joined: 19 Jun 2011
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devil Doll - all five full lengths
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crasse



Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Posts: 2709

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M. wrote:
Katharsis - 666, forever. Does anyone actually have info on why this still hasnít been done?

As far as I know the band stated long ago that this wont be repressed.
_________________
Tapes, shirts & stuff.
UPDATED with shirts, 08/18
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M.



Joined: 11 Jan 2017
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crasse wrote:
M. wrote:
Katharsis - 666, forever. Does anyone actually have info on why this still hasnít been done?

As far as I know the band stated long ago that this wont be repressed.


Then why repress all the others? Interesting
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lucifer's Fury



Joined: 15 Jul 2015
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gia Thanatos wrote:
Lucifer's Fury wrote:
Demigod -Slumber of Sullen Eyes, on LP....


The re-release (both CD and vinyl) is obviously cheap because it sucks.

Well, in the case of the LP re-release, I only glanced at Discogs to check the availability/prices there. I could see only two for sale starting at $78.00.
I'm curious to know the reasons why this LP version sucks? (seeing "remastered" and "orange/splatter" in the format heading gives me some clue).

I scored the 2006 CD reissue* when it was released and it sounds okay, but I don't have an original to compare it to.

*Edit: I seem to remember the layout inside the CD booklet looking crappy, with some needless photoshop work and updated (circa 2006) band photo.
_________________
"We are the hatred, Lucifer's fury combined!" -Gospel of the Horns


Last edited by Lucifer's Fury on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WolfkultReligion



Joined: 06 Jan 2018
Posts: 884
Location: South of Heaven

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
Old Tower


Skjold/Tour de Garde is doing a 2LP of this one:

https://www.discogs.com/Old-Tower-Remembrance-of-the-Lone-Enclave/master/1053507
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10923
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M. wrote:
Crasse wrote:
M. wrote:
Katharsis - 666, forever. Does anyone actually have info on why this still hasnít been done?

As far as I know the band stated long ago that this wont be repressed.


Then why repress all the others? Interesting


As it's stated in Katharsis interviews, 666 LP will not be reissued because of this. They wanted to make 200 copies of it and they will stay true to it. The band just does not care about the commercialized reasons for repress.
_________________
OUT OF THE DUNGEON label website and distrolist:
https://outofthedungeon.wordpress.com/2018/02/02/distrolist/

LAMENTATION "Grabens Symphonie" 2CD OUT NOW!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 3937
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolfkultReligion wrote:
Too Dark Park wrote:
Old Tower


Skjold/Tour de Garde is doing a 2LP of this one:

https://www.discogs.com/Old-Tower-Remembrance-of-the-Lone-Enclave/master/1053507


Thanks any dates on this ?
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 4997

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
M. wrote:
Crasse wrote:
M. wrote:
Katharsis - 666, forever. Does anyone actually have info on why this still hasnít been done?

As far as I know the band stated long ago that this wont be repressed.


Then why repress all the others? Interesting


As it's stated in Katharsis interviews, 666 LP will not be reissued because of this. They wanted to make 200 copies of it and they will stay true to it. The band just does not care about the commercialized reasons for repress.


I can get behind this. Keeping things sacred.
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 34 of 42

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group