P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

CASKET OF DREAMS on Wild Rags info?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: CASKET OF DREAMS on Wild Rags info? Reply with quote

CASKET OF DREAMS released one ambient album on Wild Rags called Dragons of Autumn Twilight. I managed to get a hold of this CD but unfortunately it doesn't give much information on it... I know Ian from the RITUAL that was also on Wild Rags was involved in this project, but I don't know anything else - any other releases? Other members? Contact info? I'm probably alone on this but I think it's a great album and am curious to know if anything else was ever done on this. Any help would be greatly apprecaited.

I know this is for an ambient album, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask for information on this - if this is inappropriate for the forum then by all means it can be deleted.
RS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure it was Mike from Ritual/Draconis. As far as I know, this is the only release under that moniker. You can try contacting Mike through the Draconis myspace page to find out more though.
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RS wrote:
I'm pretty sure it was Mike from Ritual/Draconis. As far as I know, this is the only release under that moniker. You can try contacting Mike through the Draconis myspace page to find out more though.

That's a lot more information than I had before... thanks a lot, it's apprecaited! I'll find the myspace and try it when I get home from work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: