P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Advent of the black omen question...
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1319
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
there are red and black vinyl versions for both albums as well


still need the red & die hard of the first lp. anyone looking to unload?

stoked for the enamel pins.
_________________
TRADELIST:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=451332#451332
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16660
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new one is a slight modification on the two previous covers.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 3332
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

markos wrote:
CR99 wrote:
there are red and black vinyl versions for both albums as well


still need the red & die hard of the first lp. anyone looking to unload?

stoked for the enamel pins.


pm on the way
_________________
THINGS THAT WILL BE DELETED:
1. Ghost and Watain threads
2. Image signatures
3. Unidentified band photos and youtube links
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
bornforburning wrote:
IXTAB wrote:
not to mention the enamel lapel pins that have yet to be unleashed. two weeks or so for those.

just got Advent... on red off fleabay, and the dude threw in two enamel pins and a patch, i assumed they were boots, are they being oficially made?


Ha ha ha. That dude was me. The pins are the official ones that Yosuke never got around to selling and that I will be selling here individually in a couple of weeks when I actually have time to stuff envelopes and go to the post office. You are one of a few people who have them right now.

I want some!
_________________
Rare shirts of DEATHKEY, AMORPHIS, DEMONCY, SSP, etc.:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dawn patrol



Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Posts: 194

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
The new one is a slight modification on the two previous covers.


As it should be!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bornforburning



Joined: 21 Aug 2007
Posts: 1288
Location: Innsmouth/USA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
bornforburning wrote:
IXTAB wrote:
not to mention the enamel lapel pins that have yet to be unleashed. two weeks or so for those.

just got Advent... on red off fleabay, and the dude threw in two enamel pins and a patch, i assumed they were boots, are they being oficially made?


Ha ha ha. That dude was me. The pins are the official ones that Yosuke never got around to selling and that I will be selling here individually in a couple of weeks when I actually have time to stuff envelopes and go to the post office. You are one of a few people who have them right now.

IXTAB, you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha! it all makes sense now! well, thank you for an A+ fleabay transaction! i feel honored to be one of the first to have those pins, i cant wait to show them off, oh wait, no one around here knows who the hell proclamation is. even better! Very Happy
_________________
Y-PESTIS.COM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1319
Location: California

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
markos wrote:
CR99 wrote:
there are red and black vinyl versions for both albums as well


still need the red & die hard of the first lp. anyone looking to unload?

stoked for the enamel pins.


pm on the way


hey craig - pm'd you, checked my sent box to be sure it went, but nothing showed. sent again after i emptied my sent box and it's still not showing up as sent, so let me know if you don't get it. maybe your inbox is full?
anyway, i'm down to trade.
_________________
TRADELIST:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=451332#451332
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
brown growth



Joined: 27 Jul 2007
Posts: 956
Location: Vasaaria

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
The new one is a slight modification on the two previous covers.


Good, I think the continuity fits their music perfectly.

And naming an album after the two sides on Blasphemy's masterpiece is pretty awesome too.

I love this band.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1319
Location: California

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

took me being in the right headspace to appreciate this band. used to think it was trash, now i still think it's trash, but the good kind. total evil fucking noise. total support, as they say around these parts.

i hope the new teitanblood hits me in the same way somewhere down the line.
_________________
TRADELIST:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=451332#451332
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group