P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Hole In The Sky 2009-lineup.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3799
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Hole In The Sky 2009-lineup. Reply with quote

Cutterofgums wrote:
peterott wrote:
TheUnborn wrote:
Cutterofgums, where art thou?

Quote:

Enslaved: A Blaze in the Northern Sky


Question



I think Enslaved with a few friends :

A Blaze in the Northern Sky» will be a perfect reflection of just that, cutting edge and progressive together with a dive into the historic vaults of what defined the Norwegian scene together with prominent guests from (among others) Darkthrone, Emperor and Mayhem «Having a good part of the Norwegian black metal royalty sharing stage with Enslaved in a historic collection of Norwegian black metal history must be the ultimate celebration for ourselves and the fans. I'm sure the band will elaborate about the content, but we're confident that it will be more than spectacular.»



and they will have all there teeth fixed
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
TheUnborn



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2501
Location: Akershus, Norway

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Hole In The Sky 2009-lineup. Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
Cutterofgums wrote:
peterott wrote:
TheUnborn wrote:
Cutterofgums, where art thou?

Quote:

Enslaved: A Blaze in the Northern Sky


Question



I think Enslaved with a few friends :

A Blaze in the Northern Sky» will be a perfect reflection of just that, cutting edge and progressive together with a dive into the historic vaults of what defined the Norwegian scene together with prominent guests from (among others) Darkthrone, Emperor and Mayhem «Having a good part of the Norwegian black metal royalty sharing stage with Enslaved in a historic collection of Norwegian black metal history must be the ultimate celebration for ourselves and the fans. I'm sure the band will elaborate about the content, but we're confident that it will be more than spectacular.»



and they will have all there teeth fixed


Heh, I'm quite sure they won't be rich after this performance.
_________________
https://unbornprod.bigcartel.com
"If you don't listen to Mercyful Fate, you should be stoned to death."
- Negative Plane
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 4120
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GODDAMNIT!!!! I wish I had more money...Norway is so expensive for us Americans.
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HELLTHRASHER -l-



Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 1944
Location: Where No Life Dwells

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
GODDAMNIT!!!! I wish I had more money...Norway is so expensive for us Americans.


It truly is. I'm still paying last year's hellish excursion! Mad
_________________
Speeding Through Hell!
Metal Storm 'zine
-l-
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6244
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
GODDAMNIT!!!! I wish I had more money...Norway is so expensive for us Americans.

Not just for you americans, but for us other europeans as well. And indeed, I would go instatly there if I just could afford for the trip to Bergen and to Norway in general.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HELLTHRASHER -l-



Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 1944
Location: Where No Life Dwells

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheUnborn wrote:




Out of all the BlackMetal bassist's in the world, I can't imagine how/why the hell Frank Watkins got the gig.
Madness.
_________________
Speeding Through Hell!
Metal Storm 'zine
-l-
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLTHRASHER -l- wrote:
TheUnborn wrote:




Out of all the BlackMetal bassist's in the world, I can't imagine how/why the hell Frank Watkins got the gig.
Madness.

I've wondered that too. Weird pick for Infernus, no?
_________________
Rare shirts of DEATHKEY, AMORPHIS, DEMONCY, SSP, etc.:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Usurper



Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 128
Location: Bergen, Norway

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again a great line-up. Tickets ordered.

Tireheb: I've been to Finland a couple of times the last years, and I didn't notice a big difference in prices. Sure, the booze was cheaper, but travelling, accomodation and food were about the same price. A six-pack of the cheapest beer in Norway (Grans) is about 7,50€, and it tastes ok. If you can't afford drinks at the venue, buy liquor at the tax free shop and fill up your hip-flask.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HELLTHRASHER -l-



Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 1944
Location: Where No Life Dwells

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought 'Hansa' was the cheapest beer. .
Or do you mean cheap as in price or taste?
_________________
Speeding Through Hell!
Metal Storm 'zine
-l-
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Usurper



Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 128
Location: Bergen, Norway

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLTHRASHER -l- wrote:
I thought 'Hansa' was the cheapest beer. .
Or do you mean cheap as in price or taste?


Cheap as in inexpensive.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HELLTHRASHER -l-



Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 1944
Location: Where No Life Dwells

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember getting a 6pack of Hansa, that was good both in taste and price.
Everyone there said that was crap beer, but coming from a land where 'Budweiser' is considered the King of Beers, Hansa was superb! Laughing
_________________
Speeding Through Hell!
Metal Storm 'zine
-l-
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group