P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Slava Productions, anyone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheUnborn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Slava Productions, anyone? Reply with quote

I find it hard to dig up any website/email concerning Slava Productions,
could anyone help me out? PM.

Thank you.
avrlabel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: Slava Productions, anyone? Reply with quote

TheUnborn wrote:
I find it hard to dig up any website/email concerning Slava Productions,
could anyone help me out? PM.

Thank you.

Heres e mail address if you need it.Natthapon is reliable as hell and great supporter.
Slava zine isnt available but almost all hes pro tapes are.

iamsatanist@darksites.com

Natthapon Kamonsin, 64/99 M.1 Bangkrui-Sainoi Rd.,Bangkrang Muang,Nonthaburi, 11000 Thailand
TheUnborn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much!
avrlabel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your welcome. Wink
Straxus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some guy named Slava from FATHER PRODUCTIONS ripped me of $ 100 many years ago.

He was from Latvia as I remember, and released some nice cds, but rip offed me----

Gping to post is on the rip off thread
avrlabel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straxus wrote:

He was from Latvia as I remember, and released some nice cds, but rip offed me----

Its not related to these Thailand maniac who is absolutely reliable!
masters_throne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. Did a lot of trades with him/them within the past 5 years and always everything was alright. Absolutely recommened...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you were talking about some NSBM label. Never heard of the other one though I could check it out!

What kind of stuff does this label release?
avrlabel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
I thought you were talking about some NSBM label. Never heard of the other one though I could check it out!

What kind of stuff does this label release?

Good stuff. Very Happy
Shits like tape versions of Tudor LP,Abigail/Korihor spli tape,Sabbatical Rites,Necromessiah,Necroslaughter,Daemonlord...etc..
Check it out,all profesional pressed tapes ass ones in Incoffin rec.
Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straxus wrote:

Slava is just a Russian name (which means "glory" in russian by the way). It's a shortened formm of Stanislav. There are thousands of Slavas in the ex-USSR countries Wink
Evil_Invader

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very dedicated maniac!

Remember: send stamps back! hahaha

Here's his available stuff list:

AVAILABLE RELEASES ON SLAVA PRODUCTIONS:
SVP 002 (Pro-tape) DAEMONLORD (Spa) "The End Of The Era" Demo tape '03 (re-released limited hand# 333 w/ different cover artwork / layout! Last copies!)

SVP 005 (Pro-tape) KORIHOR / ABIGAIL (Phi/I-LOVE-PENIS) "Alkoholik Metal Blasphemers" Split tape '03 (Cassette tape format of cult split! Official release! Limited hand# 500 w/ different cover layout! The same front cover artwork thatís C. Moyenís!)

SVP 006 (Pro-tape) DAEMONLORD (Spa) "Of War and Hate" Cassette album '04 (Cassette tape format of Spanish black hateful metal bandís second album! More blackened & evil!!! Official release! Limited hand# 366 w/ different cover artwork / layout!)

SVP 008 (Pro-CD) NECROMESSIAH (Ita) "...Instar Gladii in Corporem Christi" CD album '04 (Christ-assaulting debut full-length album from these Italyís old-school black metal maniacs, after their brilliant demo tape! A must for all old-metal worshippers! Only hand# 500 made!)

SVP 004 (Pro-tape) NECROSLAUGHTER (Ger/Pol) "Sacrifice To Satan" Tape vers. of the 7" EP plus a BEHERIT cover as bonus! limited hand# 366! Totally rapid Satanic blackened deathrash metal!

SVP 007 (Pro-tape) CONJURATION (Fin) "Demo I" Official tape vers. of the demo CD-R '04 plus a track from split w/ Full Moon Lycanthropy as bonus w/ extra cover artwork. Limited hand# 366! Old-school Horror heavy metal cult! featuring member of Incriminated!

SVP 010 (Pro-tape) DISFLESH (Spa) "Warmaggeddon" Debut demo tape '04, a split label release of Slava Prods. w/ Wolf Records (Spa). War-glorificating black / thrash metal with the touch of old-school crust / punk! Total thrashing extreme war crustmetal!!! featuring MG15, Wretched and Bathory covers! Limited hand# 366.

SVP 009 (Pro-tape) NOCTURNAL VOMIT (Gre) "Death will not be swift" Demo tape '04 (Official second demon onslaught of this old-school Hellenic death metal massacre! 5 infernal hymns, plus intro + outro, of pure Satanic death metal, the ancient way! 500 limited copies, hand-numbered!)

SVP 014 (Pro-tape) DEPRESSION / MESRINE (Ger/Can) "Die toten Tage kommen..." Split tape '04 (Cassette tape format of the split LP/CD album of Cult German old-school groovy death metal / grind that stay fast, heavy and brutal since 1989 meets Nasty, dirty-sounding, old-school Canadian brutalized grindcore / gore metal executed with inspiration from those (in)famous serial killers! Comes with pro-printed foldable A4 cover and limited hand# 400!)

