P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Rip offs through Paypal
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Down there...

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derelict wrote:
In this case if you use VISA or AMEX with your paypal, you should be able to have them get your cash back for you. Always best to pay through paypal with one of these. They definitely offer much better coverage than that paypal agreement.

is that only in the states?
adrian5118

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea, but I've used my MasterCard forever, and no problems. Twice I had to dispute some bullshit. Once it turned out the parcel was sent back to the guy, and he just went on vacation. Right before I hit the button to go through with escalating the claim, there's a ding-dong from the post man with the LP.

The second time was really recent, I was buying a new car stereo off eBay, and than after his auctions ended (all were around the same time), he canceled his account. I sent an extremely nasty email and than made a claim and got my money back.

Asshole.
derelict

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down there... wrote:
derelict wrote:
In this case if you use VISA or AMEX with your paypal, you should be able to have them get your cash back for you. Always best to pay through paypal with one of these. They definitely offer much better coverage than that paypal agreement.

is that only in the states?

My friend in Canada told me about VISA, so that should be internationally. And I know that's how AMEX goes in the states, but not sure about overseas with AMEX.
The_Elite

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had someone recently open a dispute and lock the funds because they hadn't had their cd within 4 days from England to Germany! Luckily for me he got it a few days later and cancelled the dispute- but stil FOUR FUCKING DAYS!!!!
derelict

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who is this intolerant fuckhead?
War Moon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stupidity of the common populace never ceases to amaze me, especially here in the U.S., people are SO FUCKING STUPID it makes me want to vomit.

I recently sold an item to some braindead American MORON on ebay who won one of my auctions, didn't read any of the actual text in the auction about postage rates being incorrect that was ALL in capitals, bold and underlined, and then after winning the auction demanded I send him the item for $1.00 shipping. According to this idiot "you aren't allowed to list the item for $1.00 shipping and then change the price afterwards", and yes this moron had the gall to actually tell me what I "can't" and "can" do.

How stupid could you possibly be seriously? He purposely just didn't read the auction and demanded I send the item to him on his terms. Typical arrogant American mentally deficient dipshit. Sickening.

Seriously, there needs to be another World War or a massive outbreak of disease to clean up the international gene pool, or at least the American gene pool. Sometimes I'm extremely tempted to do it myself with some firearms.
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Moon wrote:
The stupidity of the common populace never ceases to amaze me, especially here in the U.S., people are SO FUCKING STUPID it makes me want to vomit.

I recently sold an item to some braindead American MORON on ebay who won one of my auctions, didn't read any of the actual text in the auction about postage rates being incorrect that was ALL in capitals, bold and underlined, and then after winning the auction demanded I send him the item for $1.00 shipping. According to this idiot "you aren't allowed to list the item for $1.00 shipping and then change the price afterwards", and yes this moron had the gall to actually tell me what I "can't" and "can" do.

How stupid could you possibly be seriously? He purposely just didn't read the auction and demanded I send the item to him on his terms. Typical arrogant American mentally deficient dipshit. Sickening.

Seriously, there needs to be another World War or a massive outbreak of disease to clean up the international gene pool, or at least the American gene pool. Sometimes I'm extremely tempted to do it myself with some firearms.

when I was an e-bay seller I was plagued with these fuckin braindeads wanting me to send from overseas to USA with only $4.00 postage!! There's no limit in human stupidity!
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
War Moon wrote:

when I was an e-bay seller I was plagued with these fuckin braindeads wanting me to send from overseas to USA with only $4.00 postage!! There's no limit in human stupidity!

I blame ebay for their incompetant decision of postage prices for media. $4.00 is maximum you can put. Apparently this is their way of circumventing people from abusing postage prices. It's only frustrated legitimate sellers who realize that $4.00 postage will not get a heavy package like a record to the other side of the world. Not to mention, the sellers instead just add "POSTAGE IS $25USD NOT $4USD!!!!" to their descriptions.
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reaper's Grave wrote:
I blame ebay for their incompetant decision of postage prices for media. $4.00 is maximum you can put. Apparently this is their way of circumventing people from abusing postage prices. It's only frustrated legitimate sellers who realize that $4.00 postage will not get a heavy package like a record to the other side of the world. Not to mention, the sellers instead just add "POSTAGE IS $25USD NOT $4USD!!!!" to their descriptions.

No sorry, I blame these stupid humanoids because I always mentioned the correct postage in the begining of the description even with big letters but no good! These fuckers still wanted that $4.00 postage and always said "oh, I didn't read that" kind of shit. BTW these issues along with lots more made me to quit selling at ebay and left this shithole with a sum of $800 in unpaid seller fees which I will never pay!! I made a new account just for buying and that's it!! hell fuckin yeah Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
War Moon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
War Moon wrote:

Has anybody had any experience with this shit, getting their money back for listing fees? Right now I'm trying to get a refund for the cost for listing my items at least since now I have TWO items (probably from the same person under different accounts) where people are trying to fuck me out of postage, but since I can't send an Unpaid Item Notice until 7 days I just emailed customer support.

It is pretty funny because I had 100% perfect feedback always before and then all of a sudden these American morons refuse to pay postages.

Fuck ebay and fuck the retards on there, I'm never selling on that shithole ever again. What a bunch of morons.
Skoll

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eBay is shit for posting options if you live outside the US, I can't even be bothered with it.
adrian5118

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
Reaper's Grave wrote:

No sorry, I blame these stupid humanoids because I always mentioned the correct postage in the begining of the description even with big letters but no good! These fuckers still wanted that $4.00 postage and always said "oh, I didn't read that" kind of shit. BTW these issues along with lots more made me to quit selling at ebay and left this shithole with a sum of $800 in unpaid seller fees which I will never pay!! I made a new account just for buying and that's it!! hell fuckin yeah Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

That's genius. I should really do that. Fuck their seller fees...
War Moon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is actually a really really good idea.

If I don't receive restitution or a refund, I'm just going to buy almost EVERYTHING the moron sells, that way his seller fees are even more fucked then mine. I'll gladly ruin my ebay account or my little ebay reputation for such a task hahaha...

Thanks for the inspiration!
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
Reaper's Grave wrote:

However clueless humanoids can pay for item with that shipping and expect you to send it with the pay now feature, meaning seller's are fucked even more when you don't include those seller fees which ask for an arm and leg.

You did the right thing not paying for it, they charge way too much. At least $1 for listing in itself, then like 2% of the total auction ($2 for every $100)...not to mention paypal fees afterward. Sold an item on ebay, with shipping the total came to $227...$7 was taken out by paypal for some reason, then $4 something ebay final fee, not to mention some $1 listing fee, then the shipping itself costed about $15 which was not paid due to same reasons...meaning all in all, for a $230 item i sold, I had to pay about $30 once fees and shipping were involved. It's ridiculous when half of that $30 is just for the websites for using their "service"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: