P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

C O M M U N I O N
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ross Liew



Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 1625
Location: Malaysia

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Detest Records wrote:
Endless Morbidity wrote:
OK, so how do I get one now that NWN! Prod. sold out of them a long time ago?


PROSELYTISM (label of one of the member) still has plenty of copies.


Remind me of the e-mail again?


evilmetal@hotmail.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
avrlabel



Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 3586

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 8 copies of this for trade/sale..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kill Monument



Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 1956
Location: In a meaningless leaning mess

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:48 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I had this on the other night . I like it a lot, especially the vocals, the way they are reverbed and riddled with delay. Adds a nice sense of chaos to procedings. Interestingly there is a review of it on metal archives complaining about the vocals. They are the one aspect I feel adds a real sense of character to the demo. Hopefully they will release something new soon and NOT fix the vocals Laughing
_________________
www.myspace.com/wothesperus

www.facebook.com/malthusianDM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
EK Nacht



Joined: 25 May 2014
Posts: 3885

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double stream!!

https://www.decibelmagazine.com/2018/01/23/double-feature-album-stream-communions-announcement-communion/
_________________
Want list
Deströyer wrote:
Don't get all the KK hate here. Leave her alone...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
morbidrites



Joined: 23 Feb 2016
Posts: 399
Location: MO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

listened to "The Communion" and it was a really great listen. very different but I still enjoyed it. However, I feel like I may enjoy "At The Announcement" a little more based off the preview track.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 22163
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

12" is still in stock here.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=products_new

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 5171
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's disappointing that so many old tracks were used on both albums. The CHAINSAW ones sound pretty good, but the songs from the COMMUNION EP sound worse.
_________________
Ough wrote:
Obviously, Show No Mercy is still the greatest recording ever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
funeral.vomit666



Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 279
Location: Hungary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
It's disappointing that so many old tracks were used on both albums. The CHAINSAW ones sound pretty good, but the songs from the COMMUNION EP sound worse.


Same thoughts exactly. Basically there are like what, 4 new songs? And we are talking about two full albums. Disappointing indeed.....
_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
T.S.F.



Joined: 14 Jul 2014
Posts: 234

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeral.vomit666 wrote:
In Solitude wrote:
It's disappointing that so many old tracks were used on both albums. The CHAINSAW ones sound pretty good, but the songs from the COMMUNION EP sound worse.


Same thoughts exactly. Basically there are like what, 4 new songs? And we are talking about two full albums. Disappointing indeed.....


It's true that the albums contain many new versions of old tracks, but please bear in mind that these songs have been previously released on releases which have had extremely limited distribution. These two albums will change that.

Kinda like shooting down "Altars of Madness" because they used so many old tracks on it... Wink
_________________
THE SINISTER FLAME
Your Last Gateway to the Abyss
Records : Distribution : Magazine
http://www.thesinisterflame.com
https://www.facebook.com/thesinisterflame
https://sinisterflame.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 5171
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T.S.F. wrote:
funeral.vomit666 wrote:
In Solitude wrote:
It's disappointing that so many old tracks were used on both albums. The CHAINSAW ones sound pretty good, but the songs from the COMMUNION EP sound worse.


Same thoughts exactly. Basically there are like what, 4 new songs? And we are talking about two full albums. Disappointing indeed.....


It's true that the albums contain many new versions of old tracks, but please bear in mind that these songs have been previously released on releases which have had extremely limited distribution. These two albums will change that.

Kinda like shooting down "Altars of Madness" because they used so many old tracks on it... Wink


Fair point. I'm glad that the band is getting more exposure. Still, I'm attached to those limited releases.
_________________
Ough wrote:
Obviously, Show No Mercy is still the greatest recording ever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group