SVP 017 (Pro-tape) the true ENDLESS (Ita) "Wings Of Wrath" Cassette album (Released in '05, the official tape version of this raw black metal horde's well-acclaimed first CD album '03, bringing its 12 original tracks (including rehearsal / cover songs) + exclusively for this limited hand# 500, 3 live bonus tracks and comes with different cover artwork / layout!)

SVP 020 (Pro-tape) INCRIMINATED (Fin) "Orgy Of The Perverted" Tape '05 (Compilation of essential necro-materials from the past 7" EP, split 7" EP & split CD of this primitive, old-school thrashing black / death metal cult! Their official release, limited hand# 500!)

SVP 011 (Pro-tape) HEPTAMERON (Gre) "Blessed be the name of the Dragon" Re-released demo tape (Reissue of the unholy cult debut demo '03 from this raw old-school Vampiric and Satanic black metal desecrator! 5 grim recording of real primitive, dark and heavy mid-tempo necrokill black metal into Nordic tradition, including a Darkthrone cover! Plus a rehearsal bonus track for this limited hand# 366 w/ different cover artwork / layout!)

SVP 013 (Pro-tape) SABBATICAL RITES (Gre) "The Destruction" Demo tape '05 (The long-awaited morbid, dirty total blasphemous black metal demon chaos, and firmly the second spit to Christ's face by this infamous horde! Totally infernal dark obscure possessed black crushing metal from Hellas's deepest underground! Raw, malignant and old-school for the ancient death black metallers! Limited hand# 500 and 2 tracks from demo tape I are also included)

SVP 018 (Pro-tape) BULLET (Swe) "Speeding in the night" Official tape vers. of the MCD (Released in '05 on tape with slightly updated of the inside layout, the well-received MCD of this great Swedish heavy metal in the style of 80's heros like Judas Priest, AC/DC and Accept! Totally a killer for true fans who like it on the real heavy and traditional way! One of the best bands out there for this niche of the genre! Full-coloured cover and limited hand# 500!)

SVP 021 (Pro-tape) TUDOR (Cze) "Antikrist-The Best Of Tudor" Tape '06 (Forged into this great tape, 10 ancient cult compositions taken from the rare demo & album recordings, including an unreleased live hymn during the devilís career of this one of the true cult bands from the obscure East European underground, installed in '87! This long-standing, widely respected Czechoslovakian underground gods has been well deserved and well received for their such original late 80's / early 90's East-Euro black thrash metal sound! Full-coloured cover and limited hand# 500!)

SVP 016 (Pro-tape) DEPRESSION (Ger) "Das Relikt" Cassette album '05 (The official tape version of the 15th-anniversary-album from this German cult death / grind band (exist since '89!). Contains all 22 songs from "Erinnerungen" Demo tape '95, which were brandnew recorded in the studio in '05, plus two bonus songs! Totally new front cover artwork and layout! Full-coloured cover and limited hand# 500!)

SVP 015 (Pro-CD) ABIGAIL / IRONFIST / DEIPHAGO (I-LOVE-PENIS/Sin/Phi) "Holocaustik Metal Sexxxekution Whoreslaughters" 3-way Split CD '07 (Feel the infernal black thrashing wrath from these ones of the most competent and seriously long-standing blasphemous metal attacks out of the mighty & still true Asian scene! Mostly exclusive materials from the bands! This strike is definitely pure hell for all holy bitches!! Full-coloured cover and limited hand# 666!)

SVP 019 (Pro-tape) DENIM AND LEATHER (Bra) "Set the Spirit Free" Discography tape '06 (Great Brazilian traditional heavy metal established since '98, inspired and influenced primarily by the NWOBHM movement! Contains altogether 15 songs, and between them cool cover songs of classic bands like Motorhead, Saxon, Tygers Of Pan Tang and Witchfinder General! This is pure, raw and just fucking honest heavy metal for every serious headbanger and leather maniac! Full-coloured cover and limited hand# 500!)

DISTRIBUTED TITLES:
(Pro-tape) FRONT BEAST / HATI (both Ger) "Sell Your Soul To The Devil" Split tape '05 (FB with 7 songs from two unreleased EPs, plus a song from the Split EP w/ Agathocles! HATI with 9 songs + Intro (rare demo tracks), a compilation of the best songs they ever did! Long playtime of 80 mins. w/ pro-printed A4 cover and exclusive u/g layout. Only 100 copies available on total pro-tape here)

(Pro-tape) TERRORAZOR (Ger) "Ask The Dead" Demo tape '08 (Their 7th demo with 9 tracks of absolutely raw, sick and obscure old-school death/grind massacre! Available through us as 100 pro-tapes)

(Pro-tape) THANATOSEPTIS (USA) "Kingdom of Stagnant Desecration" Tape '08 (Only 113 hand-numbered copies pressed, exclusively by SVP. 13 tracks of Black sewage gorenoise with doom influences, from the US. Ghostly, deviant vocals with a noisy, ritualistic undertone. For fans of Beherit & Thorax Embalmer. Pro-tape w/ laser-printed coloured cover)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